User Tag List

Thread: Staff Report - Discord staff, unknown which one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Staff Report - Discord staff, unknown which one.

Staff Report
    Your BYOND Key
    Eliteempire
    Date of Incident
    July 15, 2020
    Your Character Name?
    Godwin 'Elite' Agg
    Their BYOND Key
    Discord staff, unknown which one.
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    6:20pm EST, July 15-2020
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Staff Code of Conduct

Do not abuse your power
    - This should go without saying, but abusing your power as staff can - and will - result in swift punishment.

Protocols

2. Investigate the situation
    a. Contact anyone involved and get their side of the story. Also, check logs. It may not be immediately visible WHO caused the situation, and you may need to talk to several people to figure it out. Try to do this as quickly and efficiently.

3. Determine the seriousness of the issue
    a. This is very important because the seriousness should match the punishment. For example: using light netspeak (emoji's and such) is not a bannable offense for first time offenders; however, killing a marine for an insufficient reasons is.

4. Investigate the player's history
    a. Check the player's notes. If they frequently break the same rule, then the punishment may need to be more serious. If they haven't had a new note or violation for a few months, it would probably be best to give them a more minor punishment.
    Description of the incident
    Talking in general discord about the current events transpiring and giving a few shitposts not directed at any 1 person.

I was talking about how this was bad PR for staff to come out and make statements of defending X thing and the normal shitposts of Staff taking 24 years to do a thing.

I had only pinged 3 staff members who had before hand pinged me. Vic/GrimReaper/Neth. All of which I made it rather clear either it was shitposting or Disagreed but ya.

There wasn't any 'harassment' as in DM'ing/PM'ing and pinging or calling out anybody in public.

From what I know i have 0 notes on discord and while a 'mean' player too some the discord and most people know I don't fucking harass people.
    EvidenceHow you would punish the accused
    An apologize for abusing the system and them taken from staff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Staff I am reporting is Compy the Discord/CM mod. Sadly I cannot edit the post.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All bans issued today will be handled on a case by case basis tomorrow and we will decide which bans were valid and invalid due to the literal firestorm done.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids