Byond ID?
    QuickLoad

Marine Name
    Leon 'Top' Konrad

Other Whitelist Applications
    //showthrea...ight=quickload Yautja Whitelist - Accepted

Name of the Synth Character you wish to play
    Molly

Are you familiar with the Synthetic Programming and Guidelines?
    I'm familiar with the synthetic programming guidelines, by the way, you have linked an outdated version which goes back to 2017 on the archived forums. This is the current one: //showthrea...ng-and-Guideli

What are some scenarios that you can perform combat in? Give us a brief example.
    To start, synthetics cannot use firearms under any circumstances due to their inbuilt restrictions. They will do their absolute best to refuse engaging in combat while on the frontlines. A synthetic can engage in combat during only very specific, life-threatening scenarios. When cornered with no potential escape route a synthetic may use violence to ward off any attackers, then disengage to avoid further combat. For example, if a synthetic is pushed into a set of maintenance tunnels by a runner and gets cornered, it can use force until the runner retreats. A synthetic is also allowed to use force to neutralize and ward off a threat when preserving a human life which cannot get support otherwise. For example, on LV when a bravo marine is pounced by a lurker, if a synthetic tries to drag it back and the lurker continues trying to steal the marine, the synthetic is allowed to use violence to force the lurker away so that the synthetic can save the bravo marine.

Synthetic Character Story
    I hope that this story shows how the quirk and malleable personalities works for my character's roleplay.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

What is your Synth�s quirk and personality?
    Molly’s programming tries its best to adhere to the people of her surroundings and those of which she’s currently interacting with to help with servicing and likeability. As a result, she will raise or lower her tone and mood depending on her last interaction with a human. If she spoke to a cheery human and said goodbye, she would greet the next human with an equally cheery greeting. If that human were to be very mean or monotonous, she would immediately respond in a monotonous manner. She replicates and mirrors those which she’s with, and when she’s not with anyone, she replicates whom she was last with. However, if she has no social interaction with personnel to base her personality off of, she will revert to her default(boot-up) state and provide a calm, concise and respectful demeanor to those which she interacts with.

How familiar are you with Engineering?
    I’m very familiar with engineering, able to properly build the FOB on my own, scavenge, repair, build, align and reinforce. I can also do non-combat engineering duties such as setting up the reactor, I can also do ordnance duties and create OT explosives. I can hack doors, undo pipelines, repair apcs and rebuild them entirely when destroyed. I’m very confident in my ability to do all engineering duties.

How familiar are you with Command?
    I’m very familiar with command and the structure/mechanics of everything to do with it. I played multiple solo-coordinated, lengthy XO rounds late in 2019 and have a plethora of SO / SEA / RO / CMO hours. SL is my second most played squad role(after marine) with 105+ hours and was the first role I mained. I’ve taken command on multiple occasions (as SEA, RO, and IO) and done so quickly to keep the initiative and flow of the game, especially for the marines on the ground. I also secretly have an alt where I play MP and I’ve done about 11 CMP rounds and 10+ MP rounds. I haven’t touched MP in a couple months but still know marine law well. Very confident in my ability to do command duties.

How familiar are you with Medical?
    I’m very confident with my medical ability, especially being able to properly triage and treat multiple asystole or KIA patients at once under the stress of nearing combat. I’m able to remedy any type of battlefield injury and commonly treat on the field. I can create medbay meds and conduct field surgeries day and night. I have 100+ hours as a squad medic, 40+ hours as a doctor and around 20 hours as a CMO. All of my PO and SO loadouts double as field medics.

How familiar are you with Requisitions?
    Requisitions is a cakewalk to me. I have learned all that there is to learn and had a great teacher when I first was a new player(Gunner Finlay taught me). Sending supply drops, managing budget, vending attachments, salvaging, retrieving crates, raiding squad reqs, etc. All of these are easy and natural, I commonly teach new CTs what to do and nowadays I’ve been teaching a lot of ROs tips and tricks as an SEA. Aside from SEA, RO is my most played command-ranking role.

Why do you want to be a synthetic/why should we whitelist you?
    I love the roleplay opportunity that they can provide. In general I’ve always held synthetics in a high regard but on several occasions when roleplaying with Karen in particular I was impressed and believe it would be extremely fun to roleplay as one. The opportunities which a synthetic provides in the form of support and RP are both admirable aspects and I truly love me some good roleplay.

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason? Do you have any active jobbans?
    I've not been banned from CM or received any job bans ever.

Are you currently banned from our Discord, and if so, why?
    No I'm not banned from the CM discord.

Do you have anything else you would like to include about your application?
    Special thanks to SquidQueen for rping and interacting with me, they were the ones who made me genuinely interested in what a synthetic was capable of roleplaying. Also huge thanks to optimisticdude for giving me a second opinion and helping me review my app! I shall not use the purple beret.

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or the Synthetic Programming Guideline?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    instant -1 for not using purple beret, expect your citizenship within the US to be revoked next Monday. In all seriousness the app is good and quirck is fine +1
    Nathon Stafford-Sunglasses wearing Delta L42 kiter man. Sometimes a Captain.
    Benedict-Praiser of Jesus, healer of marines, killer of Queens.
    Kahn'Ikesh-Blooded Hunter and great grandson of Gor'don Ram-sey
    (pfp by Manezinho)
    medals:https://pastebin.com/xiCJLuhz
    Mapper since 12/29/2020
    Had dev role assasinated on 8/2/21

Synth Councilor as of 2/5/21 along with Jakk, Frogzeke, Yukonsnow, and Flpls
    DM what#3954 for help with Synth Applications

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Leon has helped me quite a lot as SEA when i was XO. He certainly made my life easier. at time. him becoming a synth make him now able to play all support role at once. i highly support this +1

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quickload is a great player who knows his shit as basically every role I see him as. The story isn't that long, but it reads fine anyway. I think they'd be a good synth player for sure.

+1

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good player, good quirk, app and story are fine, I've even personally seen you and can confirm you are very good at medical, command and other support roles. And considering that you're a whitelisted predator who abhors pickup macros I'm sure there won't be any issues with you combat synthing either.

+1
    Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1. Quickload's a chad, and he knows stuff (I think?) Also, the quirk is cool, I am going to be super mean to you, and make you mean to everyone else.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    50 vouched for you so that's good for me, everything application wise is decent.

+1.
    Synthetic Senator

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you use the purple beret, I will kill you. +1
    I play as Dawson Hook and Brad.

Synthetic Council Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good app good player blah blah blah

thanks for NOT using the purple beret +1

Synthetic Council Member QuickLoad's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the kind and generous support guys!

Bless you all