Byond ID:
    Jamesthebond

Discord ID
    Jonathongun#0219

Marine Name
    Jonathon 'Ghost' Granger

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Dalth-Rak Bo'ytill

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes i understand

Name and history of your Yautja’s clan:
    Yautja Character Story
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

This is my story it involved Time travel back and forth between an ancestor and my character i hope you enjoy the back ground of the ancestor which is a blooded ancestor of my character and how he won his first trophy

I laughed, as I was hand to hand with a human with a spear he was dresses in little to no clothing with pre civilized drapes and iron armor and a frail shield. *CLASH!* *CLING* The human Screams in fright as he does not understand he screams in latin *Victoria enim Mars!*. Side step as he lunges forward and slashed at his knee he stumbles and covers his weak points in his lower body and laughs at the odds of winning. He puts up his spear and tosses with my quick reflexes. I dodge it and wait for him to draw his next weapon which is a sword of spanish origin the earthlings call a gladiolus. i put my spear in a long stance hold and bait him into a charge and place the spear into his frontal plate which pierces his chest and comes through the other side as i stare into his lifeless eyes after he sates three words Veni, vidi, vici i suddenly feel burning through my lower abdomen and fall over.

2261 years later….

Humans fighting over dominance and superiority they virtually never could stop fighting against the Xenomorphs hive themselves without gunpowder. I was better of course. I used a pilum and a sword with a shield but that was in the ancestral tapes of our ancestors .

A male enters the room. “Are you preparing for our expedition to the new worlds we discovered or not?”

“I froze, then turned around and nodded slowly.”

“Outstanding do you keep your childish eyes off those duels and can you not do it for one day?.”

“I cut him off mid sentence and yelled back, maybe you should watch them, maybe you can spar better!”

He grinned, that grin left an impression on me and left me in a state of bitter glory, I raised a wooden pole and stated maybe we need to test your sparring. As we inch to each other with weapons a female enters the room and yells at us. “WHAT ARE YOU CHILDREN DOING GET READY FOR ALPHA CENTAURI!”. I thought to myself by slaying a queen was the only way to prove myself. To my sister and brother that I'm worthy of the kill .

Our hunting expedition was soon to come, medium size and was in alpha centauri, I’ve been told there were multiple small hives in that location and no sign of human life. I was eager to prove myself, even if I was young-blooded that was new to hunting. As i begin to climb into the pod i recall a scene from my ancestor.

2269 years earlier…

Day 643 the hunt for the perfect specimen i have made contact with many men who fight and die honorably yet their gods are failures in providing them the tech to level the playing field with us. I had my eye on a man of the name Marcus Victalian. I guess from the noises I recorded the language is almost translated but due to ship failure most of our tech is useless beside the camo and the rags on our back. The land is plans with mountains ive faces many people and their tribes but this is the most civil of them all. They wear dresses and forship eagles as I saw from their banners. *SCREECH*

2269 years later …

We finally landed. We faced no contact on landing but we had issues with the pulse converters in the engines and crash landed but this will be a hunt for glory nonetheless. My brother Ri’nin Told us to split up we are facing the largest hive of them yet.then me and my sister presided our different ways after a swift nod. I approach the entrance to the caves and hear Screams and roars in the distance and whisper damn they found them before I did. Running and leaping from trees i drop from where the screams came from then suddenly
    *BANG*

2268 years earlier…
    I had come face to face with Marcus Victalian and nearly exposed myself and gave away my existence but I deciphered the language with the broken computers. And I think this Xeno infestation has to be put on hold since my brother and sister had died on impact and if this man proves worthy he may be of some use to me. As I leap on top of these stone structures I attract him to the open with the recordings of his men from his so-called “legion”. As he came closer and closer to the woodline I dropped down to see his sword missing me by two hands and cut a face hugger that jumped from behind me. As I stood still and spectated the man who picked up the foul creature with his sword melting, I decided he is the right man for the job. As his sword dissolves I decide to appear and grab his hand before he can strike me before a moment's notice. I point to the creature giving him the idea I need him to kill with me.

