User Tag List

Thread: Kot - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kot - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Killer of Turks
    Character Name?
    Malcolm Grimes
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing Discord ban)
    -
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    n/a
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Not known
    Total Ban Duration
    Permanent
    Remaining Duration
    Permanent
    What other servers do you play on?
    None
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    None
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    No
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    I use NordVPN
    Reason for Ban
    Multikeying
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    I evaded bans issued to the following accounts: TKABSOLUTION, BroBroBroBroBruh, Compton Kentucky, Cobalt Leviathan, Axios, and a few more I can't remember a few months ago. These were mostly short bans for light offences I didn't feel like waiting out. On 05/06/2020 a raider embedded "goatse" into a command announcement- I saw a screenshot of this in a shared Discord chat during the round and posted it on hivemind so the xenos could see what was happening and laugh, and got banned for posting +18 content seconds later.

After a while I joined with my current key and played normally, went for CO whitelist and made a name for myself. I suppose I was initially given a chance from higher up because I stopped using my VPN at some point to avoid excessive latency and I got no issue, but then someone filed for a permaban and it was accepted due to a couple of recent notes.

All I have to say is I only wish to play the game normally and I have no issues with anyone in the community. I wasn't involved in raiding, but yes, I evaded a ton of light bans. I'd like to apologize to the various staffmembers I've insulted throughout my accounts, calling a few of them "monkeys", "retards" and other disrespectful terms.

Being an adult, I recognize what I did was wrong. This is an awesome community I'd like to be part of- I wouldn't put this much effort into discussing and appealing my ban if I did not want to become a regular member. The truth is that what's done is done and I fully acknowledge my mistakes, I don't plan to attempt to evade again. I'd also like to thank Jamie and Soldier for hearing me out in our DMs too as I explained my side of the story.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He did apologize to me, however I told him he would have to appeal like everyone else. It's up to the ban mangement/admins if they wish to hear the appeal since KOT claims he was not involved in the server raiding.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Kot, as for the Public document regarding the new ban procedures published on : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...RkoluCC1I/edit

Your appeal is denied and i will tell you why.

1º) Since june 1st, All permabans processed after that time stamp WILL stay for a minimum of 180 days (6 months) and any appeal is instantly denied before the 180 days have passed.

2º) Your permanent ban has sole cause on multiple evasions and your involvment with the april's raid which you claim not to be involved, however, we have SOLID proof of your involvement.

But, since you actually bothered in doing a permanent ban appeal instead of evading again, you'll follow the procedure like everyone else. So you'll sit for 6 months and appeal again for administrative discussion. You're free to remain on our discord but as procedure, you'll have the server banned tag and your whitelist is removed for obvious reasons.

We'll be giving one chance. Sit 6 months, no evading and appeal again and we'll discuss your appeal with the rest of the administrative team, If we detect your activity on the server, i'll request your ban appeal to be unappeable and you to be considered persona non grata.

Appeal denied, requirement of waiting 180 days has not been met. You're free to appeal after the date of february 6th, 2021.
    Last edited by Hunk1; 07-13-2020 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Correction of the ban date.
    and i returned, and left. and returned again 19/06/2022, this is my life now.

Former Moderator Trainer. If you have any questions regarding Moderation Duties, feel free to DM me: Hunk1#9842

A bigger truth has never been spoken.

Props to nanu for the picture.

My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler: