Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Can someone explain to me

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShakeEZ View Post
    New question is Queen also going to have maturity removed and be nerfed to below elder? thats gonna fuck the game up alot in a bunch of different ways. Get ready for combat queen at 1220.
    Till its not constant 31 days of combat queen at 1220, my devmeme eyes and ears are closed.

Its also obvious. No maturity means that Queen ovis only to get the eggs and nothing else. After shitting eggs for 15 minutes, she can just drop it and wait at LZ. And its technically not disallowed, since only T3s have restriction to do so and Queen is T4 in stats and abilities, while T2 in the evo branch.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CABAL View Post
    No maturity means that Queen ovis only to get the eggs and nothing else. After shitting eggs for 15 minutes, she can just drop it and wait at LZ.
    Honestly egg morphers using roundstart bursted are a pretty viable alternative to having queen lay eggs, 12 huggers for 2 corpses is pretty good.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Heraclitus View Post
    Honestly egg morphers using roundstart bursted are a pretty viable alternative to having queen lay eggs, 12 huggers for 2 corpses is pretty good.
    Even if so, Queen without having hive that needs to evolve, has nothing better to do in that case anyway but spawn eggs. Or fuck up survs, but nobody cares about them.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the worst part about no maturity queen would be everytime you kill the queen a drone transforms into a new fully powered queen.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShakeEZ View Post
    the worst part about no maturity queen would be everytime you kill the queen a drone transforms into a new fully powered queen.
    Such prediction of consequences is byond the reach of Crystal Ball that belongs to the Council of Beetroot. Sadly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yee.... i remember when i was arguing in forum about permanest, saying to devs it was shit....
    fourkhan replied to me that permanest was defenitive and they wanted to remove xeno maturity and make moba...

at this point when he said ''we want to remove maturity'' i realised devs was a lost cause and they have no fucking idea what they are doing with their game.
    they went from a great game in 2019 to this shit fest that is cm 2020...

its just sad really.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Devs smoked a bit too much crack and changed shit 4 no raisin

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Queens haven't been all that threatening for a while, I don't know what you guys are talking about. You can straight up overwhelm a queen with like 1 or 2 other robust players and just dunk on her. I just did it a few days ago with Stafford and some ungas.

So why exactly is it a bad thing that queens are expendable now anyway, when most of the marine team outside of specs and REALLY robust players matter. You'll still only see like 2-3 and sometimes 4 queens per round anyway.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just to let y'all know devs thought it was a good idea to set runner speed to young for the whole no maturity change. Took if I remember right entire week before they finally relented and change the speed stat to mature.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerbottle View Post
    Just to let y'all know devs thought it was a good idea to set runner speed to young for the whole no maturity change. Took if I remember right entire week before they finally relented and change the speed stat to mature.
    Damn bro thats crazy

Except that your forgot to mention that runners had something close to 300 HP that time, which, along with 20% damage nerf of all marine guns, allowed them to tank a PB + some bullets