2269 years Later…

“WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU!” I yelled at my sister. She said back on the other side of the ledge just help me get him back to the ship he is wounded badly.Where did the humans come from they were not on our scanners none of them she said. I don't know, I exclaim I have to go for the queen and avenge our brother . she states “i have to keep our brother alive, those humans can be with us at any minute “. As i dash off into a cave i ran past a few humans and fought past a few drones but they were easy pray. I have to kill this queen i tell myself even if i have to die too.then suddenly i head screams and bangs with Man and Xeno screaming as if they were having a party without me. I guess im the smart type i guess as the the marines battle the xenos i manage to sneak in where the queens den is where she is all alone. I remember our ancestors and let them bestow their arts onto me.

2261 years earlier…
    The human is better than I thought he went toe to toe with a crusher with a spear and shield but this hive may be my undoing but time will prove it. He had a family of sorts but i did not observe them he spends his nights mumbling about his family yet he doesn't know i understand his so called “Latin”. Tomorrow is the big day we found the queen we shall bring her out of her layer with something called “Fire oil” if it proves it’s worth.

One day later...
    Me and the human close in on this queen the Fire oil worked as intended burning the Xeno guards to a crisp but i have no time to consider that the human is injured and he told himself his reputation is at risk he will have to end me or he will lose his position in his army. Despite that i still have to use him till im forced to end him but i will not leave him to die. I toss the human in a corner and protect him from the queen dodging left and right while stabbing at the head of the Queen. I eventually tire her down to open a weakness and stab the throat, cutting the head clean off with my sharp spear. We have done it for now. I pick the human up and carry him to the entrance of the cave in which he stands for himself and stares at me manically. In latine he says
    Hodie est die Roma in gloria and draws his spear.

2261 later
    I had done it. The queen stands dead on the ground with my spear impaling her neck. I quickly behead her and make my escape with bullets flying all around me i make it back to the ship in which the ship was repaired by my sister. I cheer as we make our way back to the mother ship we made it out and i brought glory to my clan

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes i understand clearly

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aight, so I have seen enough of Johnathan around to trust that he can do good with the WL. I've chatted with him around the ship and he's kept me entertained when I would otherwise be super bored. I believe he will be able to add to the enjoyment of rounds if he were given the WL.

This do be a +1 from me.
    Whitelist Speedrunner

CO-05/26/20 Synth-06/17/20 Predator-07/10/20

First Report (Denied)-08/06/20

Trial Moderator 07/14/20-07/28/20 Moderator 07/28/20-Present Discord Moderator 08/18/20-Present
    Moved on to greener pastures 08/27/20

Hazel Ray-Smartgunner/Medic/Very Sad

Tori-Synthetic/Rock Fanatic/Your Best Friend

Thuah-Uahtok Bo'ytill-Predator/Snarky/Unrobust

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right, jon. You're a SEA Main. I trust you're robust as fuck, anyway, anyway. Here's your question, i told you all I can't let bias bring me. I need ya to answer this for your vote.

You've stumbled upon a dead bo'ytill being vandalized, the two marines around him are still whacking, the obviously dead, corpse. Its gear is strewn around it, and one of them has its weapon, they're calling it an idiotic cunt, all that. But they run into the fob, and the hive's right there knocking at the door. What do you do? Do you take what you can and return the body? Do you break into the fob like a fucking madman and try to get it out while the clock ticks of marines fighting the bugs trying to break in, and possibly shooting at you? Leave it?
    Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio, Marine who enjoy's Spec, SG and SO. Hmmph. The true JTAC God.
    Athein Bo'ytill Based Unrobust Pred

Mentor: 4-28-2020 - 9-9-2020
    TMOD: 9-9-2020 - 10-3-2020
    Retired: 10-3-2020 - Present

Shout out to Manezhinho, mans a chad.
    Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio
    [

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaioAcex View Post
    Right, jon. You're a SEA Main. I trust you're robust as fuck, anyway, anyway. Here's your question, i told you all I can't let bias bring me. I need ya to answer this for your vote.

