Your Byond ID?
    LostMyKeys

Your Character Name?
    lostmykeys

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    zanebot

Accused Character Name
    zanebot

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    1/20/19 0200 Central

What rule(s) were broken:
    Synth rule 6

Description of the incident:
    Observed user playing as synth leading frontline charge from south high security to VIP as a crusher. Other users in dead chat noted similar abnormal aggression.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    https://pastebin.com/t3gG69BC
    For clarity, I am mature crusher 208

How you would punish the accused:
    Clarification regarding acceptable and unacceptable synthetic play style.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Log is a little long, so I recommend doing a text search for "synth" to find the relevant lines.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will add my 2 cents, I personally saw Zane charge a ravager and two boilers in a hallway north of crashed ship, while marines were behind him. He kept attacking them with his machete and only stopped when a boiler managed to lay down an acid trail that made him cease his attacks. Furthermore I personally did not see him assisting marines at all, take this with a pinch of salt cause I am not saying it didn't happen I just didn't witness it, and he once again charged into the xenomorph lines with his machete and attacked several xenomorphs including the queen.
    Last edited by Dreskar; 01-20-2019 at 09:31 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll wait to say anything until logs are posted, since they'll shed some light.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreskar View Post
    I will add my 2 cents, I personally saw Zane charge a ravager and two boilers in a hallway north of crashed ship, while marines were behind him. He kept attacking them with his machete and only stopped when a boiler managed to lay down an acid trail that made him cease his attacks. Furthermore I personally did not see him assisting marines at all, take this with a pinch of salt cause I am not saying it didn't happen I just didn't witness it, and he once again charged into the xenomorph lines with his machete and attacked several xenomorphs including the queen.

Yeah ok.
    I only hit 2 xenos the entire round, by the way, neither of which were a boiler or a ravager, but logs will clear it up.
    Last edited by z a n e b o t; 01-20-2019 at 09:47 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No you went after the ravager and were on it for a good long while until the boiler sprayed the acid which cornered you into one of the cells off to the side.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs relating to the incident:

Spoiler Spoiler:

There are no logs whatsoever of Zane attacking a Ravager or a boiler however he did attack a crusher once and the queen.
    Last edited by Mizari; 01-20-2019 at 12:26 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah so it was the crusher he chased and then got pinned by boiler, also I never said he attacked the boiler, the boiler himself claimed that, I noted he was attacking one of the T3's and he only stopped when boiler used acid trail which blocked him in a cell while the crusher, who I thought ravager, escaped with the boilers.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This isn't resolved yet, but I will come to add this for now. Zane didn't really break any rules during this and is unlikely to be punished. That said, I was watching this whole thing happen and I've already been talking to the Synth council about a way to rule out this sort of playstyle. I'll update this report once we reach on a conclusion on how to update the combat synth rule. This outcome isn't set it stone and may change.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was a witness in this case, because it was me and Jenner going through maintenance, and Zane was following me and treating me because of my wounds. When he came upon the two ravs and a boiler, he was infact BEHIND ME, because I turned the corner, and opened fire on them. He then went out to block the rav from attacking me, then dragged me south. He didn't chase the rav or boiler from what I remember, he just helped me get back up, and I pushed again with Jenner out of the maintenance, and proceeded to open fire on the xenos, until the queen screeched us and a sentinel was trying to drag me off. He then proceeded to try to grab me, and then we all know what happened next.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enceri View Post
    I was a witness in this case, because it was me and Jenner going through maintenance, and Zane was following me and treating me because of my wounds. When he came upon the two ravs and a boiler, he was infact BEHIND ME, because I turned the corner, and opened fire on them. He then went out to block the rav from attacking me, then dragged me south. He didn't chase the rav or boiler from what I remember, he just helped me get back up, and I pushed again with Jenner out of the maintenance, and proceeded to open fire on the xenos, until the queen screeched us and a sentinel was trying to drag me off. He then proceeded to try to grab me, and then we all know what happened next.
    This is pretty much what happened.
    Last edited by z a n e b o t; 01-21-2019 at 05:24 AM.