36 59.02%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thoughts on the Scope removals for RPG and GL specs

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AcuteCircle View Post
    good decisions. i still have nightmares after being gibbed off screen as a squishy caste where i thought i was safe
    oh wow acute bald acute bald acute bald acute bald acute bald acute bald acute bald acute bald acute bald acute bald acute bald

Real talk, hardly matters since in 70% of the time people will just push you as you scope and push too fast so you gotta push and re-scope.

Mag Harn is still super viable. But this is just my opinion, there are situations where the scope works.

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good change, hopefully it will encourage GL and RPG plays to be less braindead. Just as it was dogshit for xenos to be carried by boilers who killed marines en masse with offscreen neuro globs it's dogshit for said specs to carry marines by blowing up xenos into gibs from offscreen.
    Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still cant believe they gave sadar a scope, wow

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "RPG does nothing to T3s" - mediocre spec player that doesn't play xeno #47351829

Offscreen stun man bad

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sad, but probably for the best, maybe now sadar and GL will get arming thingies that don't let explosives detonate within X amount of tiles, because i forsee many people accidentally potatoing themselves at close to mid range

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maybe now sadar and GL will get arming thingies that don't let explosives detonate within X amount of tiles
    Doesn't GL already have that? At least I think that's what the wiki says.
    Viktor Kovalevsky
    Martin Dark

02.10.20 - mentor

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GL indeed already has that feature and has had it for sometime

On the topic less dying to off screen shit the better as dying to something ya have no way of countering is pretty aids

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    felt it was fine at a 3 tile nerf since you couldnt be behind 3 lines of marines and with the moba changes ravs and crushers got explosive resistant, I remember during 7 hedgehogs and 6 crushers meta hell playing GL and not being able to do anything. But at 3 tiles you could still soften up a position that marines were struggling to push through, while keeping yourself relatively safe, good example i had was during a solaris round with the scope nerf, 7 marines were struggling to push on lowpop against a warrior, boiler, spitter dont remember the other 2-4 xenos, so got my GL out, got in close enough to use the scope and get it into the cave, and after 4 HEDP grenades marines managed to push in. Could marines have pushed? probably delta had alot of robustos that night, was it going to be fun spending another 10-20 minutes fighting over the same cave entrance, when after we pushed we all managed to fend off a queen push and even kill her? not really. But I'm just the minority according to the poll

Whitelisted Synthetic Unknownity's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    miniscope was the only way to use maxcap OT rockets without injuring yourself
    very epic
    Samuel 'Prophet' Logue
    BRAVO n CHARLIE Forever
    "Getting too old for this shit."
    ----
    Synthetic Kyra
    ---
    Yautja Shi'rei Mei'ka
    ----
    POW
    Burrower main