You've stumbled upon a dead bo'ytill being vandalized, the two marines around him are still whacking, the obviously dead, corpse. Its gear is strewn around it, and one of them has its weapon, they're calling it an idiotic cunt, all that. But they run into the fob, and the hive's right there knocking at the door. What do you do? Do you take what you can and return the body? Do you break into the fob like a fucking madman and try to get it out while the clock ticks of marines fighting the bugs trying to break in, and possibly shooting at you? Leave it?
    notify the other Yautja and possibly go ship side together to recover the body and gear. Since in Predator Honor Code I have to retrieve or SD the body and recapture the gear I would do so and retrieve the gear. but since the 2 marines with the gear and body are deemed Dishonorable I would face them if they were outside of the FOB. Since in this situation they are in the FOB they are made unhuntables So id wait till the Xenos Pushed and took the FOB then head shipside *if the body and gear are stored there* before the Xenos boarded and retrieve it. overall I would not rush in like a mad lad blasting my shoulder cannon wiping out the marines like Samarai jack on steroids.
    Retired CSM Jonathon 'Ghost' Granger

Discord Jonathongun#0219

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathon Granger View Post
    notify the other Yautja and possibly go ship side together to recover the body and gear. Since in Predator Honor Code I have to retrieve or SD the body and recapture the gear I would do so and retrieve the gear. but since the 2 marines with the gear and body are deemed Dishonorable I would face them if they were outside of the FOB. Since in this situation they are in the FOB they are made unhuntables So id wait till the Xenos Pushed and took the FOB then head shipside *if the body and gear are stored there* before the Xenos boarded and retrieve it. overall I would not rush in like a mad lad blasting my shoulder cannon wiping out the marines like Samarai jack on steroids.
    That response is good enough for me, and you ARE an SEA main, a job with more roleplay than you average sky marshal, so I'll give you a +1. If you can stand to be a ship side job and even give OTHERS fun, then you'll be a good pred
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathon Granger View Post
    Right, you've stuck to honorcode, however I'd suggest not going shipside with xenos on the doorstep, its a good way to get buttfucked if you're unable to teleport out. Anyway, I'll keep my bias. +1
    Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio, Marine who enjoy's Spec, SG and SO. Hmmph. The true JTAC God.
    Athein Bo'ytill Based Unrobust Pred

Mentor: 4-28-2020 - 9-9-2020
    TMOD: 9-9-2020 - 10-3-2020
    Retired: 10-3-2020 - Present

Shout out to Manezhinho, mans a chad.
    Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio
    [

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaioAcex View Post
    Right, you've stuck to honorcode, however I'd suggest not going shipside with xenos on the doorstep, its a good way to get buttfucked if you're unable to teleport out. Anyway, I'll keep my bias. +1
    Thank you for questions! and your +1

Discord Jonathongun#0219

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortelian View Post
    That response is good enough for me, and you ARE an SEA main, a job with more roleplay than you average sky marshal, so I'll give you a +1. If you can stand to be a ship side job and even give OTHERS fun, then you'll be a good pred
    Miss the old RP gang but it will be back one day and your right in a since i need a life if i sit shipside for hours on end and give inspections all day as SEA and train people in french that have less then 2 brain cells then i guess i should be proud of that then again thank you for the +1

Discord Jonathongun#0219

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've seen Jonathon a lot. I can attest to his roleplaying and competency. He's good for the WL.
    Response to Jaio is also good, so why not.

Here's a POSITIVE vote. See you in the hunting grounds soon, brother.
    I play as Viktor 'Beer' Kleiner, Matthaus and as Var'dqi Bo'ytill

LT COL. VIKTOR KLEINER, USS LOWË'S COMMANDING OFFICER

PROVISIONAL COMMAND OVER THE USS ALMAYER

Ex-CO Councillor. If you have any questions regarding the whitelist, feel free to DM me.
    Discord is Axyinious#3635

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Axyinious View Post
    I've seen Jonathon a lot. I can attest to his roleplaying and competency. He's good for the WL.
    Response to Jaio is also good, so why not.

Here's a POSITIVE vote. See you in the hunting grounds soon, brother.
    Thanks for the +1 good to see a old boomer that is pretty godly with RP

Discord Jonathongun#0219