Date of Incident
    June 17, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Lauren Von Fusegana

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Unknown

Accused Character Name
    Salvador Kepplinger

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    11:34 PM

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 2

Description of the incident:
    I was the XO for the operation, setting up the OB, helping out at req, up until a synth showed up to man a line; then afterwards the RO.

While setting up CIC, I was notified by the CO that I was required to be at north CIC to meet with the admiral and such, leaving the CIC unmanned during at the time.

I promptly told them it would be unwise to do so, and was gonna notify the squads that CIC will be umanned, but while doing so a MP was bothering me about removing a window as a breach of SOP.

Before I was able to head to the commanders quarters, he issued an arrest for me (in a span of less then three minutes; even though I didn't refuse the order, I just it was unwise to do so).

So I was left arrested, and eventually a SO showed up just when I got arrested to man CIC by themselves.

I spent my time in the brig, and eventually came back to CIC to find that the CO was still in their quarters (mind you I was in there for seven and a half minutes + the dragging of about 2 or so minutes to get there; since I requested the MP to lead me there, rather then dragging me there).

Short story is, the CO was in his qaurters for the whole op, even when the PMCs arrived, and only said a literal sentences worth of words on comms throughout the op.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    How you would punish the accused:
    *shrug, I'm not a CO council member, and it doesn't really warrant much of a major issue

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since I got an apology, I wish to self deny this report~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello JahFairy,

I'm not sure what you are reporting exactly. Your report indicates the broken rule was Rule 2. Roleplay, but I see no roleplay issue in your description of the incident.
    Are you referring to the way you were set to arrest?
    To a general lack of roleplay by the CO during the round?
    Is this more about incompetence on his part?

Please explain in a little more detail exactly what you consider wrong.

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had a whole thing typed up, but I suppose if yer withdrawing it, I won't need to say that. Thanks for understanding. You must have excelled as an XO to win that round ha ha, sorokyne with two officers in CIC.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Withdrawn.
    Next time take a few moments to think about it before posting. These withdrawn reports are a waste of our time. If you do this too often, you will eventually lose your report priviledge.