User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jonathon Granger - Yautja Application

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Query in-regards to Dalth-Rak. How old are they exactly? In your character story it seems they be in excess of 2,200 years old. In our lore the average life expectancy of a Yautja is 800-1,000 years. Characters can obviously be older or younger, but you say your character is 2,200+ years old, when the high limit, minus extraordinary cases, is 2,000 years and change. A 2,000 year old Yautja would be very, very old, and accomplished. They would also likely be of a higher rank than a blooded warrior, and blooded is the rank to which your character is in-game.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobBrown4PM View Post
    Query in-regards to Dalth-Rak. How old are they exactly? In your character story it seems they be in excess of 2,200 years old. In our lore the average life expectancy of a Yautja is 800-1,000 years. Characters can obviously be older or younger, but you say your character is 2,200+ years old, when the high limit, minus extraordinary cases, is 2,000 years and change. A 2,000 year old Yautja would be very, very old, and accomplished. They would also likely be of a higher rank than a blooded warrior, and blooded is the rank to which your character is in-game.
    The story Transfers between time due to Ancestory ties. Dalth-Rak is about 20 or so years old *not familiar with the life spans* in the story i transferred back and forth from Dalth-Rak to a elder who crash landed on Earth and was forced to hunt a hive alone and recruited a ex legionary Captain to assist him so this is not about the same character but they are part of the same family so basically this goes over how my pred and his great ancestor had simular storys to killing a queen
    Retired CSM Jonathon 'Ghost' Granger

Discord Jonathongun#0219

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What can I say? An excellent RPer as far as I've seen. I believe he can do good on the predator whitelist. I also like how the story is built up, gives me a comic book feel. +1 from me.
    Joe Dafoe, PFC/hobby Huntard hunter.
    Xenomorph FOE, disgusting runner/warrior main.
    Yautja hunter Nall'kro, clanless heathen.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ugnip55 View Post
    What can I say? An excellent RPer as far as I've seen. I believe he can do good on the predator whitelist. I also like how the story is built up, gives me a comic book feel. +1 from me.
    Thank you alot i put alot of effort to actually write it like a comic since im a awful writer but i appreciate the +1!

Discord Jonathongun#0219

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Afternoon (on my end at least), I’ve got a hypothetical scenario that I’d want to get an answer if possible. You and someone you’re with encounter what can be considered a “gray area” when it comes to the Honor Code. You each have a different interpretation of what said section means. How would you settle it?
    Usually playing as Darwin 'D.J.' Jefferson, PFC (Private: Flare Carrier), or Smartgunner almost always out of ammo. Occasionally an RO who yearns for death, dealing with rampant jackassery of his coworkers.
    Against my better judgement I decided to start making Youtube videos involving Colonial Marines. Channel

Yautja Council member as of March 17th - Now

Whitelisted Predator ChainsawMullet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hypothetical scenario question -

You have taken a thrall, it is relatively strong and has already killed two opponents. However, it also seems to be getting extremely disrespectful, and even begins challenging you. What do you do?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sora9567 View Post
    Afternoon (on my end at least), I’ve got a hypothetical scenario that I’d want to get an answer if possible. You and someone you’re with encounter what can be considered a “gray area” when it comes to the Honor Code. You each have a different interpretation of what said section means. How would you settle it?

Afternoon! Eastern time zone wise but personally i would Ahelp or Pm another Person with the Whitelist regarding the Section of the honor code to have a understanding of the section then Relay to the other person The Senior Yautja said this or Awan said that Reguardless thank you for the Question! sorry for the late response i was getting situated with my college courses

Discord Jonathongun#0219

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChainsawMullet View Post
    Hypothetical scenario question -

You have taken a thrall, it is relatively strong and has already killed two opponents. However, it also seems to be getting extremely disrespectful, and even begins challenging you. What do you do?
    Do to the disrespect alone any Thrall is deemed as Dishonorable and can be hunted as such i would kill the thrall since he is deemed Dishonorable and thank you for the Question! as i stated before sorry for late replying i was getting my college situated.

Discord Jonathongun#0219

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No issues with the story, good answer for the hypothetical, +1.
    Usually playing as Darwin 'D.J.' Jefferson, PFC (Private: Flare Carrier), or Smartgunner almost always out of ammo. Occasionally an RO who yearns for death, dealing with rampant jackassery of his coworkers.
    Against my better judgement I decided to start making Youtube videos involving Colonial Marines. Channel

Yautja Council member as of March 17th - Now

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please Allah stop having people join Bo'ytill

+1 for John being cool
    Nathon Stafford-Sunglasses wearing Delta L42 kiter man. Sometimes a Captain.
    Benedict-Praiser of Jesus, healer of marines, killer of Queens.
    Kahn'Ikesh-Blooded Hunter and great grandson of Gor'don Ram-sey
    (pfp by Manezinho)
    medals:https://pastebin.com/xiCJLuhz
    Mapper since 12/29/2020
    Had dev role assasinated on 8/2/21

Synth Councilor as of 2/5/21 along with Jakk, Frogzeke, Yukonsnow, and Flpls
    DM what#3954 for help with Synth Applications