Date of Incident
    June 23, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Eric "meat missile" Castle

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    not known

Accused Character Name
    Joey "sex master" capone

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    About 30 minutes before this posting

What rule(s) were broken:
    Lethal force or griefing

Description of the incident:
    Early in round in Rec Sl his dumping. I tell the accused player to just drop the items rather then throwing them becasue its quicker. He attempts to disarm multiple times eventually causing myshotgun to go off and strike another player. I think Icly or ooc made a comment about being an idiot yada yada. Player begins punching me. I have weapon equipped strike said player with it in self defense. Michele grimes enters the room and starts hitting me, I respond and strike her. She sets me on fire. She drags me out of the fire and im in crit laying on the ground. Player joey capone walks over and pointblank kills me with buckshot. I Ahelped this and was told by bobatnight that it appeared to be an appropriate response. I felt that I was acting in self defense after another player had caused a person to be shot and assaulted me, and that point blank murdering a player lieing in crit was beyond reasonable. Ive always been held to the stanard that pointblank killing other players is a huge no no. Such to the point that Ive always avoided doing it even if im bludgeoned into crit. Weapon strikes are a fairly common thing here, murdering people not so much. I would like from an admin or higher to give some rule clarity here, are players allowed to execute another player lieing unconscious if they had struck them earlier?

Ill crop and add screenshots after from the event and conversation with the moderator bobatnight.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    add later

How you would punish the accused:
    Same punishment as rules normally follow if they were indeed wrong. If they didnt do anything wrong then none.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was already handled in game by Bobatnight
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids