Byond ID?
    CallunaBorealis

Marine Name
    Erica “Calluna” Picotte, Christine Calluna Tanigawa, Angela “Calluna” Ochoa

Other Whitelist Applications
    None

Name of the Synth Character you wish to play
    Aissa

Are you familiar with the Synthetic Programming and Guidelines?
    Yes

What are some scenarios that you can perform combat in? Give us a brief example.
    When I am being attacked while tending to a downed human and alone, I am only allowed to fight back to defend myself and the downed marine and to scare off enemies. Or when the dropship crashes onto the Almayer. In any case, I am not allowed to pursue retreating enemies. I am only allowed to use melee weapons.

Synthetic Character Story
    What is your Synth�s quirk and personality?
    Aissa was originally programmed as a synthetic waitress owned by a Cuban-themed restaurant franchise. After it went bankrupt, the beleaguered firm sold her personality core for cheap to be repurposed in an offworld support synthetic.

Due to the legacy code in her programming, she continues to exhibit traits of a waitress working in a Cuban-themed restaurant. This means:

* exhibiting traits associated with working in the service line. Such as being superficially friendly, phrases like “Are you ready to order now?”, or such as sometimes referring to the non-command personnel or civilians as “customers”, or command personnel as her “managers” etc, and
    * using a restricted set of phrases in Cuban Spanish. In order to remain understandable, I have written some guidelines on how Aissa will moderately use Spanish filler words as outlined in the document here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

How familiar are you with Engineering?
    I am also fairly comfortable playing as a Squad Engineer, Ordnance Technician, and Chief Engineer to be able to:

* Build, upgrade, repair and deconstruct metal and plasteel barricades
    * Build and repair sandbag walls
    * Recover metal, plasteel, sandbags and barbed wires from existing cades
    * Deploy and undeploy restricted defensive weapons like the UA-571-C turret
    * Deconstruct a wall into a girder and restore a wall block from a girder on a solid surface by heart
    * Repair or move APCs within the same room
    * Set up portable t-comms at a defensible location like the LZ
    * Build medibots for medbay
    * Repair multiple adjacent generators at the same time
    * Activate SMES Power Storage Units to store excess power when the generators break down
    * Make traps such as laying and dismantling M20 mines, shocking doors and welding doors
    * Install new light fixtures in powered rooms
    * Formulate octagen in the OTs workshop, create ANFO safely, and create custom ordnance from mixtures and test them in the computer
    * Load OBs and reload them

How familiar are you with Command?
    I usually use the Orders ability in the field to boost surrounding by marines if needed. To be honest, I don’t play much command unless you include the Intelligence Officer, but I know enough to do the jobs.

As an SO, I know how to use Overwatch such as observing marines with helmets on, sending direct messages, re-assign squad leaders and work with Req to set coordinates for supply drops.

As an SL, I can:

* Man and dispense items from the Squad requisitions
    * Ensure I am surrounded by my squad and push to achieve the assigned objectives given by CIC
    * Check with CIC for further orders once done

As XO, I can:

* Set the main LZ
    * Make announcements
    * Reassign marines to different squads
    * Use the Identification Computer to manipulate personnel ID access and roles
    * Conducted briefings during low pop hours if there was no Captain awake at the time

As Intelligence Officer, I know how to

* help to recover artifacts like HF2 scanners, paper scraps, folders, progress reports and disks
    * help to recover vials, synthesis, research grants for Research to process, and
    * communicate with the transport PO to fulton intel crates, bodies and xeno corpses.

How familiar are you with Medical?
    Medical is my strongest and my favourite out of all of the support roles. I’ve played many rounds as a doctor, medic, and CMO to know how to:

* Make all helpful chems by heart, make unga juice and make cryoxadone-clonexadone mixes for the cryo pods
    * Memorise all surgery tray procedures by heart and combine surgery steps to be more effective (e.g. removing an embryo, treating heart or lung damage, and fixing a fractured chest for the chest together)
    * Use stasis bags to slow embryo growth, slow accumulation of respiratory or toxin damage, or slow the effects of ODs for patients until they reach a medbay with surgery, cryopods and sleepers
    * Perform basic medbay triage such as prioritising the autodoc for patients who require the most surgeries in multiple body parts
    * Use boot knife to remove shrapnel from the patient or myself to save a step, or confirm that the patient is not infected without a scanner
    * Know how to repair the heart then defib on a heartbroken patient
    * Perform field surgery

How familiar are you with Requisitions?
    I am also very familiar playing as both CT and RO.

* As CT, sometimes I get ordered to fill backpacks of flares, flashlights, MREs or fill ammo boxes from cardboard from the Bravo prep room.
    * Man req lines and give attachments and equipment
    * Work with CIC for loading crates onto Alpha to Delta pads to drop multiple locations simultaneously
    * Stamp supply manifests and send crates back down the elevator
    * Approve or order requests using the ASRS console for items, especially spec items such as scout A19 ammo, sniper M42A ammo, RPG ammo
    * Keep a close listen to Engineering, Requisition or Bravo channels for their needs.

Sometimes if I am playing XO and Req is unmanned, I will work as an acting RO dispensing attachments (or order and prepare supply drops) until a CT or RO awakens later.

Why do you want to be a synthetic/why should we whitelist you?
    Since I started playing CM, I almost always play medical, engineering and intelligence because I enjoyed these roles the most.

A big perk of being a synth is to be able to role play as all the support roles in a single operation as well as perform feats such as rescuing people in no man’s land while worrying less about dying.

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason? Do you have any active jobbans?
    No

Are you currently banned from our Discord, and if so, why?
    No

Do you have anything else you would like to include about your application?
    Thanks everyone in advance for reviewing my application!

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or the Synthetic Programming Guideline?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    She worked really hard on the app, asking for advice from others and grinding the less fun jobs such as engineer just so she can be synth. Many hours went into making this and I am sure she will do great because of that ^^ I wish her all the best and anxiously await the day I get to be called senorita +1

Buena suerte!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can confirm, they've been playing support roles almost nonstop long before they made this app, and they play those roles well on top of that, I can also confirm that's they've been asking questions related to the synth role on discord so they're dedicated to this too.

+1 from me

Good luck and hope to see you in synth chat soon

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I usually don't comment here since I don't have the WL, but she's really pretty good on support roles and I think I'm in love her. Ok.

+1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I observed her play support for a while and she did well in all aspects, I can vouch for her competence in all fields.

+1, good luck my dude.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good player, I checked out the app beforehand and it was fine. I personally don't have any issues with the quirk. +1
    I play as Dawson Hook and Brad.

Synthetic Council Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

good player can into good support, already talked about app in dms so uhh
    +1 awesome job

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Incredibly high effort app, story and quirk are very well done, the player is indeed very good at all support roles and I have no issues with having you become a cool robit man.

+1
    Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!

Whitelisted Synthetic CallunaBorealis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks again for everyone to take the time to review my application and also offer really good advice along the way!

You are all wonderful.

XOXO
    Shore leave approved for all my characters, enjoying the beaches of New Hawaii until further notice.

Plays as Heather Tanigawa (Intel and everything else), Erica Picotte (Medical) and Angela Ochoa (Engineering) in the USCM.

Aissa the Synthetic, a former waitress for a Cuban-themed restaurant franchise.

CB-** the Beno.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good player, good in support roles overall. There is no reason to not accept this application.

+1
    Captain Elzbieta Brygida