User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor is ruined

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Survivor is ruined

So now, Mr. Runner can come at 12:03 and pounce you to oblivion, spam disarm you while your only weapon is a Berreta pistol. Xenos evolve instantly, giving survivors NO TIME to prepare. I wanna see your opinions and possible ideas to not completely ruin the Survivor roll.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Survivors aren't really a priority, I dont expect the devs to balance the game around what happens with 3 people in the first 5 minutes of the round as opposed to what 100 players do for 1 hour.

Whitelisted Synthetic Unknownity's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can confirm
    during the LV round of maturity removal tests I decided to see how overpowered would it be to evo as runner and head to secdome asap, also had another runner with me,we were able to kill 4 survivors who were about to head to secdome and none of them were prepared to be ganged up by 2 runners and no surprise they all died.
    maps like LV will have survivors dead before 12:10 with the benos heading to the colony as larva and just evo there to instantly gank any survs as early as possible
    Samuel 'Prophet' Logue
    BRAVO n CHARLIE Forever
    "Getting too old for this shit."
    ----
    Synthetic Kyra
    ---
    Yautja Shi'rei Mei'ka
    ----
    POW
    Burrower main

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    was playing prison as a surv during maturity test, yeah runner xx-121 can leave the hive as soon as they've evo'd to beat survivors with no punishment. xenos are kinda getting dumber and dumber to play as. this runner alone killed 3 survivors while we poured rounds into it with our MAR-40 M16s and stuff
    Chaotic puppet-master from hell

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Survivors are an afterthought.

If they're testing new things, they'll be concentrating on how Marines and xenos interact. If the change sticks, they'll begin making changes to the rest of the game. If
    <::The Provost is always watching.::>

Spoiler Spoiler:

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah just don't play survivor until this stuff is more finely tweaked, it's just a public test after all.

But in general playing surv is pointless, you either get ganked by aliens, screwed over by bad fellow survivors or softgriefed into oblivion by ignorant or malicous command and MP staff.
    Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and I'm still sitting here waiting for neuro to not instantly down a unarmored survivor :/ Imagine trying to find something that actually counts as armour on LV ahahaha....

but yeah, this role will continue to get worse and worse.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Digitalattack View Post
    and I'm still sitting here waiting for neuro to not instantly down a unarmored survivor :/ Imagine trying to find something that actually counts as armour on LV ahahaha....

but yeah, this role will continue to get worse and worse.
    Wait until the great stun removal update when doors can't be shocked anymore.

But yeah as others have said, 1) game isn't and shouldn't be balanced around 5 people and 2) it's all still in the early testing phase.

Survs do deserve a buff (something like high endurance stat making them immune to instant no armour knockdown effect), but they won't get one for awhile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tbh maturity is not the issue, runners are just cancer to fight because even if you manage to click in their direction, their high evasion saves them

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Survivors... an other cool game feature that bite the dust because of shity updates that mess the good game balance we had.

xeno classic maturity was a great feature of this game... bye bye great feature! was fun to have you.... while it lasted...

For real, keep the APC and the Rune Chat, REVERT EVRYTHING ELSE to pre-permanest and we get our good, less laggy, game back!