Malcolm Grimes
    Their BYOND Key
    Uncertain
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    About 1:45PM EST
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Do not abuse your power
    Description of the incident
    Almost two hours into the round, marines were pushing a delayer hive, about to wipe them. Then the staff spawned a "primordial guardian", a huge praetorian with an immense HP pool to "end this". About a minute or two after he was spawned marines managed to get its HP down to crit and then it just got ahealed.

The fact that this overbuffed xeno was spawned for no apparent reason, rewarding a delaying hive, is already preposterous. But then it got ahealed!
    EvidenceHow you would punish the accused
    I have little experience with administrative affairs, but removing their ability to abuse their powers with "events" like these would send a message.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This is a on going round.
    and i returned, and left. and returned again 19/06/2022, this is my life now.

Former Moderator Trainer. If you have any questions regarding Moderation Duties, feel free to DM me: Hunk1#9842

A bigger truth has never been spoken.

Props to nanu for the picture.

My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thread is now visible and i will be posting my response soon

Former Moderator Trainer. If you have any questions regarding Moderation Duties, feel free to DM me: Hunk1#9842

My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Speaking as a ghost this round, marines were very deep pushing into the hive, then out of nowhere satanizer red godzilla oppressor praetorian gets spawned. Then I see it get cut down to 0 health, and then it gets restored back to full health. The marines ran away back to the FOB and promptly lost the planet, afterwards the Prae got gibbed somehow.

When Hunk was asked why he did this in dchat, he said it was to "stop cadehugging", despite marines being AT THE HIVE. Spawning an oppressor praetorian is NOT going to stop cadehugging, it will encourage it. We've already seen that the best way to stop it via admin intervention is to spawn the AA Boiler
    Waiting for lagless CM
    Manuel Conrad - Human
    Alexander Keys - Human (Command)
    SA-D5 - Xenomorph
    Har'Kittak - Yautja
    Thomas - Synthetic

I'm awesome

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Megaprae and CO here, I had only 2 real abilities and I did almost die because they set the health wrong and set it to the correct value before I died. Considering my sprite was fucking massive I had a really shit time trying to slash anyone and I had to scream at queen to stop delaying and fight the enemy. I agree that marines had stopped cadehugging by the time I was spawned in and I think its fair to say that I somewhat carried the xenos. I'd like to add that I wasn't allowed to heal and that I did end up dying because I ran out of armor.

Personally I don't fault hunk as marines won and I had fun but I can't say the same for other people who weren't both the CO and the megaprae.
    Nathon Stafford-Sunglasses wearing Delta L42 kiter man. Sometimes a Captain.
    Benedict-Praiser of Jesus, healer of marines, killer of Queens.
    Kahn'Ikesh-Blooded Hunter and great grandson of Gor'don Ram-sey
    (pfp by Manezinho)
    medals:https://pastebin.com/xiCJLuhz
    Mapper since 12/29/2020
    Had dev role assasinated on 8/2/21

Synth Councilor as of 2/5/21 along with Jakk, Frogzeke, Yukonsnow, and Flpls
    DM what#3954 for help with Synth Applications

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I am the target of this report.

First things first, the Guardian wasn't healed. I did a whoopsy while downgrading it's health to prevent it from healing from weeds. I accidentally set the life of the Guardian to 9 instead of 9000.

Modified Matrix done by Dev under request on current round, Recolored to Red.
    Health - would decrease with time= 12000 , Xenos were forbidden to heal the Guardian.
    Armor Integrity reduced to 60% and Max armor capped at 60%
    Armor modified to have LESS armor than a Ancient Defender, Value used: 25 units
    Strain defined as Opressor, no free will was given regarding to strain. 4 abilities removed, the player who was controling the guarding were OOC instructed to not REST and not heal.
    Health was controlled by me and every time the guardian was healed, i downgraded further his max health and health. Logs will provide it this information.

To be fair, i am allowed to use my powers as i see fit to break a stalemate which we had at the point i started to took action and spawn the said Guardian on Thunderdome and started tweaking it. between the time i decided to took action when i had the guardian actually ready, was a timespam of approx ~6-10 minutes.

And before you claim unkillable, it died on LZ1 after a lag spike on health adjustment which the following shots it took led it to being gibbed.

My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This thread is redundant as a report was already made prior, please use this thread instead: //showthrea...f-Report-Hunk1
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???