User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Doitallornot - Predator Application

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MattAtlas View Post
    Can you give me 2 situations in which you can use a plasma pistol while cloaked?
    While spectating another predator hunting a ravager in single combat, I witness a spitter in the distance hit him with some acid, this marks him (and the ravager, if this was coordinated between them) as unworthy prey, and as such I would be ALLOWED to dispatch the them in whatever way I please. Due to my character story, I probably wouldn't just blast them to pieces though, preferring a more personal experience.

I could go to the forum and list the reasons to mark someone as dishonorable prey, but I don't know if that would really prove anything.

Another, more interesting approach would be to use the combination of cloaking and plasma weapons as a method of instilling fear, when combined with the predators great speed, I could fire a shot (harmlessly in the wall) from an adjacent room from a squad of marines. Maybe changing positions and repeating, to make the illusion that I'm not alone. Both as a marine, and as a player, I would be quite nervous knowing that a group of predators with their plasma pistols at the ready are stalking my squad. and as a predator, their reaction would be a great opportunity to measure their worth as prey.

And of course the rare case of an abomination. All bets are off with those things.
    Last edited by Doitallornot; 01-26-2019 at 12:00 AM. Reason: punctuation

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The application is kind of average but it's wrote well. The turning point for this application is the information thesoldier brought forth in his comment which shows though as he says you're a lurker, you're active and know the rules well enough, with that in mind.

+1.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavlo View Post
    The application is kind of average but it's wrote well. The turning point for this application is the information thesoldier brought forth in his comment which shows though as he says you're a lurker, you're active and know the rules well enough, with that in mind.

+1.

hell yea, just got torn to shreds by the queen, so this really makes my day! Thanks! I'm a terrible writer, to hearing that you actually think it's well written comes as a shock, I did my best, so I guess that's what matters.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavlo View Post

+1.
    I'm willing to give you a shot. Pretty much this, so +1!
    Resident ex-punished Junior Developer and Coder, and ex three-time member of the Yautja Council, two-time member of the Synth Council.

See with your eyes, my army of flies, when no one's alive...

Banned
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're a nice lad from IC interactions, and the application is average, if not just a bit higher. Written well, if that means anything.

I'll give this my +1, for these reasons given.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've seen your name a couple of times and the app is solid, I'd like to see your pred in the hunt one day and in light of what Soldier has said I think you can handle the role.

+1
    my first non combat medal

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Story was well written, you've answered the question posed by another Council member well, the others have vouched for your abilities to RP and so I shall enjoy observing you in the future.

+1
    Wolfgang Schneider - CO, CL
    Roscoe Barrett - CMP, MP, Spec
    Joshua - Synthetic
    Zathar-Veraz - Yautja
    Xenomorph - L-0-RD
    Ex Badmin Manager

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)