Byond ID:
    SSGT_BR

Discord ID
    Guidesu#7987

Marine Name
    Volver'Cowman'Louter

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    J'Ac'e Kel'el

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes i readed , and if i break the code of honor i shall be punished , and if you ask any question about the HC i will respond.

BTW the link is here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...WoRRdUF_4/edit

Now i will show you how i know the HC or at least talk about

Worth Prey:In general are alone and health humans or xenos

Unhuntables:Larvas , any drone evolution , non-militar combatent , aliens or marines defending their fob or hive , wounded marine or xeno , human who have proven a theyselfs a honored person.

Self-Destruct:I cant detonate myself near of the fob or hive , and i cant cancel it if i have a really good reason

Abomination MUST be hunted with all cost , they are not worthy of living.

If a thrall is worthy i can give him a biomask , yautja armor and a meele weapon , if they break a HC i NEED execute him.

And i need obey the elders and the councilers

Name and history of your Yautja’s clan:
    Kel'el clan is new existing one , years lights of distance from Yautja Prime planet , Kel'el is assembled by new warriors. In the mothership of Kel'el clan , the population in about 69 yautja , traders and warriors , and just a few Elites Yatuja. Patroling with the ship around , the clan wants train the young ones searching in the galaxy for preys.

The mothership is called Zaarc'4 , a medium sized vessel , with some smalls gardens and rooms to the yautja sleep and rest.

The clan was create by miscegenation of others clans , they are in general very different from anothers yautjas clans. Biggers dreadlocks , Reddish-tone eyes and in general a more browned color skin , the Kel'el are very respected , they treat theyself more informally.When the clan was in formation, the Ancient Yautja decided to make a official clan , then when the clan was set , they gave a mothership to the clan , the objective of the clan is to exterminate every signal of Abomination in the galaxy and train new yautjas to deal with that , the xenomoprhs expanding and the new Yautja being captured , the clan tries to exterminate all the Abominations.

(Sorry if this story is bad , i tried to make a unique one , and sorry too if am not really present on this forum , i use more the discord of the CM)

Yautja Character Story
    J'Ac'e Kel'el is a young adult female Yautja , with 93 years old.

When the clan ship was near of a solar system , they got a strange distress signal from the planet called CT4-Tfd , a colony from the WY. The J'ac'e while training in the ship , got a mission to just observe a situation and report any strange activite , picking her stuffs to investigate the situation , she found a research lab , while using the cloak device , she saw a dead yautja in a cell , chestbursted , and all the humans inside dead , she contact the mothership about the situation , then the Clan leader issued a order to EXTERMINATE the abomination , obeying , she found the abomination sleeping , then because the Abomination is not worthy of living , she uses the plasma cutter then slash and cut the heads off of the Abomination , when she goes back , the clan applauds while she hands the creature head to the Clan Leader. After that she was invited to participate in a small hunting season trying to find a worthy prey

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    I understand , normally i am not salty or toxic , but Racism? For be real , i am a black Brazilian IRL , i suffered racism then i NEVER would do that.

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is my first whitlist application.
    And for be real i am just happy writing a backstory in general.
    If my whitelist dont get accepted i will be a bit sad but at least i wrote a cool story

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there lad

I am glad to know that you're enthusiastic about joining the WL however, you got a number of things going against you here.

1) Both your clan and character stories are both to short. The minimum size of each story is 1 page. I also noticed that there may be a language barrier here. I would suggest enlisting some help with writing it out.

2) You have 2 warnings on your in-game file this month. While they aren't terrible notes, it's not a good look for someone applying to the WL.

I'm going to deny this application and defer you for the next 30 days. Please take the time to reflect upon what I have said here.

I would like to close this application with the fact that you have an insane amount of hours in-game (Over 200 this month). I'm glad to see a fan of the game is looking to the join the WL.

Result: Denied

Applicant can re-apply after 07-27-20