Date of Incident
    July 3, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Ray 'Soap' Sandys

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Unknown.

Accused Character Name
    Alfred Collins

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    1 PM EST

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 3

Description of the incident:
    So I joined in as Bravo PFC and I went to get ready. After I took my uniform, in here comes Alfred who starts to push me, so I try to disarm him. Attempt failed, he starts to bash me with his helmet and then, after it starts to hurt, he leaves me alone. Then, I go to take a pistol, he comes again and starts spam disarming me. I tell him I will ahelp it and he calls me a femboy and laughs at me in LOOC. Okay, cool, I move on cause this community has shitty people.

I was in the req line and an engineer says on comms "Squad?". Of course, I do my GOOOOD DAAAAY [SQUAD] introduction, which I get a reply from the same Alfred with "shut up retard" twice. After that, he calls me out on how yesterday I "stole" a med kit from another PFC, but that's another story.

Anyways, he goes on to say racial slurs like "faggot", "retard" and the holy N word.. multiple times. I understand "shut up retard" is minor harassment, but he continued to say that.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    How you would punish the accused:
    A note about rule 3.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes I insulted you and disarmed you because you're generally an unlikeable person this report really just proves my point about you.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This was already handled in game by big cheeks, derpymcderpderp was told to stop and he did. Don't make a report if it's already been handled
    However I read the LOOC logs, derpymcderpderp don't insult players via LOOC in the future.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids