User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Axyinious - Yautja Application

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the questions! I appreciate the support.
    I play as Viktor 'Beer' Kleiner, Matthaus and as Var'dqi Bo'ytill

LT COL. VIKTOR KLEINER, USS LOWË'S COMMANDING OFFICER

PROVISIONAL COMMAND OVER THE USS ALMAYER

Ex-CO Councillor. If you have any questions regarding the whitelist, feel free to DM me.
    Discord is Axyinious#3635

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just so I'm entirely sure, is Var-dqi a member of theWorker/Trades caste moonlighting as a Warrior of his clan?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobBrown4PM View Post
    Just so I'm entirely sure, is Var-dqi a member of theWorker/Trades caste moonlighting as a Warrior of his clan?
    Var-dqi used to be a member of the Ra'arn worker clan. The Ra'arn's have been disbanded after their residences were ransacked by the Ku'orn Bad Blood clan, which have caused most of the workers and craftmasters to die in the process, leaving only a few survivors alive. Var-dqi has been clanless for a short time before being adopted in the Bo'ytill clan and begin as an unblooded member.

Ex-CO Councillor. If you have any questions regarding the whitelist, feel free to DM me.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, I have a hypothetical that I would like to get your thoughts on if you don’t mind. Say that you join mid-Round, and within 2 minutes you’re made aware that there’s some type of mini-event going on, but you don’t have any idea what said event entails, and asking on comms doesn’t give any information. What would you do/what would you say your thought process is?
    Usually playing as Darwin 'D.J.' Jefferson, PFC (Private: Flare Carrier), or Smartgunner almost always out of ammo. Occasionally an RO who yearns for death, dealing with rampant jackassery of his coworkers.
    Against my better judgement I decided to start making Youtube videos involving Colonial Marines. Channel

Yautja Council member as of March 17th - Now

Whitelisted Predator ChainsawMullet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hypothetical scenario question -

You have taken a thrall, it is relatively strong and has already killed two opponents. However, it also seems to be getting extremely disrespectful, and even begins challenging you. What do you do?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to thank Sora and Chainsaw for the hypothetical scenario questions. Now regarding my answers:

Quote Originally Posted by Sora9567 View Post
    Hello, I have a hypothetical that I would like to get your thoughts on if you don’t mind. Say that you join mid-Round, and within 2 minutes you’re made aware that there’s some type of mini-event going on, but you don’t have any idea what said event entails, and asking on comms doesn’t give any information. What would you do/what would you say your thought process is?
    Hmm. If there is a mini-event and I am not given any information about it, I would seek to gather information myself regarding the event by roaming and interacting around while hidden before thinking about taking a part in the event or joining it. I do like mini events, but I would always follow my character's quirk and observative behavior of toying around before taking an action and decision.

I would have no problem with joining the mini event as long as it does not break the HC or server rules, which is unlikely to happen. (Except in rare occasions where the HC is altered or a rule enforcement is ignored by an admin.)

Quote Originally Posted by ChainsawMullet View Post
    Hypothetical scenario question -

You have taken a thrall, it is relatively strong and has already killed two opponents. However, it also seems to be getting extremely disrespectful, and even begins challenging you. What do you do?
    In my view, despite being a strong thrall that has taken down two opponents in a hunt, their disrespectful behavior is frowned upon. Thralls should not be unruly or disrespectul to their master in any way. As honorable blooded hunters, the Yautja do not take blatant insults to their honor like these so lightly and they should police their thrall over the course of the hunt. I would initially be lenient by reprimanding and warning said thrall to cease their behavior and give them one more chance. If they do not stop with their behavior, I would face them as a dishonorable foe as they were given more than enough chances to stop being disrespectful to their master.

I would like to thank Sora and Chainsaw for the questions again. I have based my responses on the Honor Code, possible context and what I would do in these scenarios.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No issues with the story, good answer for the hypothetical, +1.
    Usually playing as Darwin 'D.J.' Jefferson, PFC (Private: Flare Carrier), or Smartgunner almost always out of ammo. Occasionally an RO who yearns for death, dealing with rampant jackassery of his coworkers.
    Against my better judgement I decided to start making Youtube videos involving Colonial Marines. Channel

Yautja Council member as of March 17th - Now

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks! I appreciate the support.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    German predator when.

Goodluck, you can RP pretty well. +1
    Nathon Stafford-Sunglasses wearing Delta L42 kiter man. Sometimes a Captain.
    Benedict-Praiser of Jesus, healer of marines, killer of Queens.
    Kahn'Ikesh-Blooded Hunter and great grandson of Gor'don Ram-sey
    (pfp by Manezinho)
    medals:https://pastebin.com/xiCJLuhz
    Mapper since 12/29/2020
    Had dev role assasinated on 8/2/21

Synth Councilor as of 2/5/21 along with Jakk, Frogzeke, Yukonsnow, and Flpls
    DM what#3954 for help with Synth Applications

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the support. It means a lot to me!