User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Staff Report - 50RemAndCounting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know I said no more additions, but I would like to make it clear that my story ties up with the delay of pepper spray and that at [04:35:48] pepper spray incident was due to fact that bravo SL punched the MP at [04:35:24]

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ill wait for 50rem to post his side.

But I have to ask Lauren, did you even say anything to the SL at all when he went up on the podium?
    Did you immediately pepper spray them, were there any other circumstances I should be aware of. Them saying anything? You having any interaction with them before the first pepper spray. Did they violate anything else?
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't have anything to add what I haven't already stated. Marines were relaxing and goofing around all normal like, you escalated the situation instantly by just pepper spraying the dude (40 or so times? If I caught it right when looking through logs), which naturally spiralled out of control immediately. Due to the combined amount of round disruption, player inconveniences in explicitly rulebreaking manners and general shittery I felt the ban was justified, that is all.
    Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I've reviewed this, and I think the pepper spray was excessive. If they had committed a major crime and took flight, by all means you can taze them without saying anything.
    As an MP you're expected to roleplay and follow ML. If you had ordered him down he refused to comply, then yes pepper spray them.

However June 1st we changed ban escalations, and I told the moderator team that notes older than 30 days should be ignored and everyone would start afresh unless it was a cardinal rule break. 50rem and I spoke about it, and he said he forgot, so he admits that. I've reduced your ban to three hours so it should be removed, because it should have been up to a 3 hour ban at the most, not 3 days.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids