User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: LynuahSororitas - Commander Application

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LynuahSororitas View Post
    I thought I had no problems with you but alright, if you could say where I acted wrong in your point of view
    Oh I have no real problems with you. You just seem difficult to approach in a fun and friendly manner. Perhaps you could share memes and such while you're playing PFC and build good relations amongst your peers. Say stupid things on comms and have fun with the bois when you can. That'll really go a long way for your image in the community.

Your answers satisfy me enough

I'd like to add on for answer 3)
    Sometimes admins don't intervene (and for IC RP sake I hope they stop intervening). Depending on the situation the marines could be arrested for Interference(Major) if the MPs were robust and that could escalate to a completely different, heated, situation.

Regardless, I'll leave with a positive vote. It's clear you know how to handle command. +1
    Captain Morrigan 'M.K' Kessler

Statistics
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Medals
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    easy +1, go get some majors king

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anytime beast.
    Captain Elzbieta Brygida

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally, I thought I was going to stay out of this and remain neutral, simply due to the amount of hours you've spent playing XO and knowing that you have a good understanding of the in-game mechanics and that you aren't bad at leadership either.

However, I've had mostly only negative interactions with you the past month, and just recently I had a round as SADAR spec when my spare rocket bag with AP rockets goes missing. I found you wearing it much later when we were in the caves, which I didn't mind, but when I asked you multiple times where you left the rockets, even pointing at you twice, you just remained mute. This was when overhead chat was back up and running as well. I never found those missing rockets, and this kind of an attitude suggests the kind of unfriendliness or elitism that is just really offputting.

I also have to echo what others pointed out - the fact that you have a note for improper escalation and killing PFCs for minor issues is very worrying to me, especially since the summer-tide is coming and we have to be a little more tolerant than usual to our newer players if we want them to stick around and become permanent members of the community one day. -1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You DM’d me a while back during your first application on how to improve, which was to read the feedback you got on your first app and go from there, and based off the other responses you clearly have, had you once or twice as my XO while back and had no issues with you +1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been thinking about this for a while and this application is taking too long, probably because it is kinda controversial and held by double standards besides the dramas happening recently. While I am and are well know for being one of the bests in Command and have the majority of COs supporting me, I still think I am not ready to be a CO myself, I do well as a XO and probably would do well as CO but I recognise that I still fail in some vital points and for that I will withdraw this application even if it would be accepted.

If there is something that prove I can do the job better than the majority who plays CIC is that I know when I am wrong and when I am right and when I should step back after making huge advances, and I am wrong right now, due that I think I am not deserving the whitelist for the time being. My time will come and I have no hurry. Thanks for everyone that trusted me and supported my app, thanks for the constructive negative feedback as well, when it isnt just a blank -1, it helps a lot.

Apologies to everyone that wanted to see me as a CO but XO will have to do for now as I wouldnt have peace being a CO without deserving it. Peace.
    Last edited by LynuahSororitas; 07-18-2020 at 04:02 PM.
    Captain Elzbieta Brygida

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know the player, and have been in contact with 'em about this.

Massive +1 from me. They're competent and good, and would blow many a CO out the water.
    Melissa Trelawney - Commanding Officer, ACTIVE DUTY
    Leo Harrell - Squad Engineer, INACTIVE

Top MVP's in my book:
    Claymore Allister
    Adam Berkshire
    Zayden 'Courier' Agg
    Kameron Hunter

Developer & CO Senator (Major General) naut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Withdrawal acknowledged. Honor the feedback, work on peoples' complaints, and go note-free for a month and I'm sure the odds will be better next time you apply.
    Major General / Colonel Samantha 'Sammy' Maverick
    Colonel Chris 'Topher' Lawson
    Synthetic Tara

CO Senator (as of 3-19-21)
    ̶D̶e̶v̶e̶l̶o̶p̶e̶r̶ Maintainer (as of of 3-23-21)

I'm just someone trying her hardest to not get everyone horribly killed.

im an artist too! see my works at my art dump below
    //showthrea...aut-s-Art-Dump

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Resolved, withdrawn by applicant. You may reapply a month from this message.

Good luck when you do feel you're ready to try again. You have my respect.

Your 'Friendly' Neighborhood Captain, Frans Feiffer. Austrian Kommodore vith zie vorst accent, survivor of Space Vietnam, and Loving Caretaker of the Ungas Aboard the USS Almayer.
    Pred App that is now null lol
    Synthetic model Darwin

Spoiler Spoiler: