User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor is ruined

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BurningMetal View Post
    Survivors... an other cool game feature that bite the dust because of shity updates that mess the good game balance we had.

xeno classic maturity was a great feature of this game... bye bye great feature! was fun to have you.... while it lasted...

For real, keep the APC and the Rune Chat, REVERT EVRYTHING ELSE to pre-permanest and we get our good, less laggy, game back!
    can you like wait a few days before you lose your mind over not being able to PB xenos who walked into a shocked door

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just want full intergarted Hostile Survivors

Make it so there's a chance to spawn as CLF, Freelancers or UPP.

Garret Dalheart reporting for Duty!
    Captain Howard Dalheart Captain of the USS Almayer Deceased
    Ckey: TheDexfiles
    Joined the fight 19 Dec 2017

Current Record holder for most dead in a single OB at 25
    Sorry mates

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mfw I wanted to play synthvivor but my limbs and damage are shit so xx-69 runner can shit on me
    Nathon Stafford-Sunglasses wearing Delta L42 kiter man. Sometimes a Captain.
    Benedict-Praiser of Jesus, healer of marines, killer of Queens.
    Kahn'Ikesh-Blooded Hunter and great grandson of Gor'don Ram-sey
    (pfp by Manezinho)
    medals:https://pastebin.com/xiCJLuhz
    Mapper since 12/29/2020
    Had dev role assasinated on 8/2/21

Synth Councilor as of 2/5/21 along with Jakk, Frogzeke, Yukonsnow, and Flpls
    DM what#3954 for help with Synth Applications

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Devs have said during town halls that "they would remove the survivor role tomorrow if they could". I anticipate that eventually survivor will just be removed one day soon.
    Felix the Synth: hat fanatic, nice robot, one time double agent almayer synth executed for sedition. Occasional murderous mopbot.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardedWall View Post
    Devs have said during town halls that "they would remove the survivor role tomorrow if they could". I anticipate that eventually survivor will just be removed one day soon.
    Sounds stupid. What prevents them from doing that? Nothing. Survs don't play any role, they could be none in any round and that wouldn't change anything. Its like saying that "if we could, then we would remove preds tomorrow, but we are not able". Nothing prevents that removal.

What survs really need is to spawn in area that benos can't get inside no matter what for like 10 minutes. Then they would have enough time to construct something decent. If they menage to hold, marines get neat little outpost.
    That would actually make some sense, that survivors are alive, because they happened to be in place where benos couldn't easy get inside, unlike currently, that they spawn in random place among bursted corpses.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CABAL View Post
    Sounds stupid. What prevents them from doing that? Nothing. Survs don't play any role, they could be none in any round and that wouldn't change anything. Its like saying that "if we could, then we would remove preds tomorrow, but we are not able". Nothing prevents that removal.

What survs really need is to spawn in area that benos can't get inside no matter what for like 10 minutes. Then they would have enough time to construct something decent. If they menage to hold, marines get neat little outpost.
    That would actually make some sense, that survivors are alive, because they happened to be in place where benos couldn't easy get inside, unlike currently, that they spawn in random place among bursted corpses.
    The answer was in response to the question about when survivors are getting a rework to allow them to be aggressive/attack marines again.

The response was in line with, "Never, this is not a priority that anyone is working on and survivors would be removed from the game tomorrow if we could. They are not part of what we see the game doing in the future."

I mean someone could just switch them off, and i think they eventually will, but in the meantime survivors are on still because... why not.. and will be broken/awful for the time being because no devs care about the role or want it in the game.
    Felix the Synth: hat fanatic, nice robot, one time double agent almayer synth executed for sedition. Occasional murderous mopbot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They can just spawn all survs together to give them some chances

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Survivors are there to give Xenos something to do before the Marines drop.
    Everyone is well aware that despite how terrible it is to play as one, people are going to keep playing the role regardless, and thus there's literally no reason to care about it as staff or Developers.

You want staff and devs to even glance at the role long enough to warrant change? You'd need EVERYONE to stop playing it.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Driker View Post
    You want staff and devs to even glance at the role long enough to warrant change? You'd need EVERYONE to stop playing it.
    Heh, that way of thinking only gets shit removed, not reworked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol after permanest, face hugg remooval, now we remoove xeno maturity and paincrit, next thing we remoove is survivor i guess!!!

oh no a cool feature that could imply RP!! fast fast remoove it asap!