Date of Incident
    July 10, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Jemmy Whiteman

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Unk

Accused Character Name
    Max Powers

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    10:00 PM

What rule(s) were broken:
    2, 4

Description of the incident:
    The round was essentially a normal LV round. The marines had pushed into sand temple, it was at this point I was killed by a ravager. Medic Max Powers was grabbed my corpse immediately after my death and began to drag me. Powers would drag me from sand temple all the way to LZ1 (which was hostile enemy territory) and he would circle around hydro carrying my body until I went into orange, at which point he abandoned the body at hydro. A doctor attempted to revive me, but I had gone into perma by then. Powers had ample oppourtunity to revive me, yet instead he decided to walk around the map dragging my corpse. Either Powers was grossly incompetent to the point that he did not understand what medics actually do or was intentionally griefing by dragging my body around until I went into perma. I also feel the need to mention I had aHelped about the issue, but I did not receive a reply.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    I have none, but I would like to request that the admins find logs of both Powers dragging me and the doctor who attempted to revive me.

How you would punish the accused:
    A note or if this is a reoccurring pattern, a temporary medic ban.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here are the logs, it's difficult to prove the claim of the accused taking the reporter to LZ1, as the only grab logs are from from nearby the hydro/medbay area. There aren't even any other attack logs that would be able to give me a better idea of where they were dragged.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Ahelp from ripeplum
    Spoiler Spoiler:

There isn't that much here, I have the ckeys from the logs so I'll see if I can ask any witnesses for you.
    Last edited by superjo98; 07-11-2020 at 08:34 AM.
    I play as Dawson Hook and Brad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, going to put forward what I seen being the doctor that tried to revive whiteman, I noticed powers traveled through hydro with whiteman before getting to lz and cargo. He dragged whiteman past two field hospitals, then around the map till he was dropped off at my hospital on orange and barely any time til perma. Seemed to be a very very new and incompetent medic

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't see this as a rule break, I see this more of a player who might be newer and is bad at the game. Unfortunately your ahelp didn't get answered so staff if they responded could have helped assist him with learning medic.
    We don't punish people for learning. If the player is seen again, we will have a mentor reach out to them.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids