Mynameajeff
    Date of Incident
    April 1, 2020
    Your Character Name?
    Mogu Stump
    Their BYOND Key
    Medizan
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    April 1st, 2020, near midnight I'd suppose, CST?
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Remain Professional, no matter what happens
    Enforcement of the rules
    - Whenever a player receives a punishment they should know why and what they are being punished for.
    - Ensure that all incidents are adequately investigated before giving a ruling.
    Description of the incident
    OK, so what I remember from this incident is that, I didn't actually do anything, we were on a past revision of the codebase... march 2019? I think? And this codebase had signallernades which were unbalanced, so I was gonna exploit them to nuke the entire hive I think? As CL yeah. So I was gonna hire the researchers to make me some nades, but the researcher kept pushing me and then killed me for no reason, and then I ahelped them and somehow I got banned for self-antagging? Yeah uh, I don't really remember nor do I think that this was valid at all, also yeah I did go on a big tirade in adminhelp but only after they said I was getting banned for self antagging so yeah.

Also yeah just read over those screenshots again, apparently they were only going to ban me from CL and note me again but they chose to server ban me, later on probably because they couldn't remain professional and changed their mind when I started berating them. Sorry about that, was stressed out at the time.

tl;dr i don't really know what rules i broke? they didn't explain at all, nor did I actually break any rules from what I can see, they haven't been changed at all since last I checked them.

i dunno maybe using game mechanics against xenos is powergaming then, might wanna get rid of grenades in that case.
    EvidenceHow you would punish the accused
    I just want my jobban revoked man. I don't even know if they're staff anymore.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Per our rules:

10. Reports may only be made for violations that have occurred within 48 hours of when it had taken place. Anything beyond that is null and void, and also you may only make a report for violations in that time frame. No reports or evidence making allegations of protocol violations going beyond that time frame will be accepted. Old notes where you believe the staff member in question incorrectly enforced a rule cannot be staff reported if it is beyond the 48 hour mark.

Make a jobban appeal instead.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids