RuAlastor - Synthetic Application

Synthetic Whitelist Application
    Byond ID?
    RuAlastor

Marine Name
    Evgeny 'Aist' Storkin

Name/Designation of the Synth Character you wish to play
    Richter

Are you familiar with the Synthetic Programming and Guidelines?
    Yes, I am.

Synthetic Character Story
    Spoiler Spoiler:

How do you intend to play your Synth?
    I would like to play Richter as a synth who tries to optimise everything he can. He would try to comment on human's actions and the way to improve their effectiveness but he would always be very cautious about that and would never say someone is doing something wrong.
    For example, asking doctor not to use autodoc on auto-mod as it takes too much time or coming to the memorial after the OP and advising marines to get some sedatives as it would help their mental health.

I like both engineering and medical and I would try not to take someone's else job while providing assistance to the Almayer crew.

How familiar are you with support roles? (ie; Medical, MT, Science, SO)
    Medical - I know it well, remember surgeries and basic chems by heart

Engineering - also know it well enough. I can both fix APCs and windows shipside and build decent FOB planetside.

Overwatch - although I don't like it a lot, I know it and I believe I can OW at least 2 squads at the same time quite effectively

PO - know it well enough, both transport and CASEvac.

Req - know it. Can manage both initial attachment rush and late resource management/supply drops.

Why should we whitelist you?
    I consider myself reasonably decent roleplayer and I think I know CM mechanics well enough. I like playing support roles and most of the time I play during low-middlepop rounds.

Also I like helping new players and the way I want to play synth would help them to study new roles faster and in a friendly atmosphere.

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason?
    Yes and no, I was accidentally banned for EORG not long ago. Was unbanned shortly after. Not sure if it is mentioned anywhere.
    But for this - no

Are you currently banned from any other servers and if so, why?
    No

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or the Synthetic Programming Guideline?
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, your story isn't something incredible but it isn't bad, it's average. But your APP is really bare-bones, below the average. I'll give you another chance here.

Why do you want to become a synth?

Neutral for now.
    Marine: Mel Kim
    Captain: Mel Kim
    Synth: Yuki
    Mentor: 12/13/2018 - 02/07/2019 -> TrialMod: 02/07/2019 - 02/22/2019-> Moderator: 02/22/2019 - 01/xx/2020

Ex-term 3 synthetic councillor.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First of all, as I said I like playing support roles but sometimes I want to help, for example, both req and engineering as there's noone playing them but I have to pick one.
    Also, I believe I could both offer and find some new rp opportunities playing as synth as I believe people are more opened to rp with synths.
    Another thing is that most of support roles are used only during certain period (like medbay after 30+ minutes, engineering before, req before). I want to be useful during the whole round.

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why'd you choose the name Richter?
    Synthetic Senator

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just like Hotline miami game and took the name from its character.
    He has nothing common with the android.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The story was good, I liked it. I didn't quite get the quirk when you described it, you could have explained it a bit better, but from what you showed in the story its fine. It has already been mentioned but the other parts of application pale in comparison.

I've seen you in game quite a bit playing medical or engineering, so I don't doubt your abilities. You didn't stick out to me as someone who roleplayed, but that is just me not having interacted much with you and someone else did vouch for you here somewhat.

I'm not fond of the name, but you have shown a interest in being a synthetic and I think you can pull it off. +1.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The story was fine, and I don't have an issue with the name Richter.
    I think the application is fine, and the quirk is ok.

Good luck
    +1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, I'll be changing my vote to +1, your answer compensated for a bit. But I'm a bit concerned about the name.
    Marine: Mel Kim
    Captain: Mel Kim
    Synth: Yuki
    Mentor: 12/13/2018 - 02/07/2019 -> TrialMod: 02/07/2019 - 02/22/2019-> Moderator: 02/22/2019 - 01/xx/2020

Ex-term 3 synthetic councillor.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Application is okay, and me along others have seen you grinding out support roles. I got a feeling you care well enough about the role to be given a chance, so 1+ from me.

Also am personally a huge fan of Hotline Miami and Richter is one of my favorite characters. We have let in a lot of synths with stranger names so really that should not be an issue.
    Max Judge, the 45 year old slightly fat man with an unfitting action hero name.

Fred, the worrisome synth.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For clarification Richter is german for Judge. I don't believe this falls under the do not name a character after famous/fictional people thing.