User Tag List

Thread: Spaceman Loras - 2, 4. Without Malice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spaceman Loras - 2, 4. Without Malice.

Player Report
    Your Byond ID?
    Stripetail

Date of Incident
    July 15, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Joshua Kincaid

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Spaceman Loras

Accused Character Name
    Johan Hayhurst

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    12AM

What rule(s) were broken:
    2, 4. Without Malice.

Description of the incident:
    I was an IO during this round, and we managed to eek out def 3 by sneaking behind enemy lines and avoiding detection during FOB sieges on Big red. Going as far as Filtration and Engineering as LZ1 was sieged.

It would turn out that while we were doing this, the CL was stealing dead xeno corpses to hide in his office bathroom "Because the company would like to see this.". I encountered him as he was trying to steal a crusher corpse, told him not to and LOOC warned him not to as it could be considered self antag as I pulled the corpse into research.

He apparently ignored this and continued to horde xeno bodies within his bathroom. The other IO and I managed to get Defcon up to 93.7% before the aliens crashed the dropship into the Almayer. The CL had stolen at least four corpses, including T3's T1's and T2's.

Even without hitting Defcon 2 the marines managed to get aliens down to only 7 players before being defeated. As such I feel this act whether intentional or not may have directly changed the outcome of the round.

(Had to retype this due to auto logout, sorry if it's a double post)

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    How you would punish the accused:
    If he doesn't have priors, a proper warning so he knows not to do this again.

If he does, possibly a CL ban, but I'm unsure he had any malice in his intentions tonight. This doesn't change the fact that it could have possibly had a major impact to the round.
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 07-19-2020 at 02:25 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reported CKEY: Spaceman Loras

RP Stuff
    Spoiler Spoiler:

[fax attempt]
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Grab Logs. Corpses (evidence posted by OP)
    Spoiler Spoiler:

No faxes were sent by the CL that round.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CL self-antagging, but the player has no note history, nor are they on discord. Warning will be issued to account, and if I see the player in game i'll make them aware of it.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids