Byond ID:
    Furbnus.

Discord ID
    Furbnus the Crimson#8984.

Marine Name
    Hazel "Smoke" Ray/ Synthetic Tori.

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Thuah-Uahtok Bo'ytill.

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    I have read the Honor Code several times and have a good understanding of it, I understand that breaching it can lead disciplinary action against my Whitelist.

Name and history of your Yautja’s clan:
    Yautja Character Story
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    A sea of black. Silence. Clarity. Darkness shining the light on the workings of perception.

Air rushes inward, cold and delicious. The darkness calls, promises of glory.

Air rushes outward, warm and fulfilling. A face peers from the dark, a face of fear and death.

Pain, searing and glorious. A mark of greatness and pride.

The darkness recedes, the pain fades, the faces open their eyes.

A sea of black. Silence. Clarity. Darkness shining the light on the workings of perception.

Air rushes inward, cold and delicious. The darkness calls, promises of glory.

Air rushes outward, warm and fulfilling. A face peers from the dark, a face of fear and death.

Pain, searing and glorious. A mark of greatness and pride.

The darkness recedes, the pain fades, the faces open their eyes.

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    I understand that any of the above can lead to my whitelist being revoked.

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know Furbnus, they're a pretty good player, and a whitelisted synth, I've seen them roleplay before. They know what they're doing. And they're joining Bo'ytill gang, which means instant +2. In all seriousness though, the stories are great, and they're a good player.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ah Hazel, a good one, whenever I have them in my squad I know it was going to be a good OP. Should be familiar with whats allowed and not, can't wait to see how they handle the questioned provided, would also like to see how this Bo'ytill clan turns out +1

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nobody from hell comes to CM and gets all whitelists in 10 minutes, sure Furbnus is good even though they don't play the game

+1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you all for the support even though Dusan is WRONG.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't mind Dusan, they're a little cooked.

I've read your story before submission and it was decent. I respect the fact that you listened to councilors and others, incorporating the opinions and views of everybody to help improve your story.

You were also very patient regarding it all.

Definitely a
    +1
    Now you just need the SEA WL.
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer
    My wall of medals: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Discord: Novacti#0505

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They'll use a sattelite to bomb my house if I don't +1 this please send help.

Good RP'er, Good Player, First time they haven't applied to a whitelist after me. Goodluck fren
    Nathon Stafford-Sunglasses wearing Delta L42 kiter man. Sometimes a Captain.
    Benedict-Praiser of Jesus, healer of marines, killer of Queens.
    Kahn'Ikesh-Blooded Hunter and great grandson of Gor'don Ram-sey
    (pfp by Manezinho)
    medals:https://pastebin.com/xiCJLuhz
    Mapper since 12/29/2020
    Had dev role assasinated on 8/2/21

Synth Councilor as of 2/5/21 along with Jakk, Frogzeke, Yukonsnow, and Flpls
    DM what#3954 for help with Synth Applications

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you both for your support!

Stafford your family lives to see another day.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good app, nice story, player’s decently active and I think they’re trustworthy enough to not do anything dumb if given the role. Normally I’d +1 this, but this time I am required by law to not do just that.

So basically, -1

Your 'Friendly' Neighborhood Captain, Frans Feiffer. Austrian Kommodore vith zie vorst accent, survivor of Space Vietnam, and Loving Caretaker of the Ungas Aboard the USS Almayer.
    Pred App that is now null lol
    Synthetic model Darwin

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't mind frans, he's mad that I've been exposing his terrible housing situations of me.

Getting past all the jokes, I enjoy the way you encorporated a non-dueling way to attempt settling the feud, you spoke with me, with, just about, everything on the backstory. I personally enjoy that, and was glad I could have someone new, and more experienced entering the Bo'ytill gang.

I also enjoy the uniqueness, it transfers from the standard fight, to a little "oh shit" moment to a "well... wasn't expecting that." and I enjoyed it.

It'll, of course. Be a +1
    Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio, Marine who enjoy's Spec, SG and SO. Hmmph. The true JTAC God.
    Athein Bo'ytill Based Unrobust Pred

Mentor: 4-28-2020 - 9-9-2020
    TMOD: 9-9-2020 - 10-3-2020
    Retired: 10-3-2020 - Present

Shout out to Manezhinho, mans a chad.
    Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio
    [

Spoiler Spoiler: