User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: XanaxManiac - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

XanaxManiac - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    XanaxManiac
    Character Name?
    Ryder Bluenterberg - Roswell Judge.
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    -
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    -
    Total Ban Duration
    -
    Remaining Duration
    -
    What other servers do you play on?
    Only CM-SS13.
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Bee (Intentionally Grief) and Hestia.

Both were permanent.
    Reason for Ban
    There is no reason; 'Banned by Host' final.

I have a idea. I offend a lot of people ICly. OOC just my opinions on the game. In DChat we talk about drugs, how roles are boring and etc.

I even typed that I got banned on Bee for roleplaying as Joe Rogan, a character blasted anyone who never smoked DMT.

Last round before the ban, I choosed to be a RO. I did all that I could've done. I am extremely competent IRL and ICly. But a wave of BOREDOM hits me hard sometimes. I ahelp before going SSD if Cryo'ing is not reacheable, I even asks for TP, because I just don't want to play that ROLE or I am BORED because I am a human.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    I take CM very seriously even being a simple game running on a 2003 engine.

Staffs put their day time on this game because they like doing it. I also like it and spend hours and hours playing this game meanwhile I could be doing something else.

I absolutely love to play CM. My favorite roles are RO and SG.

As a RO, someone asks for 2 AP mags? I give them 4. I do not restrict anything, PVT wants a box of HEFA..(Req doens't vend HEFA anymore) I give the entire shit. I have passion of making player have more fun on their gameplay. You can see by how many hours I played as a medic.

I even joke that players who main MP/CL are retarded IRL, but? Jokes are just me wanting to have a talk with someone, they are not pissed either. I enjoy MP/CL. But I just dont play it.

I get way over board and I am aware of that, I type long texts of how CM is boring in OOC after round finishes because I want to get someone to read and may find it funny.

But I saw no reason to be permanently banned.

I absolutely LOVE this game.

I am genuinely dissapointed. If I did something wrong pardon me, and tell me what I did that caused me to be banned. I cannot wait to play it again together with another 200+ people.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This may have been a sticky ban.

Notes:

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Ex-Senior Admin
    Ex-Yautja Senator

Marine - Paul 'Ordo' Starr
    Synthetic - Ordo
    Yautja - Ordorak An'th

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    God...

Okay, I am being haunted by the banhammer. Twenty minutes after; black screen and constant disconnects before that.

I log-off clean my cache, exit BYOND. Clean my cache again I exit BYOND again, I logged in and logged off. Now, I cleaned my CACHE AGAIN. EXITED. And logged into my account XanaxManiac.

First I get a Connection Failed warning. I log-off and log into my account again and still banned.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WHAT THE FUCK, MAN. I just want to play my lovely 2D SpaceMan game in PEACE. I don't bother anyone. If I were not clear; I get un-banned and banned MINUTES after I rolled in as CT to give muhreens their HEFA, duuh.

Now seriously. Whitelist on my CKey; I have that bad feeling in my gut that this will... happen AGAIN.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aight. Corona virus lockdown is making me insane and I guess the entire CM staff too, due to high stress. I brought a can of monster, fun fact is. I used my obligatory mask for hours and the CO2 were being trapped on the mask fibers and I inhaled all that shit. Felt extremely dizzy and that shit were pricey too. Five fucking bucks.

Here is a cute puppy. Cuteness releases endorphin and serotonin, making you a lot calmer.

Now with all seriousness, I am not a troll or trying to bump this thread, I am aware that Admins will ignore it longer. But, I am so goddamn bored of all this lockdown shit.

Have a good day. Because I wont have one. BE PATIENT WITH ME, I AM ALSO BEING PATIENT AWAITING TO BE UN-BANNED.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whoops. Holy fuck where is the fucking image? Anyways I have the link for it, enjoy: https://twitter.com/cutedog_f/status...21553931448321

I promise I will behave from now on and await response of you nerds.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do not spam on appeal threads. It is being looked at and does take time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Zelkova64, you are right and thanks for caring about the playerbase.

I don't want to be rude or make my self a King in a throne here. But a very similar appeal of a random perma ban made 10-15 mins before mine; //showthrea...l-(Sticky-Ban) were accepted and resolved under three minutes by grimreaper.

I got randomly banned while I was playing, there are no other reason. CM ban system is extremely common to perma ban random people with no messages or wathever, a similar case happened a few months ago, the entire appeal page were flooded to a point that the admin who were resolving those had a copy pasted apologies due to a error in their system, and they were resolved in minutes.

Why is mine taking so long? I am not dying by abstinence or anything, I can live and be happy without CM. But, this appeal is taking days to resolve when the exact same problem on another appeal a admin resolved in minutes.

Hugz

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Grimreaper is the specific admin assigned to handle sticky bans. The appeal you are referencing was made solely for record keeping as the situation was something the admin team was aware of and had already resolved.
    By continually posting here you are doing nothing in your favour. Please be patient and wait for the admin team to get to your appeal. An investigation will first be required.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by XanaxManiac View Post
    @Zelkova64, you are right and thanks for caring about the playerbase.

I don't want to be rude or make my self a King in a throne here. But a very similar appeal of a random perma ban made 10-15 mins before mine; //showthrea...l-(Sticky-Ban) were accepted and resolved under three minutes by grimreaper.

I got randomly banned while I was playing, there are no other reason. CM ban system is extremely common to perma ban random people with no messages or wathever, a similar case happened a few months ago, the entire appeal page were flooded to a point that the admin who were resolving those had a copy pasted apologies due to a error in their system, and they were resolved in minutes.

Why is mine taking so long? I am not dying by abstinence or anything, I can live and be happy without CM. But, this appeal is taking days to resolve when the exact same problem on another appeal a admin resolved in minutes.

Hugz
    The system admin has been notified of this. stop bumping your appeal or i will start tossing infractions.
    and i returned, and left. and returned again 19/06/2022, this is my life now.

Former Moderator Trainer. If you have any questions regarding Moderation Duties, feel free to DM me: Hunk1#9842

A bigger truth has never been spoken.

Props to nanu for the picture.

My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler: