Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fortelian - Yautja Application

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathon Granger View Post
    one of the best RP players ive encountered as SEA Main this man deserves this Whitelist because of his out standing commitment +1
    Thanks for the support bud. SEA best SEA best
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These are two very good stories, Fortelian, I am rather impressed with them. I am excited to see that you lot (The Boy'tils) are doing your damndest trying to make a real in-game clan.

As always, I'll hold off on giving my vote until such time the rest of the council and the community has had a chance to throw their input in.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1 from me. Two interesting stories, and from what I've seen a great player in terms of RP.
    Joe Dafoe, PFC/hobby Huntard hunter.
    Xenomorph FOE, disgusting runner/warrior main.
    Yautja hunter Nall'kro, clanless heathen.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobBrown4PM View Post
    These are two very good stories, Fortelian, I am rather impressed with them. I am excited to see that you lot (The Boy'tils) are doing your damndest trying to make a real in-game clan.

As always, I'll hold off on giving my vote until such time the rest of the council and the community has had a chance to throw their input in.
    Thanks for the comment bud, and yeah, us Bo'ytills are lookin' forward to IC clans and expanded lore.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ugnip55 View Post
    +1 from me. Two interesting stories, and from what I've seen a great player in terms of RP.
    Thanks for the +1 bud, I hope to join you all soon.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, I have a hypothetical question for you. It’s in the beginning of the round, but say, an XX-named xeno attacks you or another Yautja. You retaliate, but it’s obvious that it’s going to devolve into a spiral of xenos defending each other leading to a relatively high body count. What do you do, if anything?
    Usually playing as Darwin 'D.J.' Jefferson, PFC (Private: Flare Carrier), or Smartgunner almost always out of ammo. Occasionally an RO who yearns for death, dealing with rampant jackassery of his coworkers.
    Against my better judgement I decided to start making Youtube videos involving Colonial Marines. Channel

Yautja Council member as of March 17th - Now

Whitelisted Predator ChainsawMullet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hypothetical scenario question -

You have taken a thrall, it is relatively strong and has already killed two opponents. However, it also seems to be getting extremely disrespectful, and even begins challenging you. What do you do?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sora9567 View Post
    Hey, I have a hypothetical question for you. It’s in the beginning of the round, but say, an XX-named xeno attacks you or another Yautja. You retaliate, but it’s obvious that it’s going to devolve into a spiral of xenos defending each other leading to a relatively high body count. What do you do, if anything?
    Well, yautja are there to spice up a round, not throw it for one side or another. If it is an XX who is attacking me, I would probably roar, or such, and lash at them with whatever melee weapon I have available. Yautja weapons deal a sturdy amount of damage, that should be enough to scare off most runners and other lower castes, but if it is an XX, then it really is a gamble. If it ran off, then I wouldn't pursue it, because, as you stated, it would result into a high-body count that could otherwise be avoided. However, if it continued to come at me, I would continue fighting it, because "if a Xenomorph attacks you in any way or performs any LRP action towards you, they forfeit their immunity." (In regards to hive disruption). While I technically could go around killing every xeno that "attacks me in any way" I don't plan on throwing a round like this. Thus, I would fight the alien until it ran off, or I bested it. However, if, while fighting it, a larger amount of xenos started to come to its defense, then I would most likely back off. I didn't intend on hunting this alien, and I don't plan on throwing the round because the actions of a new player. I would probably toss out some smart discs to keep 'em distracted and then get out of there. I'm doing them a favor. Afterwards, I would get near the area, and retrieve the smart discs, preferably within a short time frame, just to remove the chance of a survivor or wandering marine finding one.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChainsawMullet View Post
    Hypothetical scenario question -

You have taken a thrall, it is relatively strong and has already killed two opponents. However, it also seems to be getting extremely disrespectful, and even begins challenging you. What do you do?
    An unruly or misbehaving thrall can be reprimanded or executed as a dishonorable foe at any time by their master. This is straight from the HC. If my thrall is being disrespectful, I would warn it (they might not know the HC and consequences regarding thralls, and a reprimand is something that the Yautja could do) if it continued, then I would slay it. Just because it killed two prey doesn't mean it gets to just dab on me and disrespect me. While it is dishonorable, I would probably use whatever weapon I had been hunting with prior, as opposed to my plasma cannon, because where's the fun in that?
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No issues with the story or answer to the hypothetical, +1 for me.
    Usually playing as Darwin 'D.J.' Jefferson, PFC (Private: Flare Carrier), or Smartgunner almost always out of ammo. Occasionally an RO who yearns for death, dealing with rampant jackassery of his coworkers.
    Against my better judgement I decided to start making Youtube videos involving Colonial Marines. Channel

Yautja Council member as of March 17th - Now