Date of Incident
    June 22, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Elder Queen

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    N/A

Accused Character Name
    TR-445 or something like that

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    01:20 GMT+0

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 11. Suicide, Rage-Quittin

Description of the incident:
    I was in Observer when I realised that the Queen was mega bald as at 12:10, she was wondering around, unsure how to Ovi or build a hive, so I ahelped it and eventually I was allowed to take over. I immediately got to work trying to save the hive from it's certain defeat and did what I usually do as Queen. After getting settled in, Warrior TR-445 mentioned in LOOC that the previous Queen was me and they didn't even Ovi. When I asked for clarification, they confirmed that they believed I was the previous queen most likely due to the fact that the previous queen was extremely bad, and when I clarified that I was the current queen, they said "Don't care, didn't ask", then proceeded to leave the hive and a couple minutes later die shortly after I heard a second explosion near the hive a few minutes before marines landed. I was later told in OOC that they had suicided, almost certainly because they couldn't stand the idea of being in my hive, so rather than SSD so someone else could take up their T2 xeno while Xenos were already at a 15 minute disadvantage, they decided to blow themselves up.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    How you would punish the accused:
    Job Ban from Xeno or a Heavy warning if they're going to grief the hive because they some OOC bias towards the person playing the Queen.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pardon the delay, not many logs but I had to quickly attend to some IRL stuff. Ckey of the accused is "Killer of Turks"
    LOOC encounter
    Spoiler Spoiler:

TR dying
    Spoiler Spoiler:

SAY: Logs were checked, but nothing relevant to the report was found.
    Last edited by superjo98; 06-22-2020 at 01:47 AM.
    I play as Dawson Hook and Brad.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was TR. The round started and I assumed you were the queen since you had said you'd roll in lobby (don't you think I wouldn't even ready up if I didn't want to be in your hive)? And when "you" didn't ovi and just stood around doing nothing, we all got a bit frustrated due to the marine major streak. Later I went to the hive and you said in LOOC "you guys are lucky the admins let me took over" and I answered "yeah well vipey not ovied at 12:10" cause I thought you were someone else and you didn't know what happened before. You answered quite aggressively and I just wanted to go out and scout since the runner said "talls may be LZ2", so I just said "Don't care didn't ask" as it's a funny meme I like and I just wanted to get out of that convo.

Later on I rushed north to see if there was any movement at LZ2 (I didn't expect marines to be there at the time), and I turned a corner in the hallways. Now, I have a very shit PC and my game, coupled with BYOND magic, inexplicably decides to lag- this happens rarely, but it does happen sometimes. When I came back I was staring at the marine spearhead as they made their way east. I immediately got spamclicked by everyone, getting my HP melted, and my game stuttered badly because of the sheer amount of shooting logs. I got stunlocked and stunlagged.

So to confirm this I contacted the only player I recognized while my screen lagged and died, Murray, to confirm how my character just stood still the moment it got touched by a bullet, then how I just couldn't move. Here's the convo. https://imgur.com/a/qE3HiB0

In conclusion I just want to say that it wasn't my intention to suicide, I didn't hear the explosion you talked about and I went to LZ2 to see if anything was going on right after the runner said that they'd possibly come from there. The LOOC conversation was awkward I guess but I had no plans to kill myself regardless of you being the queen or not- I've been meaning to try Oppressor for a while now =]

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can close the report. When KoT died I was not aware of marines landing and only heard an explosion moments before the death. That added on the immediately leaving hive after assuming I was the bad queen as well as OOC saying that they suicided painted an incorrect picture for me, but as the logs clearly show, KoT was killed by a BR so I don't think there is enough to back the assumption of suicide. My apologees.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Correction, I meant to say that I got stunlocked and laglocked due to the "you've been hit by" logs!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I understand, I wouldn't have even ahelped if that guy didn't say they specifically saw you suicide, though running at marines and lagging out from the immediate shredding you took could be percieved as suicide.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m going to give Killer the Turks the benefit of the doubt on this one.

However in the future don’t assume someone in OOC as a third party as being the perfect eye witness. You could always reach out in OOC next round to the player to ask hey can I get your side or send an ahelp next round.
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 06-22-2020 at 02:39 AM.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids