Byond ID?
    Einstein1088

Marine Name
    Jack 'Lucky' Milon

Other Whitelist Applications
    No applications

Name of the Synth Character you wish to play
    Robert

Are you familiar with the Synthetic Programming and Guidelines?
    I have read through the Synthetic Programming and Guidelines several times and feel I have a good understanding of them.

What are some scenarios that you can perform combat in? Give us a brief example.
    Directly attacked by non-human, or a hostile Faction while helping marines or being cornered during a hijack. Also sometimes better run away if you have chance to do it

Synthetic Character Story
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Total wordcount is 1824, I hope it will be good story.

What is your Synth�s quirk and personality?
    Robert tries to be a proper synth that acts clearly as told. If something disturbs a person, he tells the whole truth directly, hiding nothing. Unless prohibited by the Сompany or higher management in the chain of command

How familiar are you with Engineering?
    I have spent a lot in engineering to be sure that I can do it.
    - doing fob duties
    - fixing power
    - load OB and etc.

How familiar are you with Command?
    I played a lot of hours on CIC roles. I know about overwatch and command consoles, but I also know that synth cant use OB because of synthetic programming

How familiar are you with Medical?
    I am sure I can do both medics and docs duties. I know about surgeries, pills and their ODes, about medevac and chems

How familiar are you with Requisitions?
    I played on req roles and know about req line, what supplies need fob and how use pods

Why do you want to be a synthetic/why should we whitelist you?
    I want to be synthetic because I want to play for mechanical player with less emotions and helping marines on ground. I also want to try roleplay being synthetic

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason? Do you have any active jobbans?
    I have not been banned in the last month and have no active jobbans.

Are you currently banned from our Discord, and if so, why?
    I am not banned from the Discord.

Do you have anything else you would like to include about your application?
    I thought I said about every aspect

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or the Synthetic Programming Guideline?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, the story itself is only 300 words long, without the 2nd page that can't be considered part of the story. Speaking of which, if you would have continued with it, I'm sure it would have been a cool and entertaining story to read. Your combat answer is.. short. You need to give a more complex, but not 5 lines long, example on how you would react if something happens and you need/don't need to perform combat.

Quirk seems okay, in my opinion. I haven't seen you in game, but that doesn't really matter. All in all, you need to put more effort in this app and I'm sure it will get accepted. Until then, I'm gonna have to -1 this.

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you link wrong document? You said the word count is 1800 but I don't see that
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh sorry. I forgot that add all answers. I was afraid that page reboot and delete all answers. After that I count all words, including other answers. So there is only one page.

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am only seeing about 300 words story, not 1800 though. I guess that was a typo?
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, it is

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey there, thanks for reapplying. I see you've taken steps to gradually improve since the last time and invest some playtime into CM but unfortunately it's not quite there just yet.

I've only seen you play CMO and it was nothing outstanding in my opinion, I think you should play the role more so we can get an accurate gauge of your skill and competency in medical. When that is done and over with I'd like to see you play req and engineering roles as well - mainly squad engineer as that is the most critical one.

One other minor thing, you didn't include a link to your previous denied application in the Other Whitelist Applications question. For your next try please include it, preferably in format of [link] (Denied Synthetic application).

Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The others have voiced my opinions, the combat answer was just too short, and had you expanded on the story it would have probably been fun.

-1, please try again next month but work on expanding what you have.

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Read accepted apps and change what you did wrong.
    Synthetic Senator

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Story is frankly way too short, and your answers are the bare minimum. Go through some of the accepted apps, and take into consideration the feedback that 50rem and the others have given you. -1
    I play as Dawson Hook and Brad.