36 59.02%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on the Scope removals for RPG and GL specs

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Getting offscreen stunned by an AT rocket and then focus fired down by 20 NPCs with L42 rifles or PBd without any chance to avoid it was never fun. Xenos don't have any cheese stuns left besides queen screech, and queen screech NEEDS to be that overpowered right now due to xenos having no real counter to a massive unga deathball full of PB buck users.

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just L View Post
    Getting offscreen stunned by an AT rocket and then focus fired down by 20 NPCs with L42 rifles or PBd without any chance to avoid it was never fun. Xenos don't have any cheese stuns left besides queen screech, and queen screech NEEDS to be that overpowered right now due to xenos having no real counter to a massive unga deathball full of PB buck users.
    Getting insta gibbed off screen is FUN, what part of it is unbalanced? Completely fun, unavoidable round ender.
    Last edited by Fortelian; 07-11-2020 at 04:26 PM. Reason: Curse you auto correct
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Removing mini scope from sadar, GL and i beleive shotgun (hg-37) (for the slug users) is lame.
    you guys (devs / admins who like those changes) just remoove more and more cool content to make the game fit your moba vision of it.
    and its very sad to see this cool game that had potential slowly but surly becoming crap.

good bye cool possibilities and options! good bye cool content! it was fun to have you... while you last..

#revertthecode

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dying offscreen to circumstances out of your control is a shit gameplay mechanic
    Jonathan Hogg/SHP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ss13 does not need to be stun combat
    Waiting for lagless CM
    Manuel Conrad - Human
    Alexander Keys - Human (Command)
    SA-D5 - Xenomorph
    Har'Kittak - Yautja
    Thomas - Synthetic

I'm awesome

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Readd miniscope to them and readd neuro Boiler watch them cry and shit their pants as they complain about being killed because they were hit from an offscreen projectile they didn't see coming.
    The people who complain about this removal are the same people who complained about Neuro Boiler existing but this time NOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT THE HECKING MARINERINOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    In the case you think Neuro Boiler and this was fine you just have brain damage

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if we're removing xeno stuns we have to remove marine bullshit like offscreen stuns/instant kills

simple as

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good decisions. i still have nightmares after being gibbed off screen as a squishy caste where i thought i was safe
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Realistically speaking what is the percentage for "off-screen" deaths by SADAR. If it happens more than 40% of the time SADARs are used, then I would agree something should change.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Flag View Post
    Realistically speaking what is the percentage for "off-screen" deaths by SADAR. If it happens more than 40% of the time SADARs are used, then I would agree something should change.
    The number of times I have off-screen gibbed multiple T1s and T2s with good HE or OT rockets is too many for me to even count up.