User Tag List

Thread: yangtaiji - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yangtaiji - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    yangtaiji / Lindolf
    Character Name?
    Davion Ray
    Type of Ban?
    Sticky Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    Xeno
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Medizan
    Total Ban Duration
    43800 minuts
    Remaining Duration
    43800 minuts
    What other servers do you play on?
    [Fulpstation] — The Problems of the Future, Today!
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    No
    Reason for Ban
    Reason: Multi-key | Admitted to also being CKEY "Lindolf" CID: 2171194181. Other account has a Xeno Jban. Used this Ckey to get around such and play as a Xeno, gaining notes for such as evidence. Was honest once confronted about such and instructed to appeal and have the accounts linked with the Jban brought over. Will file for perma if failure to do so.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    Hello.

The first time. I was just discovering the game. Not familiar yet with the chat and all this. I litteraly discovered space station 13 with this server.

I discovered for the first time the xeno gaming. And i got freezed. After a few research I discovered I got job banned. And I don't hide it to you, between discovering the gameplay. The speed of reacting during a round. And all the rest, I was salty enough to leave the game when i got the job ban.

I took a little break from the game. After a while I have decided to return in. But i have completely forgot my password and I can't find what E-mail I have used to recover it. After a while of trying I finiched up creating another account. Didn't know about all this procedure.

You can check the logs, not like i'm trying to connect on multiple accounts. And Like Medizan has explained to me, playing xeno on this account was a job evading, I'm sorry about it. And as you can see, for the fews times i played xeno after unrevivable death, I didn't try to do anything wrong.

Thanks for your understanding. And I hope I can play again soon enough. And just to make sure about one thing : This is a request for account linking. Not for xeno unban job. I just play xeno sometime after unrevivable death so i don't get boored from the ghost mode.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As the banning mod here's just my statement.

Saw that he was registering as a new player and decided to check him. Showed a dynamic IP. CID matched with one "Lindolf". Notes for Lindolf suggested multiple issues with name violations and a J-ban for Xeno reference to suicide. Notes on the current account "Yangtaiji" have similar warnings that both show that he has been using the new account to play as a xeno and has had reoccurring issues of suicidal / negligent behavior as a xeno. This may due to when the note system was revamped, but there appears to be a 2 day period between Lindolf (may 10, 2020) last being used after getting punished, and Yangtaiji being made (may 12, 2020).

I confirmed my suspicions with Jerek before confronting Yangtaiji with my findings. He seemed to, at first, either not realize what I was talking about with "two ckeys" or didn't want to admit to such. He did, however, after a bit more pressing state that he had lost access to his last account and made a new one. He admitted that he did not bring up this to any staff members.

He did multi-key to avoid a J-ban though, due to his honesty, I told him to file an appeal and he has done so. I am cool with a lesser punishment and transferring over the Xeno J-ban if that's what the powers-that-be deem to be okay.

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is incorrectly filed. It should be a permaban appeal. It is not an accidental sticky ban.
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I must repeat again the appeal or there is a way to change the file... ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gonna create a new one.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Closed.
    and i returned, and left. and returned again 19/06/2022, this is my life now.

Former Moderator Trainer. If you have any questions regarding Moderation Duties, feel free to DM me: Hunk1#9842

A bigger truth has never been spoken.

Props to nanu for the picture.

My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler: