Byond ID:
    Ladwhy

Discord ID
    ladwhy #4052

Marine Name
    Ray "Soap" Sandys

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Ra'jall

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes, I have read the honor code and understood it.

Name and history of your Yautja’s clan:
    Yautja Character Story
    Ra’jall, the ship’s doctor and researcher, was sitting in the medical room aboard the Yaujta ship, operating on a human heart he had obtained a few months ago. He was about to cut the pulmonary trunk in half to better see a pulmonary valve, when the door opened.

‘Hey, Ra’jall, you know we arrived, right?’, said Ya’jeol, the ship’s technician.

‘Oh, already?’, responded Ra’jall surprised. ‘I thought it was going to take longer. Oh well, time to go hunting.’

Ra’jall left the room and saw all of the 7 predators aboard talking and waiting for him to come. He took some extra mending and soothing herbs, splints and some crystals and joined the others.

‘Are you ready, Ra’jall?’, asked Bai’Kou, an Elder predator.

‘Of course, let’s go!’, replied Ra’jall with an excited voice.

‘Alright, get your teleporter, see you soon’, said another fighter.

Ra’jall arrived on the planet 4585A, a swampy planet which was owned by the “green dressed” humans. He was teleported right next to one of their bases and was spotted by one of the humans. “Shit…”, whispered Ra’jall as he struggled to activate his cloak.

‘Oi! Don’t move! Hey, comrades, look what we’ve got!’, stated Ra’jall’s translator.

‘What the hell do you want…’, muttered Ra’jall as he activated his cloak.

He started to make his way to the main road, bullets whizzing by him like bolting lights. He looked behind and could see the scared human trying to shoot him. ‘Pathetic’, thought to himself. After he ran a couple of kilometers, he reached the main road, made out of dirt, but still considered the best road on the planet. He saw Ya’jeol fighting a human, so Ra’jall decided to observe his skills. The human was fully equipped with heavy armor, a shotgun, a Type 71 rifle and a machete. It was clear that Ya’jeol was losing, but Ra’jall couldn’t intervene.
    All of a sudden, Ya’jeol collapsed, activating his self destruct system. Ra’jall, dissappointed and a bit sad, walked away, not looking back.

‘Ya’jeol? Ya’jeol?! Do you hear me?’, screamed Bai’Kou on the Yaujta communications.

‘Heard that explosion, Bai’Kou? That was him..’, said Ra’jall.

‘He lost the fight? Impossible..’, stammered Bai’Kou. ‘Well, this isn’t the time for mournings, keep hunting, try not to be captured or destroyed.’

Ra’jall continued his journey. He thought about having to get 2 lungs from a human to simulate the blood flow from the heart to the lungs. It was then when he saw a perfect prey for his needs. A well-built soldier, behind some sandbags, not doing anything productive. A detailed description came from Ra’jall’s Medical HUD, saying he doesn’t have any injuries. He decided to begin the hunt.

Ra’jall approached him, slowly. The human, confused, got his rifle and aimed.

‘Halt, you donkey!’, screamed the soldier.

‘Who do you call a donkey, worthy specimen?’, replied Ra’jall, holding back laughter.

‘You’re not human, how do you know Russian…’, stuttered the human, starting to feel scared, but keeping a straight face.

‘Defend yourself.’, said Ra’jall as he equipped his wrist blades and started running towards him.

Ra’jall knew the human’s body has released a high amount of adrenaline into him and it won’t be an easy, nor fair fight. The human started shooting aimlessly, hitting the predator in his upper chest and jaw. Ra’jall got closer and was able to slice open the human’s left arm, knocking him on the ground. The soldier got up fast, screaming at the top of his lungs. Ra’jall reached his back, pulling a harpoon and throwing it at a perfect angle to penetrate the human’s femur bone.

‘Holy shit! Arghhh, you bastard!’, screamed the soldier, insulting the Yaujta continuously. He then reached for his weapon, throwing it away to make the hunter leave him alone.

‘You fool, you’re weaker than I thought.’, said Ra’jall, as he dragged the harpoon out of the dishonorable prey’s leg.

‘Fuck! Leave me alone, please!’, begged the soldier.

‘You could have fought to the end, but instead you decided to dishonor me! This.. will not be tolerated…’, stated the predator, as he slowly got his Spike launcher out of his satchel.

‘No! Don’t do it, please, pleas-’

The human’s skull was penetrated by the spikes. He fell down, lifeless, with a shocked expression on his face. Ra’jall put his weapons back and started to cut the soldier’s chest apart. After some time and after a careful surgery, the lungs were successfully extracted.

‘Ra’jall, do you hear me?’, said Bai’Kou, breathing heavily.

‘Of course I am! Just got the lungs I needed, perfectly healthy and not damaged, how about you?’, responded Ra’jall with a happy tone in his voice.

‘Better than ever, a human attacked me and wouldn’t leave me alone, so I think you know what I did.’, replied Bai’Kou. ‘Are we all ready to go back to the ship?’

‘Yeah, I finished my hunt too.’, responded Hatouar, another predator.

They all rendevouzed where they decided and teleported back to the ship. Ya’jeol’s armor, weapons and tools have been moved to the Yaujta storage chamber. Ra’jall entered his room, put the lungs on his desk and started connecting blood veins and arteries between both organs. He started to pump the heart and to his surprise, the blood was moving to the lungs.

‘Perfect.’, whispered Ra’jall under his breath.

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes.

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The story was short, yet interesting I like the scientist aspect, seen you pretty often and had some good experiences with you couldn't say anything bad, feel like you would be an interesting addition to the WL +1

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didn't you manage to lose synth one month after getting it?

Why should you be given a role that can (arguably) cause even more chaos?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    Didn't you manage to lose synth one month after getting it?

Why should you be given a role that can (arguably) cause even more chaos?
    I, indeed, managed to lose my synth whitelist in a record time, something I am not proud of. It was my first WL and didn't quite understand how things are supposed to go. I was put in situations I didn't know how to react in, which caused me to break the guidelines 2-3 times(maybe more) in a short amount of time.

Looking back at my stupidity, I've learnt from my mistakes and have thought on how to react better. I've also observed other players with the WL to see how they react in certain situations(I was given the possibility to appeal after 3 months, still working on it).

Now, I think I should get the whitelist because I want to prove that I can follow the regulations and not break them like I did with the synth's ones. I wanna show people I changed and now know more on how whitelist things are working. I've understood the honor code, as it is pretty simple and straightforward. I also want to get the whitelist in order to improve my RP capabilities and have fun with other players, of course.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have some serious concerns over your lost Whitelist for Synth in record timem - a role with similar requirements (level wise) to understanding a code of rules and maintaining proper decorum in the role and general poor behavior.

Why would the Predator whitelist want to accept your application when you already have proved in the past you couldn't follow the synth regulations?

Your synth application should've put forth that you were capable and trustworthy for the role. Yet, you not only broke those claims but did so in a very short time span. How can I trust you in this role let alone now your word that you are trustworthy and ready for this role when, no doubt, those were the same sort of beliefs you gave voters on your Synth whitelist which subsequently was revoked?

From what I understand the issue you had was combat synthing. This is particularly concerning since Pred is a combat-oriented role with role-play mixed within. It can be easy to mess up around and do so far more devastatingly than a synthetic ever could.

Personally, I don't think I should take the risk on voting +1 for this application nor should any others in good conscience currently. I think you need more time, a better reputation, a unrevoked synth whitelist, and a better application.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I understand your concerns about my behavior in the past and I cannot change that. Almost half a year passed since that incident, and in these months I have evaluated my poor decisions and how I should've reacted to them.

I've also followed, while I was dead, predators and synths(I am planning, as I said, to regain my Synth WL) and how they roleplay/act in specific situations. I've looked at player reports, analyzed what the pred did wrong(if they did anything) and see the conclusion.

I want the predator whitelist in order to show the community I've "changed" in these past 5-6 months and I will think before taking action, unlike how I reacted in my combat synthing scenarios. I understand your needs to give me a positive note and I will do my best to achieve(especially the regaining-synth one) next month. Thanks for the tips!

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Story really got me concerned, this man is being kinda spooky. If it's been about half a year, than I'd be willing to give you a chance. Having a whitelist revoked should let you know, better than most, that they're high expectations, and I hope that'll help keep you in your toes in the future.

+1
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im not gonna echo what had been said earlier but i think you should go for CO whitelist before you do this application -1
    Retired CSM Jonathon 'Ghost' Granger

Discord Jonathongun#0219

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, Ladwhy, unfortunately after discussion the council has decided to deny your application owing to how recently you gained and subsequently lost your Synthetic whitelist.

You are welcome to reapply in thirty days and we encourage you to do so. Until that time if you need any further help with your application feel free to contact one of us on Discord.

Denied, reapply in 30 days.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001