Stop shilling your app, it's against the rules

Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by YKY View Post
    Haha. Oh boy. It was about time I made a forum account, and this post has compelled me to do it right now. I'm not a whitelisted CO but I can see a few red flags in your responses, which I'll cite in order of appearance.

Enyonggg's proposed scenarios are sort of wacky, but on the third one involving a survivor executing Jones you say that you would give this person a warning and let them go. You can't do this as
    this cat has the rights of a marine, and so this person has just committed murder. You can't really just go ahead and let this go, because it's a Capital crime.

Your response to Memesky has sort of a hostile aura surrounding it. Regardless if there's beef between the both of you, what he said and what he asked does not seem to be anything inflammatory.

I'm pretty sure this could and should be counted as disorderly conduct or insubordination. the sarcastic "care to answer that?" part of the answer is really out of place and senseless, is there any reason why the CO wouldn't use the comms console? What's with the attitude?

This answer is very long and says little. I mean, the whole rant about not needing shoes and not caring about having yours taken makes it seem like you'd be the kind of CO to let themselves be disrespected and play the equivalent to an SS13 clown instead of a Captain, which would kinda defeat the point of the whitelist in my opinion.

On your response to Fortelian you exhibit a certain lack of understanding of marine law:

The arrest is not valid, as SLs are not commissioned officers. DASO in the wiki specifically states that it may be applied only if the one disrespected is a superior commissioned officer. SSGTs are NCOs. If the accused were a PFC they could be arrested for insubordination, sure, but this is a CT, who is not subordinate to any SLs.

ML specifically states that the surgical tray must remain in the brig at all times, unless in Red or Delta alert.

As I said, I'm not a whitelisted CO (I've just recently started playing after around two years and a half of leaving SS13) but I know that it really takes no effort to give ML a little read and check out the already approved applications. Hell you could even search ML for whatever the people asking you questions are saying as you answer to at least give a good impression, hhahah.
    Ah Thank you for your response, Marines Law isn't what I spent most of my time learning before making this app, I spent most of it gathering experience on being SL and XO, Sorry for any of my answer's tone as I am not very good at conveying any messages, I did read the Wiki And It did appear I am very confused when answering it, Thank you for pointing that out!

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rem you sure as hell took forever to notice my application.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So going to be brutally honest here, since I'm already seeing what's about to happen.

1) You've been advertising your application in DMs, which is against the rules and already immediately is grounds for denial.

2) Your character name. Mei May (meme)? Kim-Jong? Are you for real? That's some of the most meme-tier and skirting the line shit I've seen.

3) English skills need to improve, sorry its just the way it is.

4) "Rem you sure as hell took forever to notice my application." Wow. Rubbing a synth council member the wrong way. You know that people talk and that isn't really going to fly with the general playerbase, let alone the CO Council right?

Overall, you should be denied on the spot. Your attitude, LRP name and overall just general impression would not be something the CO Whitelist needs. Big fat -1.
    Captain Chirs Mooris - CO Whitelist

Chris - Synth Whitelist

"CM without RP is CM without a soul"

My join date is a lie, I've been around since 2017

Trial Moderator: 02AUG2020 - 08SEP2020
    Moderator: 08SEP2020 - 05NOV2020

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While your application answers are good and provide examples, your answers to COs show a lack of ML knowledge and MP experience. I believe that you are still not ready for the responsibility of the Captain role as a whole. Grind MP, CMP, XO, SL and SO for a month or two so people can vouch for you. I would say that Marine Law is one of the most important aspects of a Captain. As Fortelian says, Marine Law is a beast and you need to know how to control it and tame it.

I have seen you around as a XO, but it is too early for this whitelist.
    Little ML experience and knowledge = Bad

A reminder that our era takes place in the 2100s (2190) and not the 2500s. So make sure to include that in the story next time.
    I recommend you to work on your roleplay and attitude.

I have also heard that you were DMing people and asking for their vouch and credits. Screenshots were provided to us and I am not happy to hear about it. For future reference, do not advertise applications. It is against the rules and IS grounds for instant denial. I would recommend to not DM people and ask for votes. Just wait for the Council and COs to give their input on you.

Rem you sure as hell took forever to notice my application.
    I do not like your attitude towards Rem. We all have a life and can't dedicate 100% of it to review applications 24/7 all the time. This attitude won't be tolerated in the future.

I do not believe you are ready for this whitelist. Farm the feedback that you have received and grind the roles me and other COs have told you for a month or two. For now, it will be a NEGATIVE vote from me, buddy.
    Last edited by Axyinious; 07-20-2020 at 03:09 PM.
    I play as Viktor 'Beer' Kleiner, Matthaus and as Var'dqi Bo'ytill

LT COL. VIKTOR KLEINER, USS LOWË'S COMMANDING OFFICER

PROVISIONAL COMMAND OVER THE USS ALMAYER

Ex-CO Councillor. If you have any questions regarding the whitelist, feel free to DM me.
    Discord is Axyinious#3635

The Neverplayer Commodore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People have seen your application. Don't be eager and don't try to rush their decision.

Last edited by smov; 07-20-2020 at 03:04 PM.
    Captain Morgan Young

Charlie Squad Medic main and the worst nade Thrower you Will ever see.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I understand Everyone decision and I rightfully respect it. If my message were to be perceived as Offensive, Which It shouldn't be, Then I will Do my best to phrase as as non-offensively as possible.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good evening lads, I apologize for wasting all of your time and whatnot. With how I am not going to be able to do my very best on this app, I will withdraw this once again.
    I didn't really want to do exactly just that. With how the comments have said I have been advertising my application beforehand, What it actually was, Was that I asked for help. It is fine that My asking for help is seen as advertisement and I get -1, I cannot change your opinions And I won't be able to, To hopefully clear up any misunderstanding in the future, I never intend to rub anyone the wrong way, You have misunderstood my message If you believed that I intended to cause any offense or irratation. I apologize for any mental,psychological,supernatural,chemical,radiolo gical,meteorological,paranormal or physical damage this app may have caused If any, I would never write any more whitelist again from this day onward seeing as That Even If I were to explain my action, I do not believe It would have changed anything, Sincerely, Mei. o7

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Council has acknowledged the withdrawal.

Do not feel defeated. You got good feedback and I am sure you will succeed next time if you work hard on it. If you have any questions, you can DM the Council or other COs to proof read your story or help you with application queries. I just recommend to not link your application once it is up to avoid trouble.

Viel Glück.
    I play as Viktor 'Beer' Kleiner, Matthaus and as Var'dqi Bo'ytill

LT COL. VIKTOR KLEINER, USS LOWË'S COMMANDING OFFICER

PROVISIONAL COMMAND OVER THE USS ALMAYER

Ex-CO Councillor. If you have any questions regarding the whitelist, feel free to DM me.
    Discord is Axyinious#3635

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    don't ever advertise your application again in the future. also, you don't have an attitude problem IC or OOC. you just have the personality that they can't handle. as what viktor said, do not feel defeated. don't ever fear failure but rather fear for not trying.

you tried. you did your best. if you have any questions about how the CO works especially the marine law, dm me.

hopefully you won't quit and post your long ass speech in the forums like what others been doing. good luck!!!

o7
    Last edited by Enyonggg; 07-21-2020 at 12:36 PM.