User Tag List

Thread: yangtaiji - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yangtaiji - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    yangtaiji / Lindolf
    Character Name?
    Davion Ray
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    N/A
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Medizan
    Total Ban Duration
    43800 minuts
    Remaining Duration
    43800 minuts
    What other servers do you play on?
    [Fulpstation] — The Problems of the Future, Today!
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    N/A
    Reason for Ban
    Reason: Multi-key | Admitted to also being CKEY "Lindolf" CID: 2171194181. Other account has a Xeno Jban. Used this Ckey to get around such and play as a Xeno, gaining notes for such as evidence. Was honest once confronted about such and instructed to appeal and have the accounts linked with the Jban brought over. Will file for perma if failure to do so.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    Hello.

I created a new appeal because the previous one was on "Sticky ban", should be on "Perma ban".

The first time. I was just discovering the game. Not familiar yet with the chat and all this. I litteraly discovered space station 13 with this server.

I discovered for the first time the xeno gaming. And i got freezed. After a few research I discovered I got job banned. And I don't hide it to you, between discovering the gameplay. The speed of reacting during a round. And all the rest, I was salty enough to leave the game when i got the job ban.

I took a little break from the game. After a while I have decided to return in. But i have completely forgot my password and I can't find what E-mail I have used to recover it. After a while of trying I finiched up creating another account. Didn't know about all this procedure.

You can check the logs, not like i'm trying to connect on multiple accounts. And Like Medizan has explained to me, playing xeno on this account was a job evading, I'm sorry about it. And as you can see, for the fews times i played xeno after unrevivable death, I didn't try to do anything wrong.

Thanks for your understanding. And I hope I can play again soon enough. And just to make sure about one thing : This is a request for account linking. Not for xeno unban job. I just play xeno sometime after unrevivable death so i don't get boored from the ghost mode.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well... Seems like the others one got his file changed... Since i didn't receive an answer. I though it's obvious that I need to create a new one. This appeal can be ignored or ... Deleted or ... Dunno how the procedure can be...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yangtaiji View Post
    Well... Seems like the others one got his file changed... Since i didn't receive an answer. I though it's obvious that I need to create a new one. This appeal can be ignored or ... Deleted or ... Dunno how the procedure can be...
    If you create another account and we detect it, i will instantly deny your appeal and request a sticky ban to be placed.

Your appeal will be assigned shortly.
    and i returned, and left. and returned again 19/06/2022, this is my life now.

Former Moderator Trainer. If you have any questions regarding Moderation Duties, feel free to DM me: Hunk1#9842

A bigger truth has never been spoken.

Props to nanu for the picture.

My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello.

No problem about it. It's been 6 hours that I'm waiting in front of Byond Client. Without any try of evading or anything.

I promised to Medizan that I will follow all what he told me to do. I will keep my promise and wait for the decision.

I remain available for any discussion or question.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes for yangtaiji
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Notes for Lindolf
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yangtaiji, after extensive talk with the admin team, we decided to decline your appeal, however, we also decided to not upgrade this into a permanent ban. We're giving one last chance to you to shape up and follow the server rules or you will face a permanent ban.

Your Xeno Jobban will be transfered to ckey Yangtaiji as soon as i get to my computer.

also, creating a new account or returning to the account lindolf will be a instant permanent ban.

Resolved, appeal denied.
    and i returned, and left. and returned again 19/06/2022, this is my life now.

Former Moderator Trainer. If you have any questions regarding Moderation Duties, feel free to DM me: Hunk1#9842

A bigger truth has never been spoken.

Props to nanu for the picture.

My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler: