Doitallornot - Predator Application

Predator Whitelist Application
    Byond ID:
    Doitallornot

Marine Name
    Greyson Ackerley

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Ku'leluk Sav

Are you familiar with the Predator Code Of Honor?
    Yes, i have read it several times in great detail.

Yautja Character Story
    A loud "snap!" echoes throughout the chamber, dust left stagnant for decades fills the air. A young, yet notably broad Yautja quickly regains his poise before driving his spear into the writhing body of a serpent, with neither remorse or hesitation. They were the ultimate prey after all, the stuff of nightmares. A worthy opponent, now dead, a hissing mass of viscous blood was pooling at the hunters feet. With a flash of serrated steel and a second resonating "crack!" the creatures head was severed, it's lifeless body falling to the decrepit floor.

"Everlasting Paya, may this trophy bring you glory" he said, using a deliberate mix of grunts and mandible clicks.

Now with his trophy collected, he could begin his meticulous work. The imposing figure ritualistically lowered himself towards the bubbling pool, methodically coating his knife in the caustic fluid. The hunter hesitantly removes his bio-mask, an uncanny combination of rot and dust assaults his senses.

"Such a stench would have me nauseous years ago" he thought, thinking back to his training, a thought that only prepared him more for his next task.

"But I am no longer a young pup, this is my moment, Paya bless this day!" he growled.

His mandibles clicking with anticipation, he slowly raised the blade to his head. Finally, he presses the side of the sizzling blade to his forehead with purpose and pride, creating the first half of the Black warriors mark. The searing pain reverberated throughout his head. Letting out a low growl, the hunter took a deep breathe to center his thoughts. Then he realized!

"Behind me!" he screamed in his mind, as he used his lowered position to quickly spring into the air, but not before the hideous creature flanking him released a fuming glob of bile, a small streak of which connected with the forehead of the airborne hunter, leaving him disoriented. The serpent hissed with satisfaction as it pounced downward from its hiding place above the chambers entrance. Seeking blood payment for her fallen sister, the fiend collided with the yautja mid-air sending them both spinning.

"I was foolish, I let my guard down!" he thought, still reeling from the burns on his head.

The hunter knew he was at a massive disadvantage, without his mask's visual augmentations, his enemy's cold blooded form was effectively invisible to him. He had to commit his mind to defending against the wild flurry of swipes and slashes from the serpent. When they collided with the ground, through a stroke of luck, or some kind of instinct, the hunter managed to mount the serpent, drops of acid from his head landing on the hideous snarling maw of the creature. He quickly slammed the creature into the floor with his fists, once, twice, staggering the monstrosity and echoing its roars with the sound of shattering carapace.

"You dare interrupt this hunt, my hunt!" the Yautja roared!

"I am Ku'leluk Sav, son of kahn'leluk Sav!" he continued, as his fist collided with the serpent a third time.

The hunter took a form of sadistic pride in obliterating the intruder, only stopping his relentless attack after his hands were greatly damaged from his prey's acidic blood. His rage quelled, he craned his neck back and let out a cacophonous roar that echoed throughout the temple.

That day is etched into Ku'leluk's mind. The day he received the black warriors mark, albeit an unorthodox one, with the second stroke being a large burn scar that extends far past that of a usual hunter's mark. Some say his mark is a curse from the warrior god himself for his hubris. others agree that it a larger mark is a blessing from paya. Ku'leluk takes no part in the speculation, knowing only his rage.

How do you intend to play your predator?
    Ku'leluk is a noble yautja, easily damning those who berate him for his abnormality, or even mistakes on the current hunt, but still adhering himself to respecting all yautja who show prowess in the hunt. Protective of his brothers and sisters, especially those who treat him fairly, he will make absolute that any duel or hunt he witnesses goes uninterrupted, his rage is revealed when an dishonorable atrocity such as an ambush during a duel, or a breach of Code takes place. Such occurrences will be met with his full fury. He will track and kill unworthy prey to gain closure in such events. this rage can sometimes lead him into undesirable situations, which I think will be a ton of fun for those involved.

Why should we whitelist you?
    Shortly after I first began playing this game, I realized that role-playing was my favorite part. unfortunately, on this server it can be difficult to find that opportunity due to its some-what "competitive" nature. After observing predators game after game, I realized that their role would be perfect for me. It is a difficult job to instill fear of the unknown in the marines, and an even greater job to make the xenomorphs fear your power; but I genuinely believe I could accomplish this a yautja. I never prioritize winning or killing over making sure that both I, and the players around me are having fun. I always love it when a round ends and you can just sit back and think "wow, that was awesome". I make it my mission every round to make sure that happens to as many players as possible

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason?
    No, never

Are you currently banned from any other servers and if so, why?
    No

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or disobey the Predator Code of Honor?
    Yes
    Last edited by Doitallornot; 01-21-2019 at 11:46 PM. Reason: a small error

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've never seen you around, ever. What timezone do you play in?
    Resident ex-punished Junior Developer and Coder, and ex three-time member of the Yautja Council, two-time member of the Synth Council.

See with your eyes, my army of flies, when no one's alive...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    US CST, I live in Texas. Edit: I realize that it's important that I get off work at 11pm, so I'm a full time night owl. basically play from 11:15 to 5:30 6/7 days outa the week
    Last edited by Doitallornot; 01-22-2019 at 07:33 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The story does its job, I'll remain neutral for now though until we can get some feedback from people you've played with.

Banned
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, so, who are you exactly? I can't gauge you as a player because I don't think I've ever seen you play.

When someone gives feedback, I'll make sure to leave a +1 or a -1

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I saw you ONCE. And in that round, you said you enjoy roleplay but I don't know how long you've been here or who partiucarly knows you.

The story is okay tho, so you got that.

But gonna stay neutral till I see more of you.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He plays late night, and it seems he plays a lot of xeno.
    I've pulled some logs, and he can roleplay from what I seen.

He has only one note from back in the summer for a minor issue using a lore related name.

You're what we call a active but lurker mostly due to a time zone difference.

The story is fine, and the character play style is fine in my eyes.

I'm going to throw a +1 your way on this

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, I do play xeno a good deal, my dark secret revealed, haha. ive stopped recently because I usually end up just wasting my time trying to make everyone else be nice. it can get needlessly toxic.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1 in light of what Soldier has brought forth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you give me 2 situations in which you can use a plasma pistol while cloaked?
    Resident ex-punished Junior Developer and Coder, and ex three-time member of the Yautja Council, two-time member of the Synth Council.

See with your eyes, my army of flies, when no one's alive...