Jerkface00
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    Round ended 11:56pm
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    "Do not abuse your power"

and

"Preserve the RP and enjoyment of the server"
    Description of the incident
    I'm going to start by saying that, yes, this is an "event" report. The issue I have is that the staff member in question spawned several ludicrously overpowered HPR rifles (I believed they literally just fired PMC sniper rounds at HPR speed, effectively able to fiveshot crushers within a second, and even the queen). I believe his intention was to give marines SCPs to use these on, but through either intentional or unintentional carelessness, didn't spawn any before or after marines deployed, and made no attempt to stop the guns from being used against xenos in the first place. As far as I am aware he didn't even tell the marines that the rifles were for using against anything other than xenos.

Pretty much as soon as marines landed, then, they carved right through the hive, the few marines who had these special rifles were borderline instakilling any xeno that came on their screen, and still xenos received nothing. Through the staff member in question's carelessness the entire round was completely derailed and ruined. He eventually made an attempt to salvage what was left by spawning somewhere around 20 AI xenos right on top of marines, but it was too late for anything to really be done for the round and they made no impact.

Specifically, it is the staff member's inability to manage the event he was trying to make, and the improper way that he tried to start the event that I have issue with. If he had simply given the rifles to marines as he spawned the SCPs, I don't think this report would be necessary, but through carelessness he allowed an entire round to be completely shattered.
    Evidence
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...2.DVR_Trim.mp4

Just a short clip of five bullets from this thing entirely shredding a crusher THROUGH SHIELD
    How you would punish the accused
    Up to staff, not my call.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Posting as a witness, I was one of the marines who was offered one of these rifles by the Synth, I refused on grounds of it being pink. These rifles were literally in our possession way before first drop, and we were NEVER told what we were supposed to use them on. All we got from the admins was an announcement regarding a WY officer being sent to our ship, which immediately set off my alarm bells that they were gonna do another fucking stupid SCP event. Mind you, the round prior to this they had literally just run Hunter Games. The events were run BACK TO BACK.
    Waiting for lagless CM
    Manuel Conrad - Human
    Alexander Keys - Human (Command)
    SA-D5 - Xenomorph
    Har'Kittak - Yautja
    Thomas - Synthetic

I'm awesome

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was the coolmanding officer that round, Evan 'Red Baron' Ace. We got 3 Land Shark hunting rifles in requisitions that round, 300 rounds each, impossible to unload, or reload. They were purple. I had one in my armory, which means two marines had them planetside. Unless more were spawned, and the CO was not informed by any of his many many marines or RO. (Were more spawned) And there were SCPs. I saw, through overwatch, two dead infant land sharks, which appeared to be space carps, but renamed. I think it was a neat event. We even got a specialized land shark hunter PMC guy. I think that maybe he didn't make the land sharks capable of withstanding a lot of fire power, and that just yeeted xenos. But, I know I enjoyed it, since ya know. Land sharks. Guns. I like that stuff.

That's my round for ya. I know Bravo SL had one at one point at the frontlines too.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was delta SL this round and I was on FOB duty because CO decided to be funny, I got one of those rifles and have not used it until the end when there were like two xenos. From what I know XO, CO, me and synth got one of these rifles not including the PMC guy and apparently only infant land sharks were spawned (carps) and no actual SCPs. Last time this event happened the adult land shark was SCP 173 and we had only one rifle which was lost since I gave it away to a marine and it was chaos shipside hunting the SCP. These rifles intentions was to give us more chances against the SCP 173 which is unkillable otherwise, but the problem was that SCP was never spawned. The synthetic Ridgewell gave the rifle to bravo SL I heard who gave it to Jonathan Hogg who melted the hive. As Chainsaw said at the end some AI xenos were spawned, alien hunters. Before the round we had hunter games and before hunter games we had a PMC event.

Whitelisted Synthetic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Posting as a witness. These rifles were indeed on the frontlines during first contact with the xenos. They were var-edited HPRs that fired PMC Sniper Supersonic Rounds, quite literally melting any T3s in mere seconds. Xenos were given NO COMPENSATION WHATSOEVER during this, mind you. After several people in dchat pointed out how it was unfair that xenos were given nothing in return, Jerkface quickly scampered to spawn in AI xenos (there were literally only 7 xenos left and marines were already deep in the hive) and SSD Xenos (whos timers weren't removed) to try and 'salvage' the round.

All of this was waaaay too late, and most likely wouldn't have even happened if nobody pointed out the clear overstep in boundaries. I've documented all the important parts myself, you can flat out just watch the video. Keep track of the time of the round, too.

https://streamable.com/so7k46
    The fabled WEEB

Masamune 'Nippon' Sanada

Omen - 1st Generation Synthetic

Guan Dekna - The Shorty

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For clarification, the Hunter Games was a developer test of some fixes @awan was doing for the Hunter Games, and I do not believe it constituted an event as per our guidelines.
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Banned
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SCP TML here. Basically I was assigned to the colony to create some RP and such with the land sharks. Depending how the RP/interactions went SCP Land Sharks would be spawned which according to Jerk's lore can only be killed by high caliber special ammo or C4.

Essentially the special Anti-SCP rifles were spawned while Jerk was setting up the event 'n such which is most likely which derailed it. Event items without a fully set up event and no directions for these guns to go....

From staff perspective Jerk made an error in setting the event up which was yet a minor error but it ended up derailing the round to where the event wasn't even able to spawn in the SCPs 'n such for me to RP with.

- Doctor Compy, the hacked dumbass.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Post as somebody involved in the round, as I was a spitter on the alien side.

The first time we saw the HPR turned 'landshark' guns was the round a minute or two after the fog dropped. May be more or less time, Its late and the round was very tilting I will admit.

Hivemind didn't make any mention of the landsharks or 'other' strange things that could be related too an event. It was just suddenly T-3's and everybody else dying en-mass.

We ONLY got anything to 'help' us after the hive had already been dropped to I believe 10? Aliens, The core was gone and 60% of what was spawned was put directly INFRONT of a smart gunner, synth and multiple other marines. All of which were AI xenos which are as we are well aware trash.

I love jerkface and I will admit I do shitpost about him but when is too many mistakes or fuck ups "enough" and yes I'm well aware this is coming from me. His the event manager, He should be the best out of ALL those running events.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just adding that the xeno reinforcements that were spawned were unable to be taken over by players cause of the 300 second wait. Meaning the entire xeno reinforcements died adj to the Marines.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Posting logs shortly.