User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Furbnus - Yautja Application

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been having a pretty shitty week but seeing how much support this app has gotten has cheered me up a bit.

I appreciate the support from all of you, I look forward to hunting with (And hunting for) all of you.

Synthetic Council Member QuickLoad's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like the clan backstory. Really indepth
    The character story was okay, I cut a lot of slack for the storytelling(it is often better to cut your story down to be more concise to explain your character, your capability to RP, any personality traits and so on || quality > quantity) but you had a lot of typos in there which could've been easily avoided with 1 or 2 proofreads. Such as the transitions for your diologue and accidentally double typing certain characters. Plain arial and overuse/missing line breaks with a white background hurts the eyes.

Your reputation as a trustworthy player is good and all my experiences with you have never been negative, and it seems a lot of players have good experiences with you.
    So you can have my +1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the feedback my dude! I'll be sure to take it into account for anything I do in the future. See you on the hunting grounds.

I look forward to any questions the community or the council might have for me.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there, Furbnus.

We are glad you have decided to apply. We will be looking to resolve your app by July 9th, 2020.

I am glad to see there is such amount of support for your app.

I think your clan and character stories are top notch, and I loved how you were able to work your own stuff into Jaio's clan. My hope one day is to see legitimate clans into the game.

I'll hold off on giving you my official vote until we resolve this app.

Whitelisted Synthetic CallunaBorealis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did enjoy reading the origin story of how Thuah-Uahtok became part of the Bo'ytill clan.

Though I don't have the predator WL, I've seen them around and they are definitely a good player who can follow rules and add to the experience of a game.

Best of luck to your hunt!

+1
    Shore leave approved for all my characters, enjoying the beaches of New Hawaii until further notice.

Plays as Heather Tanigawa (Intel and everything else), Erica Picotte (Medical) and Angela Ochoa (Engineering) in the USCM.

Aissa the Synthetic, a former waitress for a Cuban-themed restaurant franchise.

CB-** the Beno.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gucci.

+1 from me.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I appreciate the feedback from all of you, see you on the hunting grounds.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a hypothetical scenario that I would like to get your thoughts on if you don't mind me asking. Say during a hunt you see a fellow Yautja break the Honor Code. It's not a case of a possible misinterpretation, it's a very clear Honor Code Breach. What would you do in that situation?
    Usually playing as Darwin 'D.J.' Jefferson, PFC (Private: Flare Carrier), or Smartgunner almost always out of ammo. Occasionally an RO who yearns for death, dealing with rampant jackassery of his coworkers.
    Against my better judgement I decided to start making Youtube videos involving Colonial Marines. Channel

Yautja Council member as of March 17th - Now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If this were to happen, I would likely cease all contact with the other predator unless they go out of their way to fix it, such as bringing an alien back to weeds or a marine back to his comrades.

Thuah doesn't believe that it is her responsibility to point out other's mistakes or reprimand them, but nonetheless she refuses to associate with those who intentionally break the Honor Code. Were it unintentional, she would be much colder towards them for being careless, but wouldn't outright shun them.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The answer was satisfactory, I haven't heard any major issues involving the player, and the story was well done. It's a +1 for me.
    Usually playing as Darwin 'D.J.' Jefferson, PFC (Private: Flare Carrier), or Smartgunner almost always out of ammo. Occasionally an RO who yearns for death, dealing with rampant jackassery of his coworkers.
    Against my better judgement I decided to start making Youtube videos involving Colonial Marines. Channel

Yautja Council member as of March 17th - Now