User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RuAlastor - Synthetic Application

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThesoldierLLJK View Post
    For clarification Richter is german for Judge. I don't believe this falls under the do not name a character after famous/fictional people thing.
    I can confirm Richter means judge in German, and it is a real name. Rick-ter is how it is pronounced.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember helping you with the story, and giving you a few pointers here and there, and it's good to see you took it well. The story is well enough, and you've proven to me you're trust able when it comes to this. I'll be dropping my +1, as Vamp said the quirk was a bit vague, but it makes sense in the story. Good luck.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThesoldierLLJK View Post
    For clarification Richter is german for Judge. I don't believe this falls under the do not name a character after famous/fictional people thing.
    Actually, I didn�t know it had a translation. For me it has always been a normal name.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the positive feedback!
    Also I see that application is a bit bare-bones but I tried to keep it short and didn't want to repeat myself to make the application look bigger. I understand that might look like I put little effort in it, but I can say that I did my best. I will try to answer all the questions that I haven't answered in my application further in the thread.
    And again about the name... I didn't expect it to be somewhat special, because in my opinion, it's a normal german name, although I am not German. If you have any concerns about it, tell me, I will try to explain my choice.
    Last edited by RuAlastor; 01-23-2019 at 09:42 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The overall app isnt fantastic but it's well enough that I'm willing to give you a shot, +1.

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, sorry for the late reply, I was fairly busy for the past couple days and I would've responded the same day I asked the name question.

This application is cool, I think Richter is a nice name, you understand how a synthetic speaks and reacts to situations, and you have a standard but effective quirk of positivism.

People in synth chat vouched for your competence and growth in learning English, and I'd love to have a guy like you on the whitelist.

+1.
    Synthetic Senator

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nothing to add that hasn't already been said. We have people with worse English whitelisted already so I don't see that as a concern, the name is in the sweet spot between ordinary and too outlandish, etc etc.

+1

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Accepted