User Tag List

Thread: If you were discord banned 7/15/2020

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation If you were discord banned 7/15/2020

A giant fire storm happened.

The fact is the entire discord community went literally apeshit and some pretty nasty things were said about staff. We were harrassed, and it was just outright chaos. Many people who have been discord banned were doing legtimate instigation, and others were just caught up in the storm. I will be having Nanu, his team, and admins go through each ban starting tomorrow and determine if it should have been a ban issue or not. Some will be unbanned, some bans may be reduced to a 24 hour to 7 day ban, and others if determined to be valid will be permanent with an appeal allowed within 180 days.

If you lost a whitelist/mentor program over your actions, that will be up to the Council/Acutecircle if you should get it back.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nanu, discord staff, and admins have discussed the great sundering that has taken place.

After discussions it has been decided that these discord members will have the following done

Permanently discord banned:
    Snackbar#3187
    Clutch#3955
    Vispain#5858
    Youre in a coma#1697
    Akabinxstar#4833
    Alibouk#9363
    Bobatnight#9110
    MAGNUM#4443
    Lasersights#1469
    Ship Master Utze 'Vordam#1606

30 Day Ban
    Evan#0956
    Skeedie#2585
    Destrok#0019

7 Day Ban
    Backsea#3868
    Kessler Keller#0504
    Slightly Gray#7486
    Jayfeather#5377

2 Day Ban
    big cheese#1641

Official Warning
    Emoney#1001

Lifted - Verbal Warning
    Duty Sergeant#0267
    mememet#0001
    Maxim#6263
    Alliedhorizan#1154

Nanu and discord staff will process these unbans, but if you are not unbanned and on the list of those to lift, reach out to nanu/discord staff via a DM or forum PM.

This is the final judgement, you will not need to post any appeals. Also permanently banned members will need to wait 180 days to file for a discord appeal. Don't bother trying to appeal early, don't bother making a staff report, and don't you dare come crying to me in a discord DM. I gave this community a FAIR WARNING annoucement, and people still continued to insult and throw dumb accusations at my staff. You have no one but to blame for yourselves, and I am ashamed of some of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hosea 8:7
    They sow the wind, And reap the whirlwind. The stalk has no bud; It shall never produce meal. If it should produce, Aliens would swallow it up.

SHAME
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 07-17-2020 at 03:47 AM.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids