User Tag List

Thread: MCDonald - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MCDonald - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Shazem123
    Character Name?
    Winter 'Wolf' Graham
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    -
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    -
    Total Ban Duration
    Permanent.
    Remaining Duration
    Permanent.
    What other servers do you play on?
    None. Only CM.
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    None.
    Reason for Ban
    Access Denied. Banned by host.

No reason?
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    So,yesterday i was playing CM,and the chat was in old mode and centered,i tried to reload goonchat but it wasn't working,so i tried to relog. When i got back i got the ban message,and no explanations or who banned me. So when i saw it and i quicky did an appeal. I also saw that about 4 people also had been banned for sticky ban,so i affirmed it was an sticky ban since i didn't break any rules when i was playing at the time.

So today,when i was reviewing my appeal,the admin said it was intentional for multikeying,which is wrong. So i think the reason was because my main PC broke 1 year to 8 months or something,so i had to use my parents notebook to play. Yesterday,i got my PC fixed so i went back to play CM and try to re-learn everything (What happened above).

When i was an beginner i did break an rule (Rule 12,used the name "John Price" in my nickname. Was an fan of CoD2 at that time,and didn't knew about that rule.) But i NEVER broke any other rule after that. If indeed broke another,please say to me. Also i can't think of any other reason than that above.

And,i do have 2 accounts,one that in appealing now which is relatively new,and another one (Called YuanderXz or something. Can't remember well.), but i don't use it anymore.

Sorry for my horrible grammar,english is not my native language.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Do not double post. Your other appeal for the sticky ban is still open and under admin review. Creating another appeal for permanent ban is not needed.
    and i returned, and left. and returned again 19/06/2022, this is my life now.

Former Moderator Trainer. If you have any questions regarding Moderation Duties, feel free to DM me: Hunk1#9842

A bigger truth has never been spoken.

Props to nanu for the picture.

My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler: