User Tag List

Thread: Viperious - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Viperious - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Viperious
    Character Name?
    Brynjar Egilson
    Type of Ban?
    Discord Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    N/A
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Jaketeaking
    Total Ban Duration
    8 months
    Remaining Duration
    Indefinite
    What other servers do you play on?
    None
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Nope
    Reason for Ban
    Baiting people to get them into trouble
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    I decided to take a long break from CM during February and recently came back within the last month. My time away has allowed me to mellow out for the most part though I am still working on some things, as you will see by my note history, but those incidents have been resolved and as far as I know, both sides have made up with eachother. I am also taking advice from some staff members to limit my time in D-chat.

I don't want to be unbanned from the discord so I can be re-integrated fully into the community, it's mainly a mechanical thing as stuff like whitelist applications, Synth updates, access to staff outside of the game without having to add them and notifications of round start all require access to discord.

With that being said, I would be fine with conditions being attached to me re-entering the discord, such as being locked from speaking in most channels aside from Synth chat, Whitelist-Help and Staff-Help.

I hope my behaviour for the most part has shown that I can atleast be trusted with that after all this time. Thankyou.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Deadline for this appeal is set the 26th of June.

- Discord Taskmaster
    Head Developer & Marine Law Maintainer

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Per head management we've decided to reverse our decision, however this unban will still be decided by discord staff/admins.
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 06-15-2020 at 08:02 PM.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reopen for discussion
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Appeal Denied.

Alright.

Your appeal is denied.

Now I will explain why that is.

You have next to no support at all from the staff team as a whole. The Staff team does not want you back is the general consensus, and even if you had support, the decision would lie with me unless overruled by a manager.

None of the managers think you are ready to return either.

Your behavior and attitude are bad in general, you have gotten two notes this month as well, and on top of that the ahelp/pm's between you and me did not help that; however, you did later apologize, but it still shows you are not ready to return as it looks like you quickly lose composure when getting emotional about something, you, in general, don't think before you hit enter it seems like.

And for "limited" access to Discord, the answer is No. It would not be fair to other people that are banned, and we don't give exclusive access for one person just so they can apply for a whitelist. If you are banned from Discord, you remain banned until its appealed like any other discord ban.

If you wish to have any chance for me to consider an unban for you, here are some things you need to improve upon.

No notes till your next appeal.
    Better attitude in LOOC, OOC, Deadchat etc.
    Give it more time. Wait at least 2 months before your next appeal, i don't believe you can change in 30 days.
    Accept responsibility for what you have done.
    And finally, do NOT message staff about your appeal. If i find out you did, it will be an instant denial.

This concludes my decision; the discord ban will stand for the foreseeable future.

- CM Discord Taskmaster
    Head Developer & Marine Law Maintainer