6:15 AM ish
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    I would guess either 2 or 3~

*shrug
    Description of the incident
    Where to begin...
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Evidence
    Logs, and PMs (I even screenshot Apple saying that, and I quote "I didn't even know that the common area was for prisoners"
    How you would punish the accused
    I ain't staff, can't really say much. Never knew pepper spray can warrant this much of a staff punishment~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lastly, I forgot to mention... everyone in the department got noted... some of which weren't even present/affiliated with the whole incident~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CKey: Predatory_Neesan

I was the CMP in the round that this happened, working closely with everyone in question and witnessing everything that happened.

The story from my perspective:

it started with 2 mps and I, the CMP in briefing. Wulfe (the Bravo SL) climbs up on the briefing platform and asks Lauren to fight him. so she peppersprays him to shit which i find hilarious. then he's yeeted of the platform. all perfectly acceptable

shit starts when Bryers (Apple in Lauren's story) runs after Wulfe for some reason and chases him. I go to check it out and see that he's also pepperspraying Wulfe. I radioed the MPs in general to stop fucking with the men. But then Wulfe at some point punches and aims guns at the mps, so properly, Lauren and I respond by making the arrest

ok so I bring Wulfe to brig, personally I think it's the mps fault and would like to let him go, but that wouldnt be legal as he DID commit crimes in punching and aiming guns at the mps. This Bryers, continues to harmbatton wulfe

Then, we take Wulfe to processing. we initially leave Bryers in charge of activating the timer but he doesnt know how, ok so lauren does it.

Later, i come back to find Bryers fucking with the prisoners inside the brig commons, apparently he thinks they broke out when we let him in there.
    first time, I taze him and drag him out, but then he runs back in. I order him to stop fucking with the prisoners but he continues, so I arrest and brig him myself, Lauren sets the timer. Wulfe meanwhile, has his timer added even more for beating the MP inside the brig commons, hilarious how he was losing to unarmed men. MP is brigged, tries to break out, goes SSD

As far as Lauren is guilty of anything, I'd say it's pepperspraying Wulfe an entire bottle's worth to get him off of the platform. but that's about it.

In conclusion, Apple Bryers was pretty much solely responsible for the abuse that occurred. The worst thing Lauren did was pepperspray the bravo SL an entire bottle's worth and kicking him off the briefing platform , which by itself, isnt a violation of anything.

I myself was noted, the message i received from the admin staff was that I was being sternly warned for the offenses and abuses that occurred, my actual note was apparently for "cuffing a prisoner to a bed and leaving them locked in a cell as mp".
    I would clarify that it was again, Bryers, who was an evidently new mp who didnt even seem aware of the laws and rooms in the brig, who mishandled the Bravo SL (Wulfe's) arrest and left him cuffed to a bed. I was the one who noticed that Wulfe was left cuffed to the bed and uncuffed him midway through a conversation about it with him.
    on a tangent, Wulfe saying out on public radio that he would like me arrested for Police brutality was likely an in character joke, as he seemed to know me and mentioned "the time we spent together". I also did not lay a harm intented hand on anyone that entire shift aside from the use of my tazer, flash, and cuffs.
    Second conclusion, is that both I and Lauren, have been punished by note and ban respectively, for violations committed by another MP, an MP which we ourselves arrested and brigged for his abuses

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right I forgot to edit the story I posted on discord into a more proffessional format
    oh well

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll pull logs
    Walter Meldron - Human
    WAM - Xeno
    Frank - Synthetic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The other MP

JahFairy initially spraying their pepperspray
    Spoiler Spoiler:

PM Logs of ahelp
    Spoiler Spoiler:

PM Logs of incident
    Spoiler Spoiler:

MP trying to arrest a marine for damaging perma, but scout spec interferes
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Logs of Apple Byers assaulting the marine
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Logs of Apple Byers beating and arresting the SL
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discussion between the MPs
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Byers being arrested for insubordination
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Max Birdwell getting cuffed in their cell
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Apply Byers and the SL fighting in a cell
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Tell me if I missed anything
    Last edited by Watermelon914; 06-19-2020 at 03:55 PM. Reason: Fixed some of the log timings

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You pretty much missed out everything apple did..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also the 04:35:05 to 04:34:42

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No offense... but these logs are useless.. it just shows my initial use of the pepper spray, but doesn't show the escalation leading up to the supposed ban as a whole...

You gotta add the SL pointing their gun at us, me dumping another bottle worth of pepper spray after Apple and the SL get's into a fist fight, me stopping interfering marines. The conversation between Apple, the CMP and the SL, and the timing of the marine breaking into the brig.

Me, and some others not being present during the ahelp when the MP in question was beating up the prisoner..

The list goes on~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You also forgot the MP cuffing everyone in the common area, the CMP getting noted for that, and me asking the prisoner why they were cuffed.

Also, the bravo lead pointing their weapon, and the conversation/interaction that lead to the bravo SL being cuffed to begin with

P.s. you might wanna start deleting some of my additions or group them all together as one, cause there is a lot~