Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

special2kira - Commander Application

Commander Whitelist Application
    Byond ID?
    special1kira

Player Name You Use Most?
    Mei May(Calvinsky Malbert)

Make a list of links to all of your applications and (job)ban appeals, including whitelist and staff apps, within the last year. Also, provide "Ban reason; Verdict" beside each (job)ban link
    do i need to post one if i have none

Have you received any ban within the last month? How long was it and what for?
    no

Do you understand that any player - even donors or staff members - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our Server Rules or Roleplay Guidelines?
    Yes

How do you view the tool of Battlefield Execution to be used? What circumstances do you think it would be necessary to BE a member of the crew? Where do you think the Battlefield Execution Mechanic Differs from regular Execution and why?
    I believe that BE is a tool to be used to remove any absolutely operation compromising individual that cannot be arrested or that arresting them would not be sufficient to secure the operation itself. Such as if we have a confirmed Traitor OT who has been going around and Using their vast knowledge in their field to cause a sufficiently critical damage to our ships. I Do not believe it should be used for petty reason such as: Window breaking(you technically can but why would you) Insults are also not reasonable enough for BE.

How will your Commanding Officer run his/her ship? Provide a detailed explanation on how he would handle situations that might commonly occur such as, a insubordinate Req, Engineering, MP, or Command Staff
    Mei May is by no mean any more unique or special so i have really nothing notable i can say about how they will run it.
    Insubordinate Req? That quite depend on what they're doing.
    But if they are refusing to do requistion (providing crates or providing any round essential equipment) then they will be arrested and any available individual who may replace them will be put in charge until the Arrested Individual may feel like they will do their job again. should they refuse to, i may BE them if prior to that they have purposefully sent wrong crates or send non-mission essential items that resulted in unnessesary requistion spending.
    insubordinate engineering: OTs are highly dangerous and should be treated with respect and caution as they can put the ship into a peril. depending on what they're doing they can just be ignored or arrested(if they are doing any harmful action) if the OT's creation resulted in death of it's user, the action afterward highly depend on what exactly did the OT do and what exactly was the custom ammunition that OT made do.

What do you think is the job of a Commander?
    A Commander is the supreme leader of the USS Alamayer, They lead us and their ships. their vast array of Personal and whatnot.
    A Commander can directly order anyone(as long as it is actually related to the operation at hand) perform certain action as long as it is not breaking any marines laws or the rules or is outside of the individual's knowledge.

As a player what do you think could be added for Commanding Officer to benefit the role?
    Like i have suggested many time before.
    i believe CM could benefit from Adding a marker(Like how in natural selection 2 marine commander can directly give marine a location to go by dropping down a marker) on their tacmap. an SL would have an additional hud to locate this marker . i believe that this idea shouldn't just be exclusive to CO as it could be highly useful to all overwatch personal.

What do you think you could contribute by being whitelisted?
    Since i already experience in Nearly all commanding roles(excluding CE and CMO) I do not see why i should not apply for CO as i have known what each departments, roles. can do. And since my timezone is UTC+7, I can be active in time where most CO are not present. While this is not necessary a good reason to some, i believe it is good enough as i am experienced in playing SL and Overwatching. have plenty of experience dealing with people due to my time as CMP. and has an alright human interaction skill as i have played Medic in the past for 2 months.

Your story (potential topics listed below)
    Mei May, is born in a formerly UPP colony. She was expected to be able to provide for herself due to her poor familiy and due to UPP having very bad economy. the Family mostly did farming. Mei Grew up to be a Scholar and a Hunter. With their survivalist skill they were able to feed themself up until they finally joined the USCM. They quickly lost some of their skills while learning new skills as part of the Marines. And Up until today, Nobody really cared about them.

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any public platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No effort at all. And I'm not satisfied on your performance as Commander of the ship.

This is negative from me. Sorry.

Better luck next time.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nah it's alright. i'll do this app again in a few months if this one fail.
    Since i don't expect to get a +1 on day 1. and i'm not that Great. it's perfectly reasonable to get a -1 from anyone.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah dude the story's too short, these answers aren't specific enough, and I don't think I have seen you as SL at all.

-1 for now

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just L View Post
    and I don't think I have seen you as SL at all.
    Understandable. Have a nice day

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think i'll bailout for now. i'll try and write a better apps in a few months after doing some more researchs.
    appreciate everyone criticism up until this point.

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by special2kira View Post
    I think i'll bailout for now. i'll try and write a better apps in a few months after doing some more researchs.
    appreciate everyone criticism up until this point.
    Contact me, contact the councillors, and read denied/accepted stories. You'll get it next time. Also make sure to know marine law.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Developer & CO Senator (Major General) naut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll take that as a withdrawal request so I'm not gonna vote on this.

Don't forget that you can actually message us (CO councillors & whitelisted captains) for feedback on your app and story. We're happy to help with correcting any issues and trying to make your app better. Feel free to message me in particular if you need anything regarding feedback, polish, or editing on your application. I'll try my best to help you out if you do.
    Good on you for noting the criticism as well.

Sorry it's gotta be this way.
    Major General / Colonel Samantha 'Sammy' Maverick
    Colonel Chris 'Topher' Lawson
    Synthetic Tara

CO Senator (as of 3-19-21)
    ̶D̶e̶v̶e̶l̶o̶p̶e̶r̶ Maintainer (as of of 3-23-21)

I'm just someone trying her hardest to not get everyone horribly killed.

im an artist too! see my works at my art dump below
    //showthrea...aut-s-Art-Dump

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Resolved, application withdrawn.

You may reapply in a month.

Your 'Friendly' Neighborhood Captain, Frans Feiffer. Austrian Kommodore vith zie vorst accent, survivor of Space Vietnam, and Loving Caretaker of the Ungas Aboard the USS Almayer.
    Pred App that is now null lol
    Synthetic model Darwin

Spoiler Spoiler: