Date of Incident
    July 2, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Irene Rockfelt

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Doctor Compy

Accused Character Name
    Madeline 'Compy' Czech

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    Around 10:20PM

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 4

Description of the incident:
    So basically it was shortly before a Big Red round was ending. I was chasing some larva in the caves at some point Compy starts pointing at me telling me to stop, not really sure what for as I was busy looking for the larva but I BELIEVE it was about some shotgun I picked up. Either way my character doesn't like civilians and I'm already busy so I tell them to fuck off. At this point they start chasing me and punching me, I think I punch them once and knife them once but right after the round ends so I immediately stop all aggression.

At this point Compy proceeds to take out a knife and riot shield and continuously attack me. I don't move, I don't attack nothing but they continue to knife me breaking my skull and ribs. Marines surround me, trying to block Compy from attacking me and Compy pushes them out of the way and continues to attack me. I've ahelped the incident and gotten no response.

At this point some marine bursts Compy with an SMG and they still continue to attack me, I'm almost dead and I end up PBing them. I ahelped it once again next round and was told to make a report.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    How you would punish the accused:
    In the incident they're clearly trying to bait me into a fight when rules state you're not suppose to be hostile as survivor period.

They then proceeded after round end to continue hostilities and almost kill me as you can see in the last screenshot.

For actual punishment I'm not staff so I can't say but I hope they receive some administrative action for this.

Banned
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright so, I was PB'd by a Delta after killing some xenos with my lucky DB I used to survive the colony and killed some Warriors. When I got revived my DB was missing so I assumed that the Delta marine did it on purpose to get my shotgun and when I saw you with it and you ran away the moment you saw me I assumed you're the one who murdered me and stole my gun.

I ask you to stop and I tried to disarm you to get my gun back and you told me to fuck off. So I began to punch you to KO you so I could get my shotgun back of which you decided to stab me for and fucked up my lungs so I took out my shield and knife than started bashing you because I assume you're the one who PB'd me as you're Delta and you possess my gun of which I tried to ask nicely for but you told me to fuck off.

Some marine interfered by shooting me down when I never attacked them but I decided to ignore it. You eventually PB'd me after making an Ahelp which from what I could tell was a lie but I'll leave it to the logs of which Novacti has pulled after the round as ended.

The no hostile survs means we can't kill people in cold blood for no RP reason. I followed escalation and had RP reason but you completely ignored me upon my request for my weapon to be returned hence why I stabbed you after you stabbed me.

Admin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On the last point, that's peculiar because as I'm told survivors aren't to be hostile at all and I've had a staff member in the past just tell me to ahelp if marines attacked me.

Putting that aside though I think you're forgetting you're disarming and punching me while we're in a combat zone. You're some civilian interfering in a military operation and attacking us in the caves which we've been fighting xenos in and I had already died twice in that round so no I wasn't gonna take any risks with you attacking me and swung my knife at you as a warning. You literally said your intention there was to knock me, a marine out while we're in a highly dangerous area so I violently responded.

One of my biggest issues here is this is pretty clearly EORG, which is described as fighting and generating combat logs after the round. Like I stated, the round ended and I ceased all hostilities; you proceeded to take out a knife and almost kill me while I stood still and ceased attacking you. Going to the point where when people tried to protect me you pushed them down to continue knifing me in the process you broke my skull, ribs, and almost killed me.

The most insulting part though is you stating I lied in an ahelp? No, as is clear in this screenshot all I said is 'Compy is being hostile as a survivor.' and yes given you knifing me literally inches from death you were being hostile. I could have been more descriptive but I was hastily typing it due to the fact you were still knifing me as I was writing it and I didn't want to try to stop you for fear of being punished for EORG myself.

The PB once again I will confess to though and I probably shouldn't have done it, in the situation, as I said I was inches from death once again is illustrated in the last screenshot by the fact I'm in crit there on the ground. I acted rashly and that's my mistake, I didn't want to die.

Quote Originally Posted by BurnedSweetPotato View Post
    i was roleplaying as a spec ops sangheili

Banned
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PB was well within your rights, I also said he Ahelp looked like a lie when I first saw it in-game as I read it something along he lines of. "Compy is a hostile survivor" which makes it seem like I was just outright killing you with no context at all.

Also EORG can be appealed by contacting the staff who banned you and explain the situation. EORG is griefing. What happened at round end was no griefing

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Before logs, for the record survivors aren't supposed to be hostile in the sense they can just open fire on marines. However they can get into fights with marines as long as they have a RP reason to do so and escalate it.
    The only things survivors are prohibited from are turncoating to just murder a USCM outright after rescue or going to the Almayer and Sabotaging stuff.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs:
    Compy dying before losing their DB
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Encounter with Robotic Potato, alongside a medic that was treating them
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by superjo98; 07-04-2020 at 04:32 AM.
    I play as Dawson Hook and Brad.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The no hostile survivors rule is in regards to them being able to shoot marines outright as antagonistic, turncoating after rescue and murdering USCM crew, or Sabotaging the Almayer.

However they can still get into IC fights with marine forces, and Compy did want their gun back. I see a properly escalated fight here, it went from disarm - punch - blades - guns
    As far as it happening at round end this is a grey area, but I would consider it falling under the exception of Human v Enemy because before the round ended it was a legitimate fight between you two.

I don't see any rule breaks here
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids