Byond ID:
    Axyinious

Discord ID
    Axyinious#3635

Marine Name
    Viktor 'Beer' Kleiner, Matthaus

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Var-dqi Bo'ytill

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes. I have read the Honor Code and have observed predators ingame. I fully understand that any breaches of the Honor Code may result in disciplinary actions taken against my whitelist.

Name and history of your Yautja’s clan:
    Yautja Character Story
    Story: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Var-dqi would hear voices..in his head..
    Oomans would see the vessels nearing their world..

Oomans would hear the skies roaring loudly from afar..

Oomans would hear the silence and the sudden impact of the monstrosity of their species..

Oomans would feel the suffering of death for eternity in their world. There was no salvation for them..

In the abyss, one hunter emerged..

Var-dqi awakened in a dark and bloody alleyway with bruises and burns all over his body. His memory of what has happened was weak. He manages to stand up and notices red eyes in the darkness.

‘What happened here?’ Var-dqi would question as he unholsters his dagger.

The red eyes would soon become one with the darkness, and suddenly a beast would emerge from Var-dqi’s back.

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes.

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I recognise that there is no direct value on my vote but this man is a Moderator, Commanding Officer Councillor and holds a Synthetic whitelist and now went for the third and last one, besides being an active player and member of the community with good standards of roleplay and skill together with superb writing skills, there is absolute no reason to not have him accepted.

Above everything else stated above, he is also a future based member of the Boy'till gang. +1
    Captain Elzbieta Brygida

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right, right. I'm biased. Hah! I love my man, vikkie. But, I can't just slap a plus one despite the creativity and eager love of this fucking story. I've got a question, and this will decide my vote, even with bias, this can earn you a -1 from me. I've gotta be fair, and I'll ask it now.

What do you think would be a driving factor in your roleplay? Something from your backstory? Ingame? and please explain it. Best of luck.
    Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio, Marine who enjoy's Spec, SG and SO. Hmmph. The true JTAC God.
    Athein Bo'ytill Based Unrobust Pred

Mentor: 4-28-2020 - 9-9-2020
    TMOD: 9-9-2020 - 10-3-2020
    Retired: 10-3-2020 - Present

Shout out to Manezhinho, mans a chad.
    Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio
    [

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He thought I was a girl -1.

Wait he's joining Bo'ytill +1.

I have only good experience with Viktor, he knows what he can and can't do and he can RP, give it to em.
    Whitelist Speedrunner

CO-05/26/20 Synth-06/17/20 Predator-07/10/20

First Report (Denied)-08/06/20

Trial Moderator 07/14/20-07/28/20 Moderator 07/28/20-Present Discord Moderator 08/18/20-Present
    Moved on to greener pastures 08/27/20

Hazel Ray-Smartgunner/Medic/Very Sad

Tori-Synthetic/Rock Fanatic/Your Best Friend

Thuah-Uahtok Bo'ytill-Predator/Snarky/Unrobust

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your clan story gave me some great ideas for expansion on Bo'ytill clan lore, so thanks for that!

As for your character story, I rather enjoyed it. It enticed me to the end, the mysterious colony and the ravaging beasts that roamed it, an old recording, all of it was entertaining. I can trust your roleplay, and so I'll be handing you a +1
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    out standing Roleplayer friend and overall he deserved this role a year ago +1 Good Luck!
    Retired CSM Jonathon 'Ghost' Granger

Discord Jonathongun#0219

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to thank everyone for the positive votes. That means a lot to me.

Now regarding Jaio's question.

Quote Originally Posted by JaioAcex View Post
    What do you think would be a driving factor in your roleplay? Something from your backstory? Ingame? and please explain it. Best of luck.
    I believe that my roleplaying experience ingame and my backstory might be a driving factor to roleplay in a hunt round. Both of these factors encourage their players to introduce their characters to others and open more roleplaying opportunities. As a predator, you have the power to influence rounds with a lot of means. Talking with other players and roleplay with them is one of the most important mean to influence a predator's round and another player's round in my opinion. Having a backstory actually feels like your character is real too. So I would like to provide roleplaying opportunities to players with both sides having fun.
    I play as Viktor 'Beer' Kleiner, Matthaus and as Var'dqi Bo'ytill

LT COL. VIKTOR KLEINER, USS LOWË'S COMMANDING OFFICER

PROVISIONAL COMMAND OVER THE USS ALMAYER

Ex-CO Councillor. If you have any questions regarding the whitelist, feel free to DM me.
    Discord is Axyinious#3635

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Axyinious View Post
    I would like to thank everyone for the positive votes. That means a lot to me.

Now regarding Jaio's question.

I believe that my roleplaying experience ingame and my backstory might be a driving factor to roleplay in a hunt round. Both of these factors encourage their players to introduce their characters to others and open more roleplaying opportunities. As a predator, you have the power to influence rounds with a lot of means. Talking with other players and roleplay with them is one of the most important mean to influence a predator's round and another player's round in my opinion. Having a backstory actually feels like your character is real too. So I would like to provide roleplaying opportunities to players with both sides having fun.
    Right, so you'd rather be talkative then combative? Mk. Now, the question for this is. What do you feel is a predators mean of roleplay? talking? or combat?
    Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio, Marine who enjoy's Spec, SG and SO. Hmmph. The true JTAC God.

Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio
    [

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaioAcex View Post
    Now, the question for this is. What do you feel is a predators mean of roleplay? talking? or combat?
    I feel that both means are viable, however a balance should be always established between combat and talking means of a predator's roleplay. As an example, predators are not present to kill everyone and all, and they are also not present to be allies with both humans and xenos as they are a third party and shouldn't be considered 'friends'. I will say however that in my opinion, a predator can display more of his roleplaying by talking rather than fighting. So I would establish a balance between these two means.
    I play as Viktor 'Beer' Kleiner, Matthaus and as Var'dqi Bo'ytill

LT COL. VIKTOR KLEINER, USS LOWË'S COMMANDING OFFICER

PROVISIONAL COMMAND OVER THE USS ALMAYER

Ex-CO Councillor. If you have any questions regarding the whitelist, feel free to DM me.
    Discord is Axyinious#3635

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Axyinious View Post
    I feel that both means are viable, however a balance should be always established between combat and talking means of a predator's roleplay. As an example, predators are not present to kill everyone and all, and they are also not present to be allies with both humans and xenos as they are a third party and shouldn't be considered 'friends'. I will say however that in my opinion, a predator can display more of his roleplaying by talking rather than fighting. So I would establish a balance between these two means.
    I'm satiated, I'll leave my +1 but I, Personally, would love to see this brought out ingame more.

Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio
    [

Spoiler Spoiler: