Admin who banned you (if known)
    50remandcounting
    Total Ban Duration
    3 days
    Remaining Duration
    3 days
    What other servers do you play on?
    have played on Tg, bee, etc its been awhile
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    not that i can recall
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    No
    Reason for Ban
    Reason:Griefing - As a RPG spec intentionally tried to prevent the revival of a marine whom he had accidently killed with a rocket. 3 day ban applied per escalation
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    https://i.imgur.com/Llrq7Ky.png

First off, this was not a marine, it was a survivor who was UNGAing in front of the marine force, as far as i could tell from the way they were dressed. As you can see via that screenshot, i had told them three separate times to move out of way as they constantly moved in front of me and were blocking my shot multiple times when i had a bead on xenos. After that screenshot i finally had a clear shot on a Prae and fired only for the survivor to run in front of me and get us both blown up. In anger, after being healed I did ask the medic to not revive the survivor. I freely admit to moving their body by a SINGLE TILE as the medic attempted to defib. That was it. I did nothing else to hinder any revival attempts in any way and immediately left and kept going. That single tile move would, while setting the medic back 3 seconds at most, not of stopped said medic from actually bringing them back or making the survivor go perma

I take great offense from the way the ban was written, as it implies far greater effort to stop any revival than i did. When i read that, it implies that I continually tried to stop any and all revival attempts on the person, which is false. I moved their body one tile and left, that was all.

IC my character was incredibly angry and frustrated, that this random colonist was running in front of the marine line of fire as they advanced into a hive of xenos and despite being told multiple times to move continued to remain in front of the marine force and blocking marine fire lines. Then, they dived in front of my characters shot and got them both blown up. My character was obviously extremely angry and asked the medic to not revive the survivor due to their shenanigans.

While it might be considered a dick move to have moved the body, the survivor was a civilian who endangered a USCM operation by blocking marine fire and refused to move out despite multiple orders. I did hinder their revival by 3 seconds at most by moving the body a single tile, but did absolutely nothing further to stop any attempts by the medics to defib them and that 3 seconds could not of stopped the medic from reviving them.

Furthermore i am unsure why the ban was considered an escalation.

Notes:

Suicide as survivor. Told to ahelp next time they don't want to play a role. Jobban if they suicide as any role again.
    on Sat, April 4th of 2020

May have willfully omitted information during an investigation regarding his actions as a CL and inspiring Delta Marines to be PMCs.
    on Tue, April 14th of 2020

Warned for IC in OOC: https://gyazo.com/7f2abf2bf92b1c89f6ff9db272766375
    on Fri, April 17th of 2020

Warned for netspeak. Was directed to the marine slang wiki.
    on Thu, April 23rd of 2020

Warned for netspeak again, claimed it was a "force of habit": SGT John Lebird [Almayer (CT)] says, "COMMAND WTF". If they do it again shortly after this note, escalate to a three hour.
    on Sat, April 25th of 2020

EORG
    on Tue, April 28th of 2020

Warned for rule 2 - Deployed and fought at the frontlines with a machete as CL. When questioned, they claimed:"the xenos killed all the chefs, i must have vengance. with no chefs, what is the CL supposed to do, eat MREs? he'd rather starve" Was the reason they deployed
    on Thu, April 30th of 2020

Warned for IE - Killed an IO for shocking doors with a rifle, tried to aim at them instead of outright killing.
    on Tue, May 5th of 2020

Warned for IC in LOOC. Told them that they shouldn't LOOC to ask players to get their armor if they're unconcious.
    on Wed, May 6th of 2020

Banned from Researcher - Suicided as researcher because other researcher was incompetent
    on Sun, May 10th of 2020

Suicided as researcher because other researcher was incompetent
    on Sun, May 10th of 2020

Warned for using LOOC to salt about another players mistake. Told to tone it down.
    on 2020-05-14 20:06:33

Warned for Failure to Follow Procedure as CMP(forgot to state crimes while arresting multiple marines at once) and arresting an innocent marine by mistake. Was controlling a riot like situation at CL office alone (CO later assisted) and ended up rounding in an innocent marine who didnt get involved but came late to see whats happening. Seemed like an honest mistake
    on 2020-05-18 13:57:04

Warned for Retaliation against FF - Excessively punched another marine after being FFed twice. Stated that he knew it was accidental FF but proceeded to punch the other marine 9 times, downing him several times during the process and causing mild damage. The other marine did not shoot him during or after this altercation. Was given examples of what is and isn't permitted in the future.
    on 2020-06-03 19:29:00

LRP/Grief - Shot the tank multiple times for running over a few marines. Warned not to do this again.
    on 2020-06-04 20:50:30

Warned for IE - Shot someone who was disarming them with a shotgun. laimed it was a mistake. The person was disarming them while they were treating a patient in crit.
    on 2020-06-08 23:49:42

Banned for 4320 | Griefing - as a RPG spec intentionally tried to prevent the revival of a marine whom he had accidentally killed with a rocket. 3 day ban applied per escalation.
    on 2020-06-19 20:58:36

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Assigned to Admin Discussion, we should have a decision by tomorrow.
    and i returned, and left. and returned again 19/06/2022, this is my life now.

Former Moderator Trainer. If you have any questions regarding Moderation Duties, feel free to DM me: Hunk1#9842

A bigger truth has never been spoken.

Props to nanu for the picture.

My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After speaking with Management, it was concluded that the incorrect time was given for this ban, as such, I'll be lifting the ban now.

HOWEVER, this does not clear you of wrongdoing or otherwise modify/remove the note. All this means is that the ban is lifted. This appeal will remain open to allow the determination of wrongdoing to be made and if any changes to the note need to be applied.

All I am doing is lifting the ban itself.
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Resolved, ban lifted by Grimreaper.
    and i returned, and left. and returned again 19/06/2022, this is my life now.

Former Moderator Trainer. If you have any questions regarding Moderation Duties, feel free to DM me: Hunk1#9842

A bigger truth has never been spoken.

Props to nanu for the picture.

My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler: