User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Staff Report - 50RemAndCounting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also you forgot the part when I jailed the prisoner that I caught, apple was still beating the ever living shit outta of them~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also the part when the MP screamed "hold me back" after I grabbed them when they punched the SL... (I told this list is gonna go on~)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stop making separate posts, use the EDIT POST button.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, the time in which I sent the first ahelp please, not the time it got marked to show that I was notifying staff about the situation

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We can't use edit post... (cause it's literally locked)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stop spamming one liner posts, collect all your thoughts into one reply instead of these rapid fire things because it makes it very hard for me to read and come to a decision.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please DM me on discord what I've missed, I'm trying to look through these logs. I've added some of the logs in.

Also, no way for me to check whether the bravo SL was aiming their gun. The only mention of a gun is after they are arrested.
    Walter Meldron - Human
    WAM - Xeno
    Frank - Synthetic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay.. this is my last addition (even if new, and or more logs are presented, and believe me, the log story is not over folks) I will be DMing walter, and that my initial interaction with the pepper spray was to get them off the podium, and that was that; no arrests or nothing, just constant pepper spray if him or others try to get on the podium (cause I had a podcast tabbed, and aqua teen hunger force playing in the background and I was hoping to watch that, but nnnNNNNNOOOOOO~).

I was not present during the first beating (cause like my story said, I heard gunshots before the interaction took place, and started to give chase to the marine), and during the second beating, I notified the staff, and it correlating with the logs so far, was unable to witness majority of the second beating, but was able to see the third beating~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh so the cuffing note was about the other guy in brig i didnt care for who i cuffed on the side for being in the middle of a fight with Byers, i thought it was about Wulfe
    there was a very short span of time between everything that happened, seeing the log i cuffed Birdwell as a side (as he was fighting), seconds before i dealt with Byers, who was fighting the prisoners in common

Considering how much happened in that short amount of time where 4 people were getting into a fight and having to deal with processing Byers and his attempted breakout
    was not noticing Birdwell was still cuffed for not that long much of a problem? it's not like we would have left him cuffed if he said something. Wulfe was after all, uncuffed when we noticed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unclear what did you get banned for anyway?
    participating in the abuse of the bravo SL?