User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Survivor is ruined

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just L View Post
    Yeah this is the main reason I don't care about survivors, most of the people that played them just wanted to frag a bunch of new players who didn't realize how retardedly good door shocking is.
    A a survivor main that almost never tries to goes for the PFC++ gameplay, the role has gotten shafted so many times it's so funny to see people talk as if most survivors were some kinda rambos when literally every tool survivors could get to even bother the xenos has been nerfed, shocked doors are dice roll now, fast evo, fast mature, Tier 3s by 12:20

Sure Evan Stelf is a thing but that's like me complaining about SHP Warrior. One player does not a trend make.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentMountain View Post
    Are they fixing the entire xeno team being balanced around 6 players getting Ravager, Prae and Crusher ?
    I don't think its unbalanced. Unfun - Yeah.
    T1's and T2's are now low-tier trash that hides behind T3's and Queen. With the exception of lurker (thanks to cloack and pounce), runner (speed) and warrior. Its sad and you get no gratification from doing anything, because atleast 75% of kills/fights etc are done by and with T3's. At this point its is better to force Queen off ovi and then kill each and every T2 so that then you can safely kill T3s so there will be no beno to evolve into powerhouse which is T3 with no weakness at all.

Whitelisted Predator ChainsawMullet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are they fixing the entire xeno team being balanced around 6 players getting Ravager, Prae and Crusher ?
    T3s are literally the powerhouses of the hive, they are supposed to have the most potential impact.

Besides that, other xenos are pretty competitive with T3s right now, Spitter, Warrior, Lurker, and Runner all have insane kill and fight potential. Sentinel kind of does too but it's supposed to fill a support role and not a damage one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChainsawMullet View Post
    T3s are literally the powerhouses of the hive, they are supposed to have the most potential impact.

Besides that, other xenos are pretty competitive with T3s right now, Spitter, Warrior, Lurker, and Runner all have insane kill and fight potential. Sentinel kind of does too but it's supposed to fill a support role and not a damage one.
    That makes no sense dude, the ENTIRE ONUS of the team resting on a few players being good and doing the right moves is probably THE shittiest way to balance it out, xeno has never been a team work heavy role but come on turning everything but Rav, Crusher and Prae into meat shields is the definition of unfun.

Runner is absolute trash with the new always mature state, dies to a shotty in one click without the possibility of getting to elder or ancient if you're good at it. Sentinel is a fucking joke that has even less impact on the battle, there's literally not a single reason to pick sentinel except you really do not wanna do anything but melt flares. Warrior is still pretty damn OP and is clearly a Tier 3 lite that the devs mask as a Tier 2, Lurker is still trashy with the dumb slash delay, the warrior is still a better lurker than the lurker itself and also stronger and useful on the frontline instead of hiding in a vent just to get one clicked by PB. And dont even get me started on the Boiler.

Xeno has never been as boring as it is now.

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    See? This man gets it. Back in the ol' days when we just clicked around corners, and had 1-2 skills per xeno, no fancy MOBA mumbo jumbo.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Whitelisted Predator ChainsawMullet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That makes no sense dude, the ENTIRE ONUS of the team resting on a few players being good and doing the right moves is probably THE shittiest way to balance it out, xeno has never been a team work heavy role but come on turning everything but Rav, Crusher and Prae into meat shields is the definition of unfun.

Runner is absolute trash with the new always mature state, dies to a shotty in one click without the possibility of getting to elder or ancient if you're good at it. Sentinel is a fucking joke that has even less impact on the battle, there's literally not a single reason to pick sentinel except you really do not wanna do anything but melt flares. Warrior is still pretty damn OP and is clearly a Tier 3 lite that the devs mask as a Tier 2, Lurker is still trashy with the dumb slash delay, the warrior is still a better lurker than the lurker itself and also stronger and useful on the frontline instead of hiding in a vent just to get one clicked by PB. And dont even get me started on the Boiler.

Xeno has never been as boring as it is now.
    > That makes no sense dude, the ENTIRE ONUS of the team resting on a few players being good and doing the right moves is probably THE shittiest way to balance it out,

Specs.

> Runner is absolute trash with the new always mature state, dies to a shotty in one click without the possibility of getting to elder or ancient if you're good at it.

Runner has always died in 1 PB

> Sentinel is a fucking joke that has even less impact on the battle, there's literally not a single reason to pick sentinel except you really do not wanna do anything but melt flares

Literally sleep people in 1 click as scatterspitter, sentinel is good right now.

> Warrior is still pretty damn OP and is clearly a Tier 3 lite that the devs mask as a Tier 2

Are you trolling?

> Lurker is still trashy with the dumb slash delay

One of Lurker's abilities is literally a slash delay reset that bypasses this issue if you have more than 1 braincell

> And dont even get me started on the Boiler.

Yeah, otherwise I'd have more verbal diarrhoea to dismantle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChainsawMullet View Post
    Specs
    Yeah, that's what makes the marine win or lose, the presence of specs. Not how they move their ungas or how good the OB's are, nor how fast delta can meta rush the hive while pretending to scout. No dude it totally is SpecMain with his SADAR that gets those critical 4 second stun and -25% HP on some tier 3.

Runner has always died in 1 PB
    elder and ancient runners used to have just a smidge of HP left to run away. Now that's gone. You know what's also gone ? A pounce that doesn't get you insta killed because it lasts around 1 second.

Literally sleep people in 1 click as scatterspitter, sentinel is good right now.
    Just stand right next to this 3-shotgun carrying light armor wearing PFC, trust me those 4 seconds on the ground will be totally worth it even after his 4 other buds shoot you into crit immediately.

Are you trolling?
    Are you ?

One of Lurker's abilities is literally a slash delay reset that bypasses this issue if you have more than 1 braincell
    Lmao not, it really isn't. Why do people think that the Lurker having to use a short timed ability to perform it's entire main point is somehow good when the Warrior exist and is better in every single way.

Yeah, otherwise I'd have more verbal diarrhoea to dismantle.
    Ok Whitelist main, fact of the matter is we're at around 55-60% winrate for marines, mostly speedruns, and cadehugging is more alive than ever. You can disagree but the stats don't lie.
    Last edited by SilentMountain; 07-14-2020 at 05:43 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    whitelist main lmfao

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mfw people still sleeping on MOBA Boiler and Trapper

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    try to fix my cades and get melted in 2 seconds while my cades get zapped away, swear to cowboy christ next time i play engie im running a 4X L42 FF be damned