Byond ID?
    Flerpin

Marine Name
    Cass 'Napalm' Mens

Other Whitelist Applications
    None

Name of the Synth Character you wish to play
    Cass

Are you familiar with the Synthetic Programming and Guidelines?
    Yes

What are some scenarios that you can perform combat in? Give us a brief example.
    Only as a last resort such as completely surrounded by hostile aliens. 99% of the time, should never engage in a hostile fashion.

Synthetic Character Story
    Constructed via standard template design from Weyland-Yutani, Cass has been an invaluable member for the crew, particularly working as a off-shift doctor during times of great need. Its first show case of success was during an operation where it was able to perform over 30 ligament repairs on wounded marines within an hour. Its personality, while monotone and fairly dull, is one of support, ever optimistic to those it works around with words of encouragement.

What is your Synth�s quirk and personality?
    Very supportive. Even when faced with a marine that can barely hold their gun, Cass will always ensure that they are trained properly. It has been programmed to pass knowledge as effectively as possible and will not hesitate to give lectures to those who seek it.

How familiar are you with Engineering?
    Very familiar. I know how to build cades, modify doors, dismantled constructions, fix completely broken APCs. I have extensive knowledge in ordnance chemicals as well. I have also done plenty of mortar jobs as well ground side, assisting with CAS and Orbital strikes.

How familiar are you with Command?
    Somewhat familiar. I don't usually choose many leadership roles though I have done plenty of intelligence officer and PO stints. Communication is extremely key and ensuring that everyone knows what's going on; not to mention everyone executes it properly.

How familiar are you with Medical?
    Very familiar. I've done plenty of ground side surgery triages and have healed up a plethora of marines planetside. I'm very familiar with ensuring that marines don't OD and how to effectively defib a dead marine in a quick and concise manner. A specialty of mine.

How familiar are you with Requisitions?
    Fairly familiar. Starting rush is a bit hectic to ensure that everyone gets their beloved attachments. Then it's just a matter of listening to what people want over the radio and dropping it down to them. Communication is key with command and ensuring that the Almayer does not go over budget for needless supplies.

Why do you want to be a synthetic/why should we whitelist you?
    Combat is fun, but I find a lot of fun being able to be on the supporting role. When a marine decides to over extend and gets himself killed, I want to be able to drag him back, heal him up, and send him back into the fight. I want to be able to help restore power to the colony not only help with DEFCON but to help illuminate the area. Marines win fights, Supports win wars.

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason? Do you have any active jobbans?
    No.

Are you currently banned from our Discord, and if so, why?
    No.

Do you have anything else you would like to include about your application?
    I made 8 max HE cyclonite rockets in 15 minutes once for the SADAR spec as OT. Pretty proud about that.

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or the Synthetic Programming Guideline?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's a lot of good in this one, but the story is just, to put it plainly, woefully inadequate. Someone has to say it.

It does show some speciality of the synth, but it has zero demonstration of the quirk and is barely longer than the answers to other questions.

Damn shame too, this app left me a good first impression.
    Tyson 'Bunny' Sphere

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey chap! I'm going to guess that you didn't read over other applications? You can go into the accepted/denied subforums of the synthetic applications and get some very good insight as to what makes a synthetic story very good. You can also use whitelist app help on the CM discord. The councillors are also willing to help (I think). Man, that sounds rough. I mean the synth council. That sounds better. But yeah, the council and other players are willing to help with the story. I'm gonna have to -1 this for now, but it ain't a bad app. The story needs to be more in-depth though.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forte has already voiced my concerns.

What you have is good, there just needs to be more. -1for now, I urge you to look at other apps and ask other synfs to read your app prior to posting.

Regardless, I wish you luck.

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't need to echo, -1
    Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aight. I'll look over some other ones and see how it's done. Just throw this one in the trash and I'll make a better one.

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You need an actual story, try to aim for at least 500 words and make sure your story shows your quirk and has some dialogue. Contact synthetic technicians on discord to check your app before you submit. If you did, we'd never let you submit this.

You can reapply in a month
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.