Byond ID:
    OGBlackFlag

Discord ID
    Black Flag-2823

Marine Name
    Jimmy 'FF' Chance

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Kain'Tao

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    I have read, and understand.

Name and history of your Yautja’s clan:
    Clan name: Tao

Relationship in the Clan:
    Kain'Tao, fortunate to be as the son of a Warrior named Petin'Tao, in the Tao clan. Petin'Tao, is an Elite in the Tao clan, a stoic warrior who has completed the challenge to become a Clan Leader. Three serpent queen skulls are proudly presented on his scout ship, and the stories of his hive cleansing are sung in jubilee. Petin'Tao fathered 87 pups so far, and is thought to be the next in line to become the successor of the clan.

Clan leader:
    The clan leader, Rorik'Tao, is around 751 years old. His age is a testament to his hunting prowess. Once an Elite of the Ransok clan, he defeated the former clan leader in an honorable duel. After usurping the former clan leader, he began to spread his popularity as a warrior that has no equal. This angered a rival clan, the Umsui, in which a semi-civil war broke out. The conflict lasted two years, of proxy battles on foreign planets. While the battles were fought honorably, the enforcers were called in to halt the bloodshed.

Status of the Tao Clan now:
    The conflict between the Tao and the Umsui left a devastating blow on their resources and manpower. 42 blooded warriors were killed, and 17 skilled workers were killed. The Tao clan, now is attempting to reassert their dominance through the hunt. The rivalry between the Umsui and Tao continue today, both competing for glory and upstanding in society. After the conflict between the two clans, society had mixed feelings about the Tao clan. Most supported them, since all skirmishes were carried out honorably. Yet some viewed them negatively, as it was not fought in a duel between the clan leaders.

Religious views:
    Kor'Ma is the patron God of the Tao clan. It reflects their warrior spirit and the ability to do battle. Yet, they honor Paya the God of the Hunt and Glory and Dtekale the Goddess of women and birth. By choosing Kor'Ma, the clan faithfully serves in his name in hopes of victory in battle, the hunt, and for the healthy new pups they will bring into this world.

Yautja Character Story
    Kain'Tao formed a special relationship with his blood brother, Tomar'Tao. Tomar'Tao, since they were suckers. While Kain'Tao had many blood brothers, which Petin'Tao fathered, both Kain and Tomar were born on the same day. They grew up together, and as they reached the age to start the process into becoming a Blooded Warrior their dreams of glory and women burned into their minds. A week before they left to the hunting ground, the brothers drank their form of liquor. Their young and egotistic imaginative thinking led to magnificent dreams of glory and women.

"Brother, we are Blooded in one week. ", says Kain.

"I am ready, we were born for this Kain.", exclaims Tomar.

*The two sit back on their chairs, the pair pour another glass and toast.*

"To the Hunt!", yells out Tomar.

"To Kor'Ma, and eternal glory!", responds Kain.

*A week has passed when the brothers shared their toast for eternal glory. Now they are faced with the harsh reality of the situation they are in. As the Ancient one leads the Unblooded through a cave structure on a foreign planet, one of the Unblooded is ambushed by two Lurkers. They dropped from the ceiling and impaled the Yautja in the spine, florescent green blood splattered the cave walls.*

"RAAAAA!", yells Kain.

*Kain rushes one of the lurkers, his wrist blade drawn as he rushes the First Lurker. The Lurker's claws strike out towards him, catching him in the chest and leaving three deep lacerations in his pectoral. Filled with rage, Kain counters with a left uppercut towards the apparent rib-cage of the Lurker and a right cross with his wrist blade. Acid sprays all over his right arm, and he screams in pain and falls backwards onto his back.*

"Kain! The other one is mine!", yells out Tomar.

"Wait- Tomar!", cries out Kain.

*Tomar rushes the second Lurker, his wrist blade drawn. Tomar quickly stabs the beast in the stomach as it lunges at him.*

"Tomar! Get out of there!", screams Kain.

*Kain attempts to get up in a fast manner, he stumbles from the pain and roars. He lunges for Tomar, but is to late. What Tomar failed to realize is that more Xenomorphs were waiting to ambush the group as they went to help the fallen Yautja. A large warrior emerges from around the corner and runs at full speed on the wall of the cave. It leaps at Tomar, and pins him down on the ground. It's inner mouth shoots into his skull. A cracking sound followed by a liberal amount of florescent green blood sprays everywhere, right in front of Kain. Kain, now frozen stares at his brother dead on the ground.*

"Tomar... Brother. No!", cries out Kain.

*Blood boiling, he looks up towards the beast of a Xenomorph. He takes a knee and waits for the creature to charge him. As expected, the Warrior looks towards Kain and charges him. Kain, braced and arm blade extended out, catches the warrior in the chest as it leaps at him. Acid blood sprays onto the ground on onto his knee. Making a roar fueled by anger, pain, and sadness.*

*The Ancient one finally steps forward, after the small skirmish. He places a hand onto Kain's shoulder. Kain, twirls around looking for the next Xenomorph only to realize it is the Ancient.*

"The hunt is complete.", says the Ancient one.

*Kain's gaze falls to Tomar. He slouches his shoulders, and takes a knee beside his brother.*

"We grew up together, ever since we were suckers. We were supposed to share our first kill together, or first victory. The glory of the Blooding.", says Kain.

*The Ancient one ignores Kain, he simply stands tall.*

"He did not anticipate, a third hard meat. The first did not expect the hard meat to attack from the shadows, only thinking they would come face to face. Learn from these mistakes. Now, go stand by your kills for approval", says the Ancient coldly.

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    I understand.

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hate to break this to you but you don't meet the forum requirements for this to get accepted, profile has to be active for at least a month to be considered.

-1, need more time.

Use this if you decide to apply again in the future.
    //showthrea...cation-process

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I saw that. I have played for almost an entire year and I was interested in playing another role, so I chanced it. Ya' caught me!

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd advise you withdraw this, otherwise it'll just take longer to get denied bud. It's cool that you applied, but it can't be accepted without the required forum time. Also, you can take the time in between applications to gather feedback on your stories. Make sure to use the whitelist help channel on the CM discord to get help and feedback.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for informing me. I think I will keep this here however, get some opinions on the story and if anyone has anything they would like to see.

I've been a long standing player in this community and decided to shoot my shot, if it is denied for the forum time limit so be it. See you in the Alamo kings.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there, OGBlackFlag, unfortunately as has been stated above we are going to have to deny your application due to lack of forum time.

I would also personally recommend making your stories slightly longer as they're leaning on the short side.

Denied, insufficient forum time. You may reapply in 30 days.